Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunnybunch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Red  So true yaar. Sometimes it gives you an unknown happiness to watch such love stories too. After all, everything is fair in love.
hunnybunch thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

I think Tanu aka Armu4ever has posted it...But I generally dont read such articles..somehow doesnot feel right and spoils the mood for story...I will take it as it comes...though I dearly wish the consumation part doesnot come It is not in the right spirit..and TV sends wrong message...to a larger audience than films...I really hope they dont do it...
Dont cry re...let us take each episode as it comes

Yes, it is posted!
I too don't read such spoiler articles as it spoils all the fun. But kya karun? Sometimes the topic itself says everything
Yes, I too don't want to see their consummation before marriage, I hope it does not happen as it is. But I would love to see Saras filling Kumud's maang just like the other rituals are happening but not the consummation. 

I know that parting tracks will come and this is just a work of fiction, but it happens with just a single thought. 
Anyways, I'm going to enjoy what ever comes.😃

I hope I'm not spamming here
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Yes, it is posted!
I too don't read such spoiler articles as it spoils all the fun. But kya karun? Sometimes the topic itself says everything
Yes, I too don't want to see their consummation before marriage, I hope it does not happen as it is. But I would love to see Saras filling Kumud's maang just like the other rituals are happening but not the consummation. 

I know that parting tracks will come and this is just a work of fiction, but it happens with just a single thought. 
Anyways, I'm going to enjoy what ever comes.😃

I hope I'm not spamming here

Dont you worry about spamming...I am a bigger spammer than you😛
YA the topic headings are self descriptive...But I still dont think SLB will risk that...and if he does he will e giving up the beauty and sanctity of this show and also of the novel...It was more of a Mann ka milan.. that was emphasised...
Yes maang bharoing will be something extraordinary and I am sure Cvs would give it full justice...
Parting tracks have to come..even in some mindless stories they show separation..and even with just some random love conversations, they show as if the leads are torn apart because of this...This is a legendary love story which is going to change so many lives. it has to come ... I want to know what makes Saras take this decision...In the novel it was his father's distrust on him that suddenly resurrected the dead Sanyaasi in him...in here what it can be???

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello! Where disappeared our musical chatter box+ ace 'portrait maker' + chairperson of official award committee? And exactly then, when we all need your wonderful insight? What is your 'Gadheda' all up to?!  Forum is agog over his probable 'dances'.😲😲