JaGan..FF..Forever yours...Updated Part15 page32 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dhruti_rocks434

Beautifull update Shanky. This is so sweet Dr.Sab feeding her Ganga, the main point of this update was that moment when Jagya's feeling changed for Ganga and he is not aware of it, sounds so romentic. Keep it up Shanky great job. 😊

Thanks dhruti for taking your time out and reading it...thanks for commenting...
Part 4
Lol nice update...loved the way Jagya tries to force himself not to laugh 😆. The whole internal dialogue of his first when about to laugh and then seeing Ganga's face and wondering what he has done was hilarious!

Poor Ganga, first she wasn't feeling all that well, she's upset with herself and also with Dr.Sa, then she bumps into him making a complete mess of everything, then she becomes the laughingstock with both Nandu AND Dr.Sa along with Ds's scolding. She is having a very very bad day 😆.

Serves Jagya right to feel bad and sorry 
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Part 5
Aha, so now the tables are turned and its Dr.Sa who is acting all funny and weird 😆...him getting up to leave and then on hearing Ganga's voice sitting down back in his seat with Ds staring at him was very funny 😆

You do have a flair for writing comedy, shanky, along with the funny way people's thoughts and actions don't match and they end up doing embarrassing things. Well done 👍🏼!

Absolutely loved Ganga acting all rooti hui and Dr.Sa trying to apologize. 

Now the game is on between them, how long she's going to ignore him and how convincingly he tries to manao-fy her 😉.
Part 6

So Cold War is still going on. One party (Dr.Sa) trying to break the other's defenses in some way while the other party (Ganga) defending herself no matter what. I actually like this rooti-hui Ganga, I hope she still stays strong and doesn't give in so easily.

Loved the part where despite her anger she eagerly watches Dr.Sa when he leaves for work till she's not able to see him anymore. I actually went awww 😳

That was an awesome dinner scene by the way, with Dr.Sa trying to make conversation while the nurse-to-be "hmmms" 😆

Looking forward to the "loaded" drive to the hospital next...

Part 7

Aww such an adorable update!

Loved the start how Jagya is trying all the tricks in the book to get her to talk and she stayed stubbornly silent 😆! Excellent, Ganga! It shows you are also no less when it comes to zidd...Dr.Jagdish has finally met his match 😉!

Jagya running after her and talking non-stop were really hilarious and endearing. Liked how they take their tu-tu-main-main onto the road forgetting the poor jeep behind 🤣. Really curious at what point they both will realize this fact 😆.

Dr.Sa is also finding it painful to see Ganga's tears. So let me assume he's also at the start of the realization phase 😉. Really liked how he convinced her about listening to her concerning the major points and mistakes in his life. At least now all misunderstandings are cleared between them.
Originally posted by zephyr29

Part 4
Lol nice update...loved the way Jagya tries to force himself not to laugh 😆. The whole internal dialogue of his first when about to laugh and then seeing Ganga's face and wondering what he has done was hilarious!

Poor Ganga, first she wasn't feeling all that well, she's upset with herself and also with Dr.Sa, then she bumps into him making a complete mess of everything, then she becomes the laughingstock with both Nandu AND Dr.Sa along with Ds's scolding. She is having a very very bad day 😆.

Serves Jagya right to feel bad and sorry 

thanks zephy...yes,how dare he laugh on jagya...bad manners...😆

Part 5
Aha, so now the tables are turned and its Dr.Sa who is acting all funny and weird 😆...him getting up to leave and then on hearing Ganga's voice sitting down back in his seat with Ds staring at him was very funny 😆

You do have a flair for writing comedy, shanky, along with the funny way people's thoughts and actions don't match and they end up doing embarrassing things. Well done 👍🏼!

Absolutely loved Ganga acting all rooti hui and Dr.Sa trying to apologize. 

Now the game is on between them, how long she's going to ignore him and how convincingly he tries to manao-fy her 😉.

Its not that easy to convince ganga...it will take time...thank u...

Part 6

So Cold War is still going on. One party (Dr.Sa) trying to break the other's defenses in some way while the other party (Ganga) defending herself no matter what. I actually like this rooti-hui Ganga, I hope she still stays strong and doesn't give in so easily.

Loved the part where despite her anger she eagerly watches Dr.Sa when he leaves for work till she's not able to see him anymore. I actually went awww 😳

That was an awesome dinner scene by the way, with Dr.Sa trying to make conversation while the nurse-to-be "hmmms" 😆

Looking forward to the "loaded" drive to the hospital next...

i also love this ruthna manana thing...dono hi to ziddi hai...to maja bohot aata hai...

Part 7

Aww such an adorable update!

Loved the start how Jagya is trying all the tricks in the book to get her to talk and she stayed stubbornly silent 😆! Excellent, Ganga! It shows you are also no less when it comes to zidd...Dr.Jagdish has finally met his match 😉!

Jagya running after her and talking non-stop were really hilarious and endearing. Liked how they take their tu-tu-main-main onto the road forgetting the poor jeep behind 🤣. Really curious at what point they both will realize this fact 😆.

Dr.Sa is also finding it painful to see Ganga's tears. So let me assume he's also at the start of the realization phase 😉. Really liked how he convinced her about listening to her concerning the major points and mistakes in his life. At least now all misunderstandings are cleared between them.

this one is my favourite part...ye likhke main bohot khush hogayi thi...😆
plz tell me from where can i get jagan romantic scenes made by fan