Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya--Was it raindrops or i just heard my heart beating?

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow exciting!!...pls post soon...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res...
----edited----
haye Indu such a beautiful update...😳
yaar is abhay ke mind me koi baat jati kyun nai hai...😡kitan pareshan karta hai hamari Piya ko..hump..!!
waiting for more😃😉
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was fantabulously written Indu👏,👏. I was drawn bak to dat forbidden Abhiya land once again.. OMG song selection was soo beautiful, esp d tension b/w Abhiya was just out of d world. U know what?? whenever u write about Abhay na, i can literally see him here coz ur description of his inner feelings, his conflicting emotions, his helplessness, his passion r sooo beautiful, soo ethereal dat i can't stop bt daydream😃. Plz update asap.Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 10 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this was just wonderful...romanticupdate soonEdited by flora212 - 10 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res. :D
BRILLIANT piece of writing indu :))
waiting 4 d nxt prt 😳

Edited by luckdiya - 10 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome name!!waiting :) res
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
indu i seriouly cnt explain u abt hw much i loved loved loved itu always write sooo beautifully😳
abhay & his stay away missions🤢 chalo he kissed her out of jealousy i guess😳😆
continu soon cnt wait !

Edited by shria - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Indu ur truly gifted with words dear 👏 How do u manage to write so beautifully, so poetically? And always the way u depict Abhay's emotions is fabulous! The conflicted emotions of pain, joy, love, loss intermingled to weave a beautiful piece of writing 👏 Though many others blame Abhay for distancing himself from Pia I do understand his pain n he was right in doing so. If u love someone u cannot be selfish enough to drag them to live your misery  He loves her with every fibre of his being but he also knows what this means for Pia! Death, devastation n loss! It kills him everyday to realise that he can never be that guy for her - hold her hand, take a walk along the beach like any other couple, make promises for a better life together 😭 Pia on the other hand is so insanely in love that she would cross every barrier to be with Abhay ignoring the price she has to pay. Theirs is one twisted love story but love has always been a forbidden fruit  I loved the way u portrayed this here 👏 n I am sure it was jealousy that prompted Abhay to kiss her 😳 Its one thing to hope for Pia being with another guy so she has a normal life but to see it or even imagine it happen before your eyes is another one - one which our hottie cannot handle no matter his Stay-Away missions 🤣 Please do continue the next part soon 😃

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww waiting for it dear🤗