From Epic MS(PV) to Epic Fail MS(PR,B)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
At this point, I think I'd want Zoyaan wedding...Asad is incredibly frustrating and irritating. I mean really? Jhoomar ki neeche zoya thi, aas paaas tanu/billi/chuddail thi hi nahi aur hamla tanveer par hua tha? Asad miya kahi zoya ki pyar mein app sirf unda hi nahi balki stupid bhi toh nahi ho gaye hai? Also I felt ki is baar it wasn't as intense of an asya hug after Zoya is saved? Guess huim running to the billi lessened the impact and did make it look like he is love with tanveer instead of Zoya...

PAR I will accept ki Zoya ki bhi galati thi aaj ki epi mein. Mana ki dar hai par agar Asad ko nikaah torna tha toh woh apke bhagne se nahi rukta, Zoya needs to actually listen once in a whiile too...

All in alll, major disappointment in the MS. After all the rumors and the last MS I guess we had too many expectations but to be honest, three shows is just too much and because of that it was super duper choppy and a super epic fail ðŸ˜­

Sorry to anyone who took offence but I was honestly so so so so so so so excited and even more so because I bought  anew phone with a data plan so now I could watch it despite having to go out for a family picnic. Anyhow...just needed to rant...

On the bright side the dance was the best thus far although like someone mentioned that was not what singham taught them  hehehe have they been practicing on their own??? lol

Excited to see the billi in hospital although I'm damn sure that she is pregnant with like superman or something seeing as how she will not have a miscarriage no matter what situation... 
i did not like that much .. but its ok .. atleast love some ayaan bit and the dance . 
Agree the CV's are making Asad behave illogically. How could Tanveer be the target when it was Zoya under the chandelier?!

To stupid.
Originally posted by Hafizakhan

Agree the CV's are making Asad behave illogically. How could Tanveer be the target when it was Zoya under the chandelier?!

To stupid.

Logic died for Asad's character the day he said that Tanu falls sick when Ammi is not well ...
how lame can someone be