Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Realistic SurYa moments, punishment to the culprits like Meena and Chavvi, I think will give a positive feel to the show. This dragging of Meena vicious track with her every time getting away with murder gives across a message that it is ok if you are manipulative and evil. Things will work out fine. Victory of good over evil should be shown not postponed indefinitely.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 some distance wala cousin and sandy getting jealous track will do many dabhians wanting this😉

p.s: i think after ipl automatically the trp increases👍🏼

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@niru i'm with u & chintu Even that short jealousy i want it from sandy's side.😎

@ umaji where were u for the past few days? I missed ur comments & posts

UMDU thumbnail
Originally posted by: shobhana_dabh

@niru i'm with u & chintu Even that short jealousy i want it from sandy's side.😎

@ umaji where were u for the past few days? I missed ur comments & posts

Got frustrated with SurYa relationship and continuous Meena manipulation without punishment. Cannot stay away from all of you for long.🤗
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want more focus on SURYA😳😳

DABH doesn't excite me any more😕 I used to miss DABH during weekends..I mean really miss Now a days i am missing episodes😕
I want my old DABH/SURYA/Excitement back
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There is a lot of negativity in the serial these days.And if Emily too turns out to be a negative character...I have nothing to say.The makers must make the atmosphere a bit more positive and let Sandhya study peacefully.
I accept that she needs to balance both family and education,but it isn't necessary to make her responsible for others marriages too.
Or Suraj needs to warn her to stay out of things that don't affect her life and focus on her work.She doesn't need to be a Superwoman.
Also the makers must buy a big cellophane tape to shut Meenu's mouth.
We all wait till the end of the episode for a few seconds of SurYa. They must be given more screen space and importance.
The whole story these days revolves around Meena,Bhabho and the matke! 
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't wan to suggest ne thing coz the way DABH is going thesedays i think it has gone beyond ne suggestion😡but i can make a guess about the future track🥱yesterday mothit mentioned about chitfund so i guess the social issue that vill be handled next by Sandy is about chitfunds (recently a huge chitfund scam has been exposed in bengal nd other nearby states so its in news thesedays so may be DABH may cash this situation)😕nd another track about which i m very much sure is that Emily vill belive meena's words nd she vill go against Bhabo nd obviuosly for this again Sandy vill be blamed as per DABH trend😡😡so i don't think nething can save DABH now until they start showing some MEANINGFUL romantic scenes betn SurYa😳
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Too much of positivity and only intimate romance won't be able to give  much trps .. Story should have alot of twists and turns , If all characters around Sandhya are shown positive and they let her study peacefully ,show will end within few days .. Cv's are being true to the theme of the show, thats why we have been ruling the trp charts.
In my opinion , everything is going fine with the show ..All of u wanted Sandhya to study  right ? So isnt it happening now ? Ofcourse some drama has to be there.
Some complain about Surya's relationship not being the way they want to , I don't understand what else can the CV's show ? Should they  show them sleeping on the bed 24/7 to prove that they r married ..
 a romantic couple would share such cute moments wen they are together , Sandhya too has started responding ..They will take it to the next level too , so whats the point complaining anyway
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago