Episode Discussion Thread/ LIVE Updates Page-29

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

24/05/2013  Episode No. 1165

Akshara suspects their driver behind Naksh's disappearance

Chikki makes an announcement regarding Naksh's disappearance in the shopping mall, but in vain. Naitik learns about the same and rushes to the police station. Later, Akshara finds out that her driver is also missing, along with the car. Bhabhima breaks down into tears on learning about the same. Akshara suspects their driver behind Naksh's disappearance. The Maheshwari family learns about the same from the news. Daddaji receives the kidnapper's call. Gayatri blames herself for the misfortune. Will the Singhania family be able to find Naksh?...!

(c)starplus 

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 10 years ago
Cvs Are Running For Trp Numberr And Now IPL Is Ending They Could Brought Some Gud Track..Anyways fev whats going on ?
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

Cvs Are Running For Trp Numberr And Now IPL Is Ending They Could Brought Some Gud Track..Anyways fev whats going on ?

haww! my faj is here!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

yeah . but i guess this track will surely crack high trps because its very cry-cry and people love to watch cry akshara scenes as per previous trps , hence full drama on door is waiting for us!...

i'm excited for it!😳

well , me fine doing some exam works as have to give exams!😊😊 what about you?  well saw your GA post on cricket forum and liked it too!πŸ‘

Hi dev 
its true cv's showing some good track coming on the way.
It happen in real life too but felt vry bad for duggu and naksh..
Yday epi was too good Hiran as naksh were so good and they both were litreally shocking and dont know to express how they miss duggu..
Love my naksh and duggu. 
Hope we get some good emotional scenes and wish coming tracks too fetch some good trp's.
Waiting for next week full emotional episodes..
Missing my naksh and duggu in week ends..
@fev you knw people have very bad taste, they loved rona dhona and all, uff ! indian Viewers what hapen to ur taste,,,pyar ki shuruwat with high promoation didnt brough or gain trp numbers so defeintaly this track make trp up but i feel freshness of YR Lost, its more off Ye Babyies kya kehlata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,Charcters of handling and portarting on screen become unrelastic specially for child charcters...and this place is totly dead..
M here around but more off in IPL Thread Or CC and Thanks for GA...having lots of fun dere πŸ˜†

Havent You Finish Your Exams Yet ?Edited by IGLESIAS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kala_09

Hi dev 
its true cv's showing some good track coming on the way.
It happen in real life too but felt vry bad for duggu and naksh..
Yday epi was too good Hiran as naksh were so good and they both were litreally shocking and dont know to express how they miss duggu..
Love my naksh and duggu. 
Hope we get some good emotional scenes and wish coming tracks too fetch some good trp's.
Waiting for next week full emotional episodes..
Missing my naksh and duggu in week ends..

Hello mam

yeah creatives want to attain good trps after IPL ending hence this track is up and i think it will surely give us the trp they want to attain!.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

@fev you knw people have very bad taste, they loved rona dhona and all, uff ! indian Viewers what hapen to ur taste,,,pyar ki shuruwat with high promoation didnt brough or gain trp numbers so defeintaly this track make trp up but i feel freshness of YR Lost, its more off Ye Babyies kya kehlata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,,Charcters of handling and portarting on screen become unrelastic specially for child charcters...and this place is totly dead..
M here around but more off in IPL Thread Or CC and Thanks for GA...having lots of fun dere πŸ˜†

Havent You Finish Your Exams Yet ?

fajπŸ˜†

no no i dont like akshara crying but many others viewers like it because they are very emotional and attached with this serial from years...😳

pyaar ki shuruaat was affected by IPL but now IPL gone , this track will sure gain trps in high amount...

well agree with the advancement of children in yrkkh , they are shown over smart than their age!😊

well we can discuss it here and make this place lively...like we used to discuss from past months!😳

yeah saw ur comments in ur GA postπŸ˜†

No...i have my exams till july now but in between i have so many gaps hence dont worry!πŸ˜ƒ
Wel Fed up this rona-dhona they arent any sensible track which cvs is portrating, its known fact that rona-dhona wil bring u trp up anyways m skiping it..this track is same old thing hapen in tv number of times, this is not new thing..
Extending til july ? Yu told it til May Na and Ho sake Ghajini ko koi theek karo ekdum useless charcter ban gya RB Ki tarah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†