Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llakshmisree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey perfect part
arnav was doing justice to all the roles.
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg...engagd...????πŸ˜•
noo...plsss...plss.plls...dont end this.plss...😭
New_arshifan thumbnail
Congrats on he new thread! 

Wonderful updateOMG! Another twist! This is going to be fun. Let he games begin.
Please continue writing! Pretty please!!
flutterlashes thumbnail
OMG!!! khushi ws engaged...!!!
hw arnav vl react!???!?
updte nxt prt soon...
barbisami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...😊😊
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cliffhanger...Nahiii..!!! i cant bear the suspense Naina :(
Akash n Payal's growing relationship is too much fun... m lovin it :)
Whuz dis Angad Grover nw??? Dey WERE engaged!? cant strike it off as a trivial issue bt how cm Khushi dint tel Arnav abt it.? she cud nt hv forgotton such a singnificant event of her lyf na..! Waitin fr the mystry to unfold soon :)Edited by dewdrop6 - 10 years ago
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Naina.. Plz continue wid the story hw u've originally planned..
dnt worry abt the readers lessening. a few mi8 still b writing xams(like me) n the rest of dem mi8 hv gone on a vacation! :)
dey'll cm bck soon , for good!!! :D
shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Naina, I really hope you do continue. The story and your writing has so much potential. It's clever, engaging and hits the right balance between romance and drama. I have been following this story right from the beginning chapters and seen it blossom and mature beautifully into a piece that is one of the best I've read on the forum. I know that interest is a motivating factor to continue writing but consider the readers that have been emotionally invested in your plot and characters? If this reader could give you 100 likes, she would. Alas I'm limited to 1 per post. I just wanted you to know your writing and your story is appreciated greatly by your readers. There hasn't been many readers on IF ever since the show went off air but the few of us who've stuck around still read! I hope you choose to.continue to write especially after leaving us with such a juicy cliffhanger! I see the potential of this story and it's characters to keep growing (besides Khushi, defs Payash!). I really hope I get to read all that :-)
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Naina:

Firstly, you can't throw in a game changer like you just did and then drop the bomb that you think the end has arrived!!!

So about this chapter... I'll be honest I wasn't too impressed with the Payal Akash development, it seemed like they are still doing the same dance that they were last time we met them! But I am looking forward to what comes next.

Khushi and Arnav as opponents however was a 100/10. Loved that Arnav armed himself against Khushi's strengths with a newbie doing the presentation but couldn't help make sure that she would do her best! Loved the appearance of RR again. And I loved the "balls" in Khushi.

AND THEN AS ALWAYS YOU LEFT ME HANGING!!!!

Can I just say What the...exfinance? So now I have to look forward to Anjali breaking the news that she is married, a sizzlering Payal and Akash date (please write a whole chapter) and a jealous insecure Arnav, where Khushi is concerned and a betrayed and hurt brother and friend... Do I sense the return of the mighty ASR. I don't think ASR has healed completly I feel these events will open up the wound that he has so recently covered with the medicine of Khushi love (Oh God S can you please try to be less filmy!) This will be an intersting phase for him as he will be falling backwards into behavious that he knows works for him. I can't wait to read how this will continue.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FAITHFUL FANS????

As for the dwindling numbers of Masterclass. One last effort please try a regular upload schedule. Because now that the show is done and none other seems to have replaced it I think coming to this site is rather tedious. And it would be nice to know that barring anything major if I open masterclass on a sunday there will be a chapter for me to read!

But I trust you, you know how much more you can put into the story, I know that as long as you write I will read.

So thank you for making this journey so enjoying and always leaving me wanting more.

Lots of Love
S
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread!

I loved how Arnav and Khushi did their presentation and just shows that Khushi has learned a lot and omg Angad was engaged to Khushi 😲

Please don't even think about ending it soon because this story is so beautiful that it deserves it's proper development then end.

Also Akash and Payal are the ones who make me go like this πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³  all at once. I love their challenging side and dancing on each others words

Your readers appreciate your story and idk why some have stopped commenting, I  for one wait for this update a lot so continue your wonderful writing for us 😊