Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

Res
Awwweee 🤗  Azuuu🤗
I have reserved the slot even without reading at first, not to be the last to comment 😃  you are toh always so sweet😳 and I am reaaly sorry ...I couldnt come earlier..but I told you na...I had to update elsewhere and there it was a sad epi

I have to search for apt words to comment on your takes, Srushti. Kyun? 😭 your take does it to poor me, Kya mein 100 baar like kar sakte hain tumhare posts par, pleej 😭  heeehee...you are toh way too sweet.and as I said...pls dont curb your comments...make them as long as you want...I love baal ki khaal ukhalo conversations😳

Back to the take
Kuch na kahe... The story of SC is do beautiful and it makes me emotional. Not only you dear, even yesterday's sindoor scene too scared me, the same feeling I had today too. Sindoor scene and that too in Radha Krishna Mandir was the thing which scared me...their love was of sacrifices and separations...and I am so afraid  that CVs were hinting that ...

Regarding the dance, I thought we would get to see a beautiful dance. Yes, the glimpse we got to see was so beautiful but the BG and the creepy man took away the beauty of it. Also it was too short
😭 loved Kumud and Saras in matching clothes. Jenny was glowing glamorously, and Saras as usual too hot to handle. Why is he too handsome and sexy? yes..the dance was funny in the beginning..but after that they did get into the momentum...I loved how they circled eachother...after getting tired ...and the way their fathers were cheering...i thought they would be announcing the marriage there and then...alas both missed the chance...Pagaleazams...Wanted to get them married when they wont, and now when they are ready to take the plunge, both fathers are busy doing waka waka!!!😆
😈

LN and VC's waka waka dance
🤣 🤣 and the red script is so apt 🤣
hahaha I could not remove that script..and then thought it was so apt...Why in the world they needed to advertise Vampir hunter in Saraswatichandra😕🤣🤣🤣 now I could have understood had they advertised for Chudail hunters...we could have given them Goooman🤣🤣
Saras loves challenges and Kumud loves challenging him. I thought he would apply mehndi on her cheek to cheek ( me and my gutter mind) 😈 but CVs are way too smarter than us, proved us wrong and totally a unique technic was used. One thing to mention here, SaMud connection and water. oh yes...they so land up on this place ...this water place especially will have so many memories for them...their first bandage scene...their first haldi scene...even the first real fight was becuase of water..when he almost drowned...

Yes, all the rituals are happening here, I have this feeling that some how Saras will get a chance to fill her maang during the ceremony. They have become soul mates, they are performing all the rituals secretly and hence maang filling also may be likewise. This scares me, are they going as per the real story for a while though there will be a happy ending as I hope.  oh yes...scary it is...but then we will have memories of these good scenes..I was just wondering today that they are always making us smile right now...even when they are apart..the way they just walked side by side across the room in the crowd made us smile...but then there will be a time when all they will make us do will be cry...*sigh* the hopelessness of love...we know and still are watching it with such glee and happiness...

-B.N.K- thumbnail
Edit: It just struck me...while I was posting on someother thread...that they are performing every ritual...Mehendi, haldi, the sindoor scene ..though I believe that the sindoor filling is going to be repeated...so they will be performing every step of marriage right now!! wonder what will happen then!

i   hope  u  r  right  .i totally agree they  r  unpredictable .my be  the  stored  something  better for  us . lovely post  mommy 😆

and  the  other  day  i cried  bcz  it was  magical . the  epi ur  post everything took  me to  wonderland .i met  alice  ..although i did not like  her but still. and  ur  comic sense  is way better then me. only a  few  ppl understand  my joke  but  u my frn  by the  people  for  the  people .advut ate uttam .👏

i have a  confession  . before  that  post  i commented i never read ur post.bcz i thought they  r  written  update. i m so sorry and  from  now  on before i jump into  any conclusion i will read . kya pata  kya miss  kiya  for  life time .

so  i will  come back here  everyday until  u kick me  out 😆
hunnybunch thumbnail
It is happening! They are even consummating, meaning this is their marriage. It is out in an article, now using my phone so cannot post the link here! So a parting track is also on the way 😭
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarthasanjay

Jennifer looks stunning and Gautam Rode...dreamy...

True both looked awesome

Originally posted by: kaadal

Great post and loved the pictures of Kumud. Jenny was beautiful today. 

