Get over it and stop spreading hate

Posted: 10 years ago
Why can't we just all enjoy Madhubala and what is happening in the show.

What's with the anti RK rants, the anti Madhu rants, the anti marriage rants????
And why all of a sudden Sultan is not good enough for the show, when a few weeks back he was the best thing to happen.

I honestly thought that they really were going to ship Madhu off with Sultan and tbh who knows it might happen but I would still have stood by RK and hope that one day Madhu and RK would reunite.

I don't understand how now all of a sudden???

Firstly Madhu has never been a character who has done the 'right thing' she has always been stubborn when it comes to her decisions whether that be marrying RK for money, forcing the court case, going back to the studio and working for him, deciding to dance in the party, vowing to teach him a lesson etc you name it she basically decided to do all of these things without consulting her mother or even asking permission, so for her to now just listen to her mum is not going to happen.

However Paddo's fears are warrented, moreso because for now she still believes that Madhu is only out to get revenge and teach him a lesson, she doesn't realise that Madhu is still in fact in love with RK and a part of her being a mother is still weary of RK's intentions so she is worried that this will just turn into another battle of revenge if Madhu carries out her plan. Hence why she came to warn her daughter.

Madhu tried to explain but Paddo didn't listen.

Second point, RK is trying to reason with Paddo, he is offering to apologise to rectify his mistake, he is also under the impression that Madhu's love for him is real, therefore him being RK he will not stand by and let the love of his life walk away hence his threatening tone when Paddo didn't see his point of view or accept his apology. 

RK doesn't let anyone come in his way when he wants something whether that be his work or his personal life, it's the way his character is, I don't think that people should get their knickers in a twist simply because he raised his tone slightly when he felt that Paddo was going to cause a breakup of their impending marriage, and tbh it is a decision that both Madhu and RK would need to take as it involves them.

Having said that yes RK perhaps needs to be careful of his tone as she is her Mother and more so Madhu is incomplete if her relationship with Paddo breaks. But I actually think RK will try to involve and include Paddo in the wedding and will try to appease her for Madhu's sake, let's see what happens tomorrow.

Third point, Madhu has clearly shown that she still loves RK and always did, always has and always will...otherwise she would not have run to him and accept her feelings like she did in the precap and like she did back when they were both drunk. 

IF she was in love with Sultan she would NOT be accepting her feelings for RK, which should indicate to Sulbala fans that there was never any love from her side.

Finally Sultan was roped in for a track, that track clearly hasn't worked as well as the CV's thought it might, in fact they saw a slump in ratings and realised that the track wasn't going to bear any fruit, that's not to say that they may not explore it later, I actually think that RK and Madhu will get married, be happy but something tells me that RK may end up being 'killed' or some sort of separation which will eventually then lead onto the Heroine track.

What I'm trying to say is that AR was brought in for the interim period and for a track which they explored and whose character helped the story of RK and Madhu move further because his presence caused RK to actually face his inner most feelings and demons, so in that respect Sultan has done exactly what the CVs wanted his character to do.

I will say that they aren't stupid and they have also noticed the increase in ratings since RK & Madhu have begun to reunite so obviously they aren't going to ignore that.

I only have one qualm with the whole Sultan story and that is that they made him become too soft, I actually liked him as the dangerous somewhat mysterious gangster and there was so much they could have done with that, instead we have a dangerous Don doesn't work for me personally, because his character has lost its USP.

See with RK he still is a bit rough around the edges, he only softens around Madhu and his mum and even then he still is difficult at times but at least you know that he still has that edge to him.

And they should have maintained that with Sultan, which I feel they have let slip somewhat.

More importantly let's remember that this is a fictional show which is leaning towards the filmy feel. It's not there to highlight social issues or send out educational messages. It is purely there for fictitious and entertainment purposes so enjoy it for what it is and take it with a pinch of salt.

There will be times when a character annoys us, or doesn't react/behave the way we would want them to. But it's part of the story so you have to go along with it.

If you chose to be a Sulbala fan then fair enough but that except it graciously that Sultan was never the Lead of the show, he was a parallel lead meaning that a character is brought in for a short term or maybe in some cases long term to run parallel to the lead however the lead will still play the pivotal role in the story.

Us RK/Madhu & Rishbala fans had to deal with so much uncertainty, with Madhu's anger and RK's self destructing behaviour and even now we don't know what will happen but we've stuck by them and will continue to do so and enjoy our show.

Please if you are a Sultan and Sulbala fan then don't spread hate and negativity in a forum that is meant to be enjoyed by everyone and more so is monitored by creatives. 

Just because the story isn't going the way you want it to atm it doesn't mean you start saying things like AR deserves another show or that he's been mistreated etc or that Madhu has no backbone. 

They are all professionals and doing the job that they are given by their directors and writers so respect that.

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
I always enjoy reading your post..😊😊

Super super post...Agree with every single word...

Originally posted by nazmobile

What's with the anti RK rants, the anti Madhu rants, the anti marriage rants????
And why all of a sudden Sultan is not good enough for the show, when a few weeks back he was the best thing to happen.

I honestly thought that they really were going to ship Madhu off with Sultan and tbh who knows it might happen but I would still have stood by RK and hope that one day Madhu and RK would reunite.

I don't understand how now all of a sudden Sulbala fans are hating Madhu and think that AR should leave the show, because you all think he's been mistreated...like are you serious???

Firstly Madhu has never been a character who has done the 'right thing' she has always been stubborn when it comes to her decisions whether that be marrying RK for money, forcing the court case, going back to the studio and working for him, deciding to dance in the party, vowing to teach him a lesson etc you name it she basically decided to do all of these things without consulting her mother or even asking permission, so for her to now just listen to her mum is not going to happen.

However Paddo's fears are warrented, moreso because for now she still believes that Madhu is only out to get revenge and teach him a lesson, she doesn't realise that Madhu is still in fact in love with RK and a part of her being a mother is still weary of RK's intentions so she is worried that this will just turn into another battle of revenge if Madhu carries out her plan. Hence why she came to warn her daughter.

Second point, RK is trying to reason with Paddo, he is offering to apologise to rectify his mistake, he is also under the impression that Madhu's love for him is real, therefore him being RK he will not stand by and let the love of his life walk away hence his threatening tone when Paddo didn't see his point of view or accept his apology. 

RK doesn't let anyone come in his way when he wants something whether that be his work or his personal life, it's the way his character is, I don't think that people should get their knickers in a twist simply because he raised his tone slightly when he felt that Paddo was going to cause a breakup of their impending marriage, and tbh it is a decision that both Madhu and RK would need to take as it involves them.

Having said that yes RK perhaps needs to be careful of his tone as she is her Mother and more so Madhu is incomplete if her relationship with Paddo breaks. But I actually think RK will try to involve and include Paddo in the wedding and will try to appease her for Madhu's sake, let's see what happens tomorrow.

Third point, Madhu has clearly shown that she still loves RK and always did, always has and always will...otherwise she would not have run to him and accept her feelings like she did in the precap and like she did back when they were both drunk. 

IF she was in love with Sultan she would NOT be accepting her feelings for RK, which should indicate to Sulbala fans that there was never any love from her side.

Finally Sultan was roped in for a track, that track clearly hasn't worked as well as the CV's thought it might, in fact they saw a slump in ratings and realised that the track wasn't going to bear any fruit, that's not to say that they may not explore it later, I actually think that RK and Madhu will get married, be happy but something tells me that RK may end up being 'killed' or some sort of separation which will eventually then lead onto the Heroine track.

What I'm trying to say is that AR was brought in for the interim period and for a track which they explored and whose character helped the story of RK and Madhu move further because his presence caused RK to actually face his inner most feelings and demons, so in that respect Sultan has done exactly what the CVs wanted his character to do.

I will say that they aren't stupid and they have also noticed the increase in ratings since RK & Madhu have begun to reunite so obviously they aren't going to ignore that.

I only have one qualm with the whole Sultan story and that is that they made him become too soft, I actually liked him as the dangerous somewhat mysterious gangster and there was so much they could have done with that, instead we have a dangerous Don doesn't work for me personally, because his character has lost its USP.

See with RK he still is a bit rough around the edges, he only softens around Madhu and his mum and even then he still is difficult at times but at least you know that he still has that edge to him.

And they should have maintained that with Sultan, which I feel they have let slip somewhat.

More importantly let's remember that this is a fictional show which is leaning towards the filmy feel. It's not there to highlight social issues or send out educational messages. It is purely there for fictitious and entertainment purposes so enjoy it for what it is and take it with a pinch of salt.

There will be times when a character annoys us, or doesn't react/behave the way we would want them to. But it's part of the story so you have to go along with it.

If you chose to be a Sulbala fan then fair enough but that except it graciously that Sultan was never the Lead of the show, he was a parallel lead meaning that a character is brought in for a short term or maybe in some cases long term to run parallel to the lead however the lead will still play the pivotal role in the story.

Us RK/Madhu & Rishbala fans had to deal with so much uncertainty, with Madhu's anger and RK's self destructing behaviour and even now we don't know what will happen but we've stuck by them and will continue to do so and enjoy our show.

Please if you are a Sultan and Sulbala fan then don't spread hate and negativity in a forum that is meant to be enjoyed by everyone and more so is monitored by creatives. 

Just because the story isn't going the way you want it to atm it doesn't mean you start saying things like AR deserves another show or that he's been mistreated etc or that Madhu has no backbone. 

They are all professionals and doing the job that they are given by their directors and writers so respect that.

..Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago

brilliant!πŸ‘πŸΌ

very well worded post! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
awesome post. rishbala r leads n soul of this show forever. i dont understand why dont ppl get it.Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago
Fabulous post πŸ‘πŸΌ and great reality check πŸ‘πŸ‘
Response in bold
Originally posted by nazmobile

There are of course NO anti SULTAN rants from rishbala fans!! πŸ˜†
Don't judge a book by its cover ...and don't judge a thread by its title!!...Read the thread! The TM says one thing the rest is something else all togather!! Oh yes...there are a good few sultan bashing posts but there are a good few karara jawabs too!

