Hitler Didi

Rishi may turn to Ricky

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

As per the HD spoiler update, Indira is going to face the financial problem and needs money to treat her baby and rishi decides to fake his death to claim the policy amount.

So there are possibilities of Rishi saying that he is Ricky diwan and not Rishi and chances of proving that Rishi and ricky are 2 different persons and not the same. I know not to keep the hopes of diwans, but felt like this may happen in next track.

Edited by shwetha297 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, He can prove that Rishi and Ricky are friends and are two differrent individuals! ðŸ˜Š And claim the insurance Money! 
But will Indira accept this money ?  When she come to know that her Husband is alive and has did fraud! ðŸ˜•

-Shwetha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malayraj

Yes, He can prove that Rishi and Ricky are friends and are two differrent individuals! ðŸ˜Š And claim the insurance Money! 

But will Indira accept this money ?  When she come to know that her Husband is alive and has did fraud! ðŸ˜•

@Bold: The answer is well known and as usual she rejects it and again she may ask him to go our of SN and after this just to keep her trust, he may really die and story katam and Indira's jung continues.😕
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

@Bold: The answer is well known and as usual she rejects it and again she may ask him to go our of SN and after this just to keep her trust, he may really die and story katam and Indira's jung continues.😕

I have a better idea to take the story forward! As anything can happen in HD so lets show him dead and take a leap , not too long, almost 2-3 years! And the Show His return as Ricky Diwan and meets his family, Indira, Indu and his son ! ðŸ˜ƒ How is that ?😉
-Shwetha- thumbnail

I have a better idea to take the story forward! As anything can happen in HD so lets show him dead and take a leap , not too long, almost 2-3 years! And the Show His return as Ricky Diwan and meets his family, Indira, Indu and his son ! ðŸ˜ƒ How is that ?😉

That's nice and new chemistry could be build b/w inky if this happens. But what to do?? Illa bedi and team runs out of box ideas that box always excludes diwans.

Along with Rishi, if they make Indira also die, they could bring Zara and Rikcy together.It will be nice concept.
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

That's nice and new chemistry could be build b/w inky if this happens. But what to do?? Illa bedi and team runs out of box ideas that box always excludes diwans.

Along with Rishi, if they make Indira also die, they could bring Zara and Rikcy together.It will be nice concept.

I am not asking for Diwans! They could show him dead as for now and take a 2 year leap and then show his return! "Rishi is back to his family (Indira, Indu and his son ) after 2 years of seperation" !!😛

and continue the suspense wheather he is Rishi or not! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜› Then they should show Indira running behind him ( similar to Rishi behind Zara )  and then prove him as a  differrent...😲No no,😆 They should prove him as Rishi only !😉😃

About Zara-Rishi : I think People love InShi and  will not accept anyone else not even ZaShi! 
Edited by Malayraj - 10 years ago
-Shwetha- thumbnail

I am not asking for Diwans! They could show him dead as for now and take a 2 year leap and then show his return! "Rishi is back to his family (Indira, Indu and his son ) after 2 years of seperation" !!😛

and continue the suspense wheather he is Rishi or not! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜› Then they should show Indira running behind him ( similar to Rishi behind Zara )  and then prove him as a  differrent...😲No no,😆 They should prove him as Rishi only !😉😃

About Zara-Rishi : I think People love InShi and  will not accept anyone else not even ZaShi! 

This looks similar to Film story and don't think that this happens. But this plot is good.😊
designersaini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hope shweta aisa ho.i want 2 see rishi as strong personailty to ricky aana chahiye n dat is his real identity.ye meri dili tamana hai kabse.mai kabse ricky diwan ka wait kar rahi hoon par dil ke armaan sapne bankar reh gaye,bas.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: designersaini

hope shweta aisa ho.i want 2 see rishi as strong personailty to ricky aana chahiye n dat is his real identity.ye meri dili tamana hai kabse.mai kabse ricky diwan ka wait kar rahi hoon par dil ke armaan sapne bankar reh gaye,bas.

Hope so bcoz since rishi may declare himself as dead just to claim the prize money, he will sure know that Indira won't take the money if it is earned by fake. So he may make her believe that rishi is dead. After this no idea of what track CV's have in their mind. I felt that this may happen and so lets see.😊
sweetynoronha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope so
but v can see diwan's only in our dreams