Thanks Kaadal...Jennhy looked very pretty indeed😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

Edit: It just struck me...while I was posting on someother thread...that they are performing every ritual...Mehendi, haldi, the sindoor scene ..though I believe that the sindoor filling is going to be repeated...so they will be performing every step of marriage right now!! wonder what will happen then!

i   hope  u  r  right  .i totally agree they  r  unpredictable .my be  the  stored  something  better for  us . lovely post  mommy 😆

and  the  other  day  i cried  bcz  it was  magical . the  epi ur  post everything took  me to  wonderland .i met  alice  ..although i did not like  her but still. and  ur  comic sense  is way better then me. only a  few  ppl understand  my joke  but  u my frn  by the  people  for  the  people .advut ate uttam .👏

i have a  confession  . before  that  post  i commented i never read ur post.bcz i thought they  r  written  update. i m so sorry and  from  now  on before i jump into  any conclusion i will read . kya pata  kya miss  kiya  for  life time .

so  i will  come back here  everyday until  u kick me  out 😆

Oh betaji...Thank you for the appreciation😆 Waise this means I am Mr. Rhode ki MIL😕😆
about the sense of humour..no way Toni,...your sense of humour is cute and whacky...the way you can never offend anyone ...
And dont feeel sorry...generally my posts put everyone to sleep😆 so you can use it as a lullaby and jump in whenever you feel like sleep is alluding you because of your Mr. Rhode😉

And I am not going to kick you out re...my golden hearted Toni...you are way too sweet...
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunnybunch

It is happening! They are even consummating, meaning this is their marriage. It is out in an article, now using my phone so cannot post the link here! So a parting track is also on the way 😭

I think Tanu aka Armu4ever has posted it...But I generally dont read such articles..somehow doesnot feel right and spoils the mood for story...I will take it as it comes...though I dearly wish the consumation part doesnot come It is not in the right spirit..and TV sends wrong message...to a larger audience than films...I really hope they dont do it...
Dont cry re...let us take each episode as it comes
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res

...hope it is okay to res...will come back later.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Let us come to the center stage couple...Eyes only for each other the best of pairs...they easily take the spotlight...
Just look at her...Is it a wonder the Sanyasi turned shaitan the moment he saw the lachakti kamariya?

Just look at her nakhras, that confidence in her poise and the natkhatness in her eyes...the glow of love and the pride of being loved...

Aur isko dekho...Morning mein ooh aah ouch kar raha tha..and abhi dekho..Mr. Grasim😛

I just loved how they walked amongst the crowd and still had eyes only for each other...their eyes talking across the room!!

By the apart from the fact that nobody questions Saras peeking into the Haldi rasams (Isnt that supposed to be ladies ONLY function😕) Isnt the woman suppose to question Saras why he just shoplifted the whole bowl of Haldi😕 arrey bhia prasadi nahi hai!!😛)

And Kumud...She is telling Saras that he wont be able to put Haldi on Sejal as it is ladies only function😕😆
Arrey pagal why would he want to put on Sejal.😕.😆And the way she warns him off...KHABARDAAR!! jo mujhe haldi lagai😆 Saras bechara...had to sit down ...Achaa😆

And he certainly ranks himself so high na..."Ye maine chhui hai, toh tum par bhi pyaar ka nikhaaar aayega!!" Oh the way he says it😆
Kumud is like "Khabardaar mujhe par phenki toh"...hahah I sort of loved this

conversation...somehow they always bring smile on my face...even if they are just sauntering across the hall looking at each other or plain simple bickering...Their screen presence is such!! Excellent!!

And by the way why was Kumud sitting in that odd position...face on the other side and hand dipped into the water...as if she knew what tactic Saras is gonna use...
And Saras, Gadheda, you spoiled such a clean pond!!😡 but finallly managed to put haldi on her...Wah wah!! So it is score Saras today...😆and tomorrow it will be Kumud as she would compel him to go on his knees...Theek se propose kar!!

Srushtiji,
Kind of busy today but had to read your post. My fav parts above, the convo by pool was funny. She shouts and he listens. 😆 No fear of him dominating her...

BTW- so people are asking her how the man she loves proposed to her... is their love public knowledge? Her friends want to know her love story... HUH. What did I miss?

But then we need to listen to full convo and not jump to conclusions from the precap.😳
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...awesome post..

VC and nandu waka waka 🤣

good pic selection...👍🏼

i love ur posts...
mandygill thumbnail
lovely post and they both looked so dreamy and beautiful😳!