BUT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY...IF SULTAN IS SHOWN TO BE EVEN 10% AS LOW RK. HE'll GET THE SAME LOVE AND ATTENTION FROM ME AS RK DOES

Madhu grey yes. Rk??? GREY???vHe has been so close to the black end of the spectrum that you wouldnt be able to spot him on a moonless night!!

Why? THat is what I always ask and no one give a half decent answer that doesn't involve sultan. Forget sultan for the mo..why should a girl go bak to a guy who has done all that rk has done to her over and over! Her love for herself and her self respect should be greater than her love for a man who treats her the way rk has treated her

I don't understand how now all of a sudden Sulbala fans are hating Madhu and think that AR should leave the show, because you all think he's been mistreated...like are you serious???
LIke I said above...don't go by the thread title. As for madhu...it is understandable..a lot of ppl want to see madhu strong adn with self respect. THat is not happening and ppl don't understand why she still believes rk...sadly this happens in real life too. So heres to hoping that cvs show the pattern of abuse stopping with the victim finally able to cut loose from her abuser permenently

Couldn't agree with you more!

I think padmini knows madhu believes rk this time...thats why she is so scared and worried.

Sorry not seen today's episode yet so not fair to respond to next few points

No sulbala fan post I have come across has said that madhu loves sultan yet!

Side characters don't take 3 month prep and such careful character development if they are merely roped in. Nor does he get personally annouced as a parallel lead by the head of the PH!!
rk madhu married? Happyy?rk ..yes. Madh not for long ..this is based on  what this show has shown so far. The rest..I don't think so. rk is essential to this show. Madhu in movies...I think it'll be sultan who will be instrumental in doing that. He is based on a real life mumbai ka don who was very successful at producing films in bollywood. I wrote a post on the similaries a while bak

Sultan's presence helped expose in full technicolor all of rk's true/real characteristics...seeing as they were always displayed one way or the other, but some viewers just refused to believe what they were seeing and still some don't recognize it Some even call post sultan rk behaviour as weird!! Weird??? Weird is when the guy on the bus eyes up a girl while picking is nose! Full blown display of psychopathy does not come under the heading "weird"  Further remember the drive for redemption amongst some viewers..to see rk truely suffer before madhu forgives? No one mentions that now do they? Some Ppl just want the music, the tight wala hugs and and eyelocks
I don't believe rk has faced anything! Lets watch and see! That was not the intention to bring in a 2nd lead. THe intention SEEMS to be to contrast two very different leads..their qualities and characteristics, how they treat woman and how they behave when in love. Its already been shown that sultan and madhu read love from the same page let alone the same book and rk doesnt even know how to read when it comes to love!

Open to interpretation..just like everything else! πŸ˜† Apparantly the day sultan turned up at the party had the highest trp that week. Reason..oh rk punched sultan...alt reason? It showed someone finally making a stand against rk and showing how to treat a lady. My interpretation..BOTH leads necessary. Main reason being  the contrast between the characteristics and qualities of the two.

His character is still being developed. Ppl jumped on the gangster bandwagon and assumed a lot I guess! And feel let down that he isn't shown doing any gangstergiri. But since when has rk been shown going to the studio everyday and shooting 7-12 hour shifts??!! Or meeting with producers. If all the time rk was shown working was added up..it wouldn't even make 5 complete episodes!!

Bit rough?? A few few of us think he is still acting and has a plan!

Sound advice that is Im sad to say more applicable to quite a few rishbala fans! And you are putting the cart before the horse re educational msg etc. Personally I never said nor believe that this show should put out any msgs but the fact is what is seen everyday day in day out does have an influence on all of us, esp the younger we are. Otherwise advertising wouldn't be a multi-billion dollar industry the world over.

Yup!

lolll parallel lead means...a lead of equal importance to the story as the other lead. As for the pivotal role...its madhubala. Something so easily forgotten by rk and rishbala fans!!
What does stick by mean?? I wouldn't stick by a character showing all the qualities of a psychological villain! I will watch the show to see what he does and how it effects the rest of the characters in the show but support? Gotta be kidding! No character has my blind loyality!! I wouldn't give blind loyalty to a friend in real life..I would see what they are like as a person first..seeing and gauging the nature of a person is not that taxing. It sees all non indian viewers do it without any effort even when they watch something for pure entertainment.
I think you need to preach on home ground before try to convert the other side on this that one!!πŸ˜†

Third time...read that thread before making conclusions!

Absolutely right. Perhaps rishbala fans who read your post will bear that in mind. No one bashes VD but AR and DD...everyday!! Esp AV

I always love ur posts! But this one is the best.. We Rishbala fans will never leave to hope for Rishbala! No matter what the CVs show. We are as stubborn as RK n Madhu!! 😊
We will continue to ship them. They can love each other, hate each other but it will always be each other. Gotta love my grey crazies.. They are stupid, they are egoistic, they ate crazies! Dark grey, light grey or charcoal black.. we will always love themEdited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
Awesome post. According to some people who very well knew that Rishbala are the endgame but just wanted to enjoy some bhaibala moments, Madhu has become cheap and despo because she chose RK over bhai. And they said that they knew Rishbala were always supposed to be the endgame🀣🀣