Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saalu1

Tum kitni intelligent ho Sum๐Ÿ˜†.. why can't they get it๐Ÿ˜•

Ok thtz like shame i think they r mature enuf in thr 30's or 20's but they r acting like 5 or 6 yr old kid.๐Ÿฅฑ

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am absolutely okay with people fantasizing over anything, but we should know our limit and know where we should draw a line. It should not affect someone's life. We should not let our fantasy ruin other's dreams. Do everything on a healthy way.
Socklet thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

i have updated my status, those who are my buddies can see that. It is a challenge๐Ÿ˜† I am just joking darlings.

Di itz kool lol..

..I LOVE PashRun..Now BURN! howz it?๐Ÿ˜†
Socklet thumbnail
Ok bye guyz gtg..
cya!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddds

Di itz kool lol..

..I LOVE PashRun..Now BURN! howz it?๐Ÿ˜†

you are  magician with words, but mine is a seedha saadha update hai bhai๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
See you sum, good night and sweet dreams if you could see one.๐Ÿ˜†

Hi juhi
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saalu1

Mirchi tho lagi hain zaroor..

they r blinded by their fantsy world ...whenever written interview came where he talked about his wife they decalred it morphed , even his pics with his wife in dubbai play they said lolz why Barun is not hugging back to her wife ...๐Ÿ˜†...nox when its video , pics are proof where he talked about his wife ...he happily receving gift pics with his wife ...its zor ka zakta to them ...on anothe side monaya segament are comming daily due to arjuan 's marrige so again zor ka zakta ...so zakta from both side...they r frustated nt able to see reality itself ...leave pashu they do too much bashing of Mohit ...mohit is too cute and nice guy ...these people behave him like insanly 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
by the way i saw mohit and Si segments in today's SBS and SBB. they are really adorable together. Mohit is really a nice guy. I like him very much. Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanaya and mohit  is  cute couple ...mohit is nice guy he care so much sanaya ...sanya is bubly gir..she said many times in her interview her male friends treat her like another boy in their group ...she and Barun behavs like two male friends do masti like that ...here these people misinterpreted such  things... ...but one thing i appreciate in Barun ...he is realy gud with words ...he alwz spoke techinically and  less words ...on personal front he alwz talk about his wife ...truly man with few words...
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cathu i just loved ur cmments in that closed thread specially public appreance of pashrun.