stefanelenadamon is now silaselenadamon?

Posted: 10 years ago

ok wrong post but now as i have posted what's the use of wasting it maybe we all can talk about few things 

with today's epi we are left hanging down a cliff and ofcourse our stefan is not even hanging .. he is gone over the cliff in the water 

now how is anyone going to find out and even if they did then how they gonna find stefan?

or are we going to see silas too falling for elena? :P no way 

i mean ofcourse the evil stefan is going to show advances towards our girl isnt it ??

ok maybe julie isnt inspired by bollywood and its villains .. who knows 

with katerina finally human i thought katherine and stefan had a chance .. maybe she would now understand him better and doesn't have power to compel him to love her .. maybe he would love her the way she is 

but .. there is always a but in TVD .. arghh 

anyway yea . it is Delena now .. but how long .??

elena was all mad abt stef when he wasn't trying now silas may try .. !!

and well klaus tends to make caroline his last love .. thats one promise i want him to keep

even with all those sexy men .. i certainly don't want a graduation like that !! 

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago
d only gud prt of dis graduation was dat dey all were togdr...klaus tpoo came
nd wat are we nt going to see atefan again..now its silas only...???
nd how is steafn is his doppelgngr...does dat mean dat originl face of silas was lyk stefan's face..???

i donno between all this i heard silas is having a new face and all but with stefan as his doppleganger .. arghh ... the game changes ..everything looks quite a mess

i guess stfan will be back .. he has to be .. we dealt with two elenas .. one katherine ofcourse.. and now two stefan .. the good and evil version .. kill me ...  

dis all so mess...
hv to wait fr next season to get evrythng clear...
 looks like stefan will be spening the damn summer in tht cold water .. hahhah.. this is  why i lve the show .. even the most stupidest thing seems cool : P
hhe...atleast dere is sum relief for stefann...:D🤣
yea lucky guy !!!:P btw i luv ur siggy ... baby prithvi .. they were once my fav!!!
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

yea lucky guy !!!:P btw i luv ur siggy ... baby prithvi .. they were once my fav!!!

hehe...
thnx 
i lold at ur title..
we kind off got an end to d triangle now u r strtng a new 1
I am posing a new query after looking at your title... Stefan is Silas' doppleganger and it's damn clear, that's why Silas never showed his true face to anyone... What if Silas' one true love had Elena's face... 

and you know what? I started hoping for Bonnie to be Quetsia's doppleganger as the CV's are sooo in love with the doppleganger plot...lol!!! I am gonna miss Bonnie terribly, she was by far the most selfless character I have seen... ðŸ˜­

one thing Im sure is, TVD and The Originals are gonna test my patience coz I dunno whether I can wait till coming fall... and Katerina is a human, i too hoped for Kat/Stefan pair up, but Klaus would jump in and take her away to make his Hybrid army, won't he?😕
Edited by sparklystarstud - 10 years ago