kriti_angel1819 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww poor Khushi

Update soon
preethi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anjali's intentions might be noble but I think she's being impractical where Shyam is concerned. She should've tried to find out more about Shyam's irregularities atleast for the sake of her safety.
Arnav was being wonderful now and mujhe bhi voh chahiye!
Khushi has finally taken the right decision but I am afraid it would be too late now.I just hope that she is the first one to tell Arnav the truth and he is not presented with a garbled version of the truth.
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I could sense that Shyam's end and the lie that Sharda Raizada had weaved years ago...in the hope of snatching the only person Arnav ever loved... is going to come to an end soon! 

Splendid job Kavi. Your words...the emotions, whenever I read your update I feel everything going on in the story, such is your writing.

I know Arnav loves her but is afraid to tell her so...afraid that she might break his heart all over again. But I think he wants to tell her how much she means to him..maybe when he will come back from Singapore he will do exactly that. ...

But my question is, what is the guarantee that things will remain the same when he will come back?

I think this time, Shyam will do something out of his anger and suppressed psychotic tendency. 

I can only shudder at the thought what he might do to Khushi..but he lusts after money more than he lusts after Khushi. 

I wanted to thrash him for saying what he did in the party. I hope Arnav will get some hint from that. 

Arnav's possessiveness and understanding ...sigh. I loved how he understood how important it is for Khushi that everything remains alright...and even though NK doesn't mean anything to her..it matters to her how he behaves with people. And he understands that.. what more could a girl want? 

He understands what's important for her...he makes it sure that Khushi isn't sad...does everything in his power to assure her that she can trust him...that she has right over him..and assures that she stays happy. 

How can she not love him? 

I don't blame the girl if she has forgotten all the pain and anguish...but I still crave for that one moment where he would come to know about his mom's devious ways and then he will realize how wrong he was and how much he had hurt her. I know its not his fault..even he was hurt..but hurting her back in such terrible ways...well...with Arnav..you cannot really say anything...he hurts Khushi because he thinks he has right over her and channels his own hurt that way. 

Arnav fails to channel his own hurt feeling any other way. He hurts Khushi thinking that she anyway belongs to him and hurting her would make her realize her own feelings for him or thinks that hurt marks her as his. 

Still.. 

But this time Kavi, I hope Arnav will not do the mistake of not trusting her. The way he reacted to Shyam ..I think he wont.

How I want happiness for Anjali too. Its about time she gets it. Show mein toh bechari ko kuch mila nahi..yahin sahi. And I think she realizes what Shyam feels for Khushi..she should have told Arnav..but then, fir story kaise badhegi aage? ;)

I hope she too finds her happiness like Arnav and Khushi have..and will, in future. 

:)
A_BA thumbnail
Just loved this update so much!

I really like the way you are showing Arnav and Khushi as a real couple. I feel like their weekend in Agra was a mini honeymoon for them, which they totally deserve.

I'm glad that Arnav has pointed out that communicating with ones spouse is important and that it could eliminate issues clouding their minds, as was the case with NK and Lavanya. Now that those issues are resolved, there's only one more...and I'm so happy that Khushi has decided not to give into Shyam's blackmail.

Loved the surprise party thrown by Arnav...such a sweet gesture, and also to bring all her students was a nice touch. I'm sure she appreciated that much more than the car (which was also a nice gift, and his joke about the reason for the case shows his dry humor).

Even though there were so many positives from this update, you have left me so scared. I feel like a lot can happen during this one week separation. When he tells her not to go anywhere at the end, I feel like something drastic is about to take place. I hope you update quickly so I can find out what happens next.

Shyam is such a cheap, vile man...his "joke" was so inappropriate and just made him look like a petty man. I'm glad that Anjali has no real feelings for him (it will be easier when time comes to leave him). Also, hope Arnav figures out that there is something sinister about Shyam and how he got his dad to sign over the house to Shyam's name.

Looking forward to seeing how this story progresses!
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that update was really awesome...but i have this gut feeling that alot is going to happen over this week... :(
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really awesome...

I hope Shyam doesn't get to Arnav and spoils everything...

I hope the truth comes out soon, Arnav deserves to know what happened 5 years ago...

I love their bonding...it's so blissful.
arnshi thumbnail
AMAZING UPDATE...romantic and sweet...but man I feel MU coming up.....ufff I hope both arnie and khushi reveals shyam true colors together...no more pain for my boi n girl...
khushboo1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab update...
relived about that anjali told arnav about shyam disorder...just loved arnav and anjali conversation
agra trip did bring them closure...and when i was reading about their stay in agra i was like☺️☺️☺️...they r still progressing in their realtionship...
and arnav planned a surprise party for khushi... awww..
and khushi want to tell arnav about everything that happened...phewww..
but this business trip of arnav had come at a wrong time...pray nothing goes wrong..
and glad about that fact that khushi dont want to give a penny to shyam...
in short, i simply loved the update...
update soon

Edited by khushboo1234 - 10 years ago
Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anjali's confession about Shyam's behavior is going to help Arnav believe in Khushi. Shyam is slowly unraveling as well. He is becoming obvious and Khushi refusing to pay him might just push him over the edge.

Great chapter!
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uh oh, storm coming, with the 1 week without seeing each other, waiting to see the kind of fireworks you planned for us. Will she be able to get rid of that snake so easily...

During this time I wish Arnav has sent a PI to keep an eye on her doings and whereabouts...