Suggest tracks to improve TRP 3.7 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

sindu I want sandhya getting jelous for suraj

I want IPS track to be focussed  with isprinkles of Surya romance which we are used to. 😎
Originally posted by shobhana_dabh

Poor suraj he will not get jealous i think. Already sandy is not caring as much he does. If someone else comes in sandy's life it will be really pity for suraj. I want sandy to realise suraj's love more😳

soapu and fiza...

surya relationship is not like other couples in other serials,surya wont feel jealous i think so bcz they understand both very well,their hearts r same breathing as one..u will say wt abt wc track scene,fight and shopping mall scene,later wt sandy told suraj,u knw that...

so from that base,surya wont feel jealous even though some third person will come in btw them.

if not suraj will feel inferiority complex,like wt uma ji said,,,this may happen in future..

thats y they till no not shoed any sign of suraj expanding his business

or

they will use this idea when,sandy trying to become IPS,same time they will show suraj also expanding his business...

pakka idea for me..
Edited by udnis - 10 years ago

The SV3 track (as mentioned by Umdu) would be acceptable if it has some constructive purpose to it!

If it is only a way to end up the show (as I understood from Umdu's post) then, big NO!

That would be a horrible end! What "scares" me is that Umdu gave good arguments for why that would be a possibility in CVs mind (no DBC, no business exapansion!) πŸ˜•

SV3 track may have a slight possibility but not sure. Sandy may give up her studies but suraj leaving sandy is next to impossible for me. Sandy will never accept to this. 
If we can get the day wise trp somehow, It  would be easy to analyze if this slight drop is due to Bhabo's behaviour or Mohit-Emily wedding...but at this point IPL is the only reason.
I have noticed during all the mohit emily track including the wedding TRP's were below 4 twice or thrice ..I wouldnt like suggesting a track because I think the CVs are doing a great job and they come up with new ideas now and then.My only suggestion would be less focus on Mohit Emily and Suraj Sandhya finding about the chocolate thing and a rift between Suraj and Bhabo ..Thats the punishment of Bhabo especially when she is breaking the first pot and believing Chavi
Edited by Toxic11 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Toxic11

If we can get the day wise trp somehow, It  would be easy to analyze if this slight drop is due to Bhabo's behaviour or Mohit-Emily wedding...but at this point IPL is the only reason.
I have noticed during all the mohit emily track including the wedding TRP's were below 4 twice or thrice ..I wouldnt like suggesting a track because I think the CVs are doing a great job and they come up with new ideas now and then.My only suggestion would be less focus on Mohit Emily and Suraj Sandhya finding about the chocolate thing and a rift between them..Thats the punishment of Bhabo especially when she is breaking the first pot

@bold i'm with uπŸ‘πŸΌ
Guys whats SV3 i didnt get it ? 
As of now there are enough tracks started baby swap, liquor choc, matka breaking, question paper leak and chit fund. So I guess the plate is full, so new track now. But I would want the revealtion in the below order
- Chavi's lie
- Liquor choc
- Baby swapping
- Chit fund
In addition to that I want more SURYA scenes romance or otherwise ( i mean emotional type, rootna manana, some jealousy, and real care and support) . Emily becoming an antidote to Meena.
A track where Sooraj's role is important. It can be combined for chavi's lie+liquor choc.

One more thing after IPL there is Champions Trophy, so I guess June has to be dramatic ie why they brought matka breaking. Champions trophy is in England and if it is a one -day match at 9pm IST we will be having slog overs of second batting team. Imagine such a situation in when Ind playing against SA, England, Pakistan etc.. and match is going towards a nail biting finish. I might give IPL a skip , but a nail biting India match DABH CVs will have to think what they can give me to hold my attention to Starplus πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. I guess only SURYA scene or a wonderful padaka going in favour of SURYA can do that πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Toxic11

Guys whats SV3 i didnt get it ? 

SV3 track is suraj leaving sandy for the sake of her career. He will decide such a thing as sandy is getting troubled bcoz of his family situationπŸ˜‰

shruthi chechi we all are sailing on the same boat more or less.πŸ˜›
Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
SV3 would be good...but im with sindu regarding jealousy track...im ok if they show us suraj/sandhya getting jealous over some lady/man in a market in one or two scenes for entertainment purpose...but one track on jealousy is a big no no to me...and I dont see any logic in it when surya are shown very understanding towards each other Edited by niruba - 10 years ago