wow what an episode after a long time!!

justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I was dying to see Hitler kick out that Meher!! How did she stand her for so long?? I was missing this strict Hitler!!! I really want to see the Diwans in HD again. They made HD so much more interesting, we need a stronger story line in this show. I loved the Mandira rape track!! It was so mysterious and exciting. Since then, we have dull tracks for some reason. Hope CVS can bring back some real drama to HD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: justforlaughs

I was dying to see Hitler kick out that Meher!! How did she stand her for so long?? I was missing this strict Hitler!!! I really want to see the Diwans in HD again. They made HD so much more interesting, we need a stronger story line in this show. I loved the Mandira rape track!! It was so mysterious and exciting. Since then, we have dull tracks for some reason. Hope CVS can bring back some real drama to HD.

I am also happy that Mehar is out of Sharma Nivas! ðŸ˜Š Glad that Indira kicked her out!😡  She was there for so long because she was running SN for about 6-7 months!  

I also want to see Diwans in HD but they will never fulfill our wish! ðŸ˜­ The most awaited entry of Papa Diwan shall remain unfulfilled!

Next track will start from Mondey or tuesday! Indira will suffer from tumour and Rishi will fake his death to claim the insurence! Lets see whats store for us ?