Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
naina - master class is brilliant - capable of being translated on screen with our beloved barun and sanaya playing their roles. i do agree that likes and comments may be a measure of the popularity of the piece, but its not the only one. please continue to write
mini_meoo3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread... No pleas don't stop

it was a amazing update ...

pleas update soon
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation for the new thread dear
Both truly are an strong opponent very impressive
Ok so the third person is angad khushi's ex fiance
Im really nervous for arnav's reaction
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
naina..plzz dont end this story...
palaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Naina

I have been silently reading you brilliant FF for a couple of months now and let me assure you that it is by far one of the best FFs I have read on here (and I hope to continue reading!) My sole purpose of joining IF was to read such beautiful stories, and what I love about yours is the simplicity. The story has unfurled at a beautiful natural pace and I have emotionally grown with the characters, beyond Arnav and Khushi you have etched beautiful love stories of familial relationships alongside secret love, and firey blossoming love!

What I adore is the realism of this FF the interplay of emotions and development of relationships has been beautifully etched, and as a loyal reader I can only request that you conclude this story in the way you originally planned, I would hate to see an abrupt ending to such a beautiful story which deserves a rightful conclusion.

Also let me tell you that your FF regularly features upon lists of must read FFs so please do not presume that your readers don't love your work, infact i would think quite the opposite is true! 

Manreet :)
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nahi Naina...don't do this.

Clearly you have so much more to write so please please pretty please with a cherry on top don't end this story abhi..πŸ€”
If the readership has reduced would it be ok if the existing ones write long comments after the update...Would that be acceptable..😊
I was not there with this story right from the onset but have been with this one since December and a faithful one at that..
So please MAT JAO..

Coming to the update..

Hai ASR2 yeh kya kar diya Naina tumne mare sath i don't know if i should drool over the original one or ASR2 who is becoming more and more HoT and desirable after every update.
I love love the way you have incorporated payal akash story into this ARHI tale...wish the CVs had done the same, then maybe SI and BS would not have been so stressed out..

I loved the way Khushi and Arnav are handling this entire land deal.
So mature. 
Khushi looking out for arnav was so cute i could just see the scene in front of me...and hear rabba ve in the background.πŸ€ͺ

I had a big smile on my face reading their SMS it was so cute.πŸ˜ƒ
Arnav taking pride in the way khushi gave the presentation was wow...A Thumbs up to him and hope that all men are so encouraging towards their wives..

And what is this googily yeh Angaad kaun hai😲...why don't i remember him..πŸ˜•
If he brings out the possessive streak of ASR then i am all geared and waiting for it to unfold with Popcorn...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM, cant wait to read the next update.

Liza

P.S: Waise what are Di and Aman upto...unke baare main kuch khabar...πŸ˜‰

P.S2: U can't end this now...bas.  Aisa mat karo..

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi naina...once again you told us amazing story...what a new twist...but we won't mind jealous arnav and ruthless asr 
Caskett thumbnail
Hai!!!
so...i havent yet read the chapter but just saw the note in the end.Made me very sad.I cant imagine not reading masterclass anymore.Everytime i used to wait for the new chap.My stalking abilities sucked but still wenever i did find the chap i coudnt wait to read it.I am feeling the same now.Just saying that feeling bad that u decided to end.if u did end, atleast dnt stop writin.Gonna go and read the chap nw.will cmnt later.

Hey so i read the cahp and it was just awsum!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Akash is not what Payal xpected...way to go Akash!!!
Loved khushi's confidence and shocked to see the revealation...!!!
Arnav is either gonna be mad nd jealous or just jealous...waitin for the next update😊
Edited by Caskett - 10 years ago
Homeslice thumbnail
congratulations!

Loved Khushi's talk!

WHAT they were engaged?
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on another thread!

Woah! This wasn't expected. What exactly happened? :| I like the way Khushi started her presentation.. so honest and simple idea with a great motive :)