Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TEJUSWARON22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That why i love Swayam and because of swayam i love SwaRon and because SwaRon i love d3...the perfect Loverboy actuly perfect character in whole tv industry! Once again Swayam prove that why he is so perfect...LUV U SWAYAM ❤️
-.Spark.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he is truly a gem! a guy who cares about everything leaving him.  and the selfless promise, thats what Swayam Shekhwat is known for. And this promise it may have hurt him, but he wanted to see sharon happy! this just shows what sort of a guy swayam, and the reason behind us lovin him soo much! 
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, its good to see this Swayam back. I was really missing him. Unaware of the truth of ShaRey's lie, he wants them to be to-gather. Over all, for me, the scene was okay :) 
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

As some of my friends suggested me to watch today's episode because of SS, i gave it a try...

And in this post, i dont want to talk about any other thing except one... THE PROMISE...

Today we came across one more promise...swayam asking sharon to support her best friend as he dont want sharon to go though the same pain as him about Rey's friendship...

Irrespective of not knowing the fact about the Sharey lie, he still thinks about the others and their comforts only...

This is Swayam Shikawat...

He dont want to see others in trouble because of him... 

I dont know whether Sharon does the promise or not...because i am least bothered about that...

This is called as a selfless PROMISE... asking a promise so that others dont suffer because of him...

SWAYAM SHIKAWAT  U R THE BESTEST

i totally agree
swayam is really THE SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT...
he is simply the best 
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is why I love Swayam Shikhawat!
And this is why Swayam Shikhawat is my favourite character on the show.
And this is why, as long as Shantanu Maheshwari plays Swayam Shikhawat, I'll watch the show, even if there's no Swaron or Reyam or anything else.
I'll watch it, just to see him.
Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
bang on post..
me was gonna make one..
true said..
swayam- the epitome of selflessness..
felt hell bad fr him nt knowing the truth...
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
swayam is the ultimate selfless being😊
d00dle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is too perfect to be true!! 😳 Loved to see him partially back to being the Majnu boy... Can't wait to see him getting back completely!! But 'ho kaun tum meri' was 🥺 😭
poojavrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So true...i just love swayam more and more ❤️