Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It seems he disrespects womens ...by giving such statement he is disrespecting all bollywood actress

Originally posted by: rambo-rajkumar

You got a point but again, what you see in movies are fictional. 

It might be fictional but a half naked girl is a half naked girl, whether on tv or at a bar. The only difference is kids don't frequent a bar.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I somewhat agree 
Look at what scenes they started showing in bollywood now, and the dresses too
Of course, it's an independent country but should we not live by our traditions more? 
I am not saying mini skirts should be banned, but there should be enough decency in a movie where we can sit and watch the movie with our family
Jab Tak Hai Jaan for instance was super embarrassing to watch with my mom during the lip locking scene , i didn't know there was a kissing scene or else i wouldn't take my mom with me

nicegirl_good thumbnail
i don't think he is trying to disrespect anyone
Bar dancers are not bad neither are Bollywood actresses 
all he is trying to say is , India is a country and we should try to live decently even if other film industries are doing the same thing 
nicegirl_good thumbnail

Yeah but most bar dancers are accused of doing prostitution. 

most bollywood actresses are accused of sleeping with directors or producers to get movies ðŸ¤¢
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice

are yaar...now don't start bashing Uttar Pradesh...for one man's stupid comments...

I'm not blaming UP or any other state. I'm blaming the politicians of  a region that is home to the filthiest, heinous, horrific rape cases I have ever heard in recent times Yet we have these politicians paying more attention to women's garb and profession instead of trying to come up with ways to fix their wayward men.🤢

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

And this man is from Uttar Pradesh? The place where all the ghastly rapes seem to take place every so often. First clean your own damn house then scream. 🤢

for ur question  iska first excuse hoga , bollywood n actress is responsible  for rapes 🤢

Yeah but most bar dancers are accused of doing prostitution. 

Actresses are glorified prostitutes too according to Shobha De.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. If a woman wants to sell her body its her choice, her body and her right. I'm no one to judge her.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hmm to some xtent coz popular figures can cause more seduction den 3rd class bar dancers!!!!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Diff. between calling item songs vulgar and bollywood actresses vulgar!! Its nothing but personal attack on all actresses... I agree that when Fevicol can be played on National TV which comes out with mor evulgar steps, then why de-grade bar dancers who come out to be more decent! But Why targeting BW Actresses - I fail to understand??

And Its India doesnt mean we should live with 'tehzeeb, decency, maryada etc'.. Being a democratic country A girl is allowed to live freely with full right but yes I do agree not good to cross line