Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

After vijay had left lalit (pia father) came into his room and was happy to see his daughter out of coma

Lalit: pia beta tell me who did this to u because of that person for three years u were in coma... I promise I will ruin that person life

Pia: dad... I don't know he was wearing a mask so i didn't see his face she said crying again

Lalit: shhh its k don't cry... im happy u r fine now but beta don't lose hope as god will punish that person for harming my daughter... Chal rest now and try to sleep peacefully he said caressing her head and due to the medicines pia fell asleep slowly

Vijay had reached home around 5:30am and went to his room and closed the door making sure not disturb anyone... he went and sat down on the bed and remembered what pia told him when he asked her about who was the person that raped her and still couldn't believe it... but one thing was clear to him that uday was not the culprit and now it was time for manyata to know herself... he didn't feel like sleeping anymore so he got changed into his jogging track suit and went out...

Around 7:00 komal was coming down in her night gown as she was going to the kitchen to ask imli what is the menu for breakfast when she saw vijay walk in. but vijay didn't see her as he was in his own world

Komal: vijay... but she got no response so she walked to him as he was standing near the table and placed her hand on his shoulder... vijay came out of his thinking mode and looked at komal

Vijay: mom what happened is everything k

Komal: im fine but how comes u went for a jogging so early. She said looking at his clothes

Vijay: actually I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep so thought of going early

Komal: is everything k u look worried... and also tired.

Vijay: im fine mom don't worry... I will go and freshen up he said placing his hands on her cheeks and smiled at her. While komal looked at vijay and then went to the kitchen.

Vijay got ready around 7:45am and picked up his phone to call uday as vijay had asked uday for his number at the engagement yesterday. Uday and rajveer were doing their workout in the gym when uday had to stop as he phone was ringing and seeing the caller ID he answered

Uday: hi vijay how r u

Vijay: im good uday wt about u

Uday: all good. But is there any problem? He asked as vijay called him early in the morning

Vijay: uday u and rajveer need to be at the hospital around 8:30am.

Uday: hospital? Is everything k?  he said frowning and looked at rajveer who stopped doing his workout

Vijay: everything is fine uday just meet us outside room 101 as pia has been shifted there and all ur answer will be answered at the hospital.

Uday: k we will be there. Both cut the call and rajveer look at uday

Rajveer: dude what happened... uday told what rajveer about what vijay said and both were thinking about pia

After calling uday vijay went to manyata room. He went in and saw her sleeping peacefully and didn't feel like waking her up but he knew he had to so he went and sat down next to her, shaking her slightly. Manyata slowly frowned and opened her eyes to see vijay next to her. She looked at the time on the wall and sat up.

Manyata: good morning vijay bhai

Vijay: good morning... now come and get ready.

Manyata: what's wrong today u came specially to wake me up... Vijay looked seriously at manyata  

Vijay: we need to go hospital... manyata who was still in a sleeping mode looked at vijay in alarm

Manyata: hospital is everything k? is pia k? she said getting worried. Vijay held her hands

Vijay: manyata everything is k? so stop panicking and get ready so we can have breakfast and leave. Everyone will come down soon k... manyata nodded although vijay assured her everything is fine she still was scared and went to have a shower, got ready quickly and picked up her phone to see it switched off. When she turned it on she saw she had 20 miscalls from the hospital. she left her room and headed down to the dining table

Manyata dress

Manyata: good morning everyone... all smiled and greeted her back as manyata sat in her chair and took a sip of her orange juice.

Vijay: mom, I actually need to buy some clothes and I need manyata help so I will be taking her with me. Hearing the word clothes got jai attention

J: u and didu r going shopping and u guys didn't even tell me on top of that u both r going without me.

Vijay: j u know we would never do that to u but ur the one who mentioned it last night that one of ur outfits is going be launched today at an event and u will have to be there

J: omg how can I forget mom, dad, dadi, im leaving now she said taking one last bite of her toast and kissed manyata on her cheeks before she left

Vijay in his mind: thank god j had this event otherwise it would have been a problem. After having breakfast brij left and vijay told him he will be at the office in the afternoon. While manyata and vijay left to go to the hospital

In the car both were quite when manyata broke the silence

Manyata: vijay bhai I received 20 miscalls from the hospital is pia k? Did something happen to her?

Vijay: god manyata bhai calm down. Yes I know u received many miscall from the hospital as dr shilpa told me when she was trying to contact u so many times ... its good I gave her my number as she got through me

Manyata: im so stupid I should have remembered to switch my phone on

vijay: its happens manyata and about pia yes she is k. manyata frowned as vijay was not giving her the exact answers and on top of that he seemed all calm

they both finally reached to the hospital... manyata got out of the car and ran inside not waiting for vijay and straight away went to pia's room but found it empty which confused her she then saw one of the nurses and asked her only to find out pia has been shifted to another room and quickly went there... she opened the door and stayed near the door holding on to the doorknob tightly  to see pia with her eyes closed which was new for her as in these three years pia's eyes usually were opened and for a second she thought something happened to her friend but she made that thought go away and moved forwards letting the door close itself. Manyata stroked pia's head when all of a sudden pia opened her eyes quickly scaring manyata for a second making her move few steps backward. Pia smiled while manyata stood there with her hand on her heart still trying to recall what happened.

Pia: what happened manu u wont speak to ur friend today she said with a smile and trying to stop the tears from falling. Manyata was seriously shocked and was breathing very hard with tears welling up in her eyes... after three years she heard her childhood best friend talking to her and she wasn't sure if this was a dream.

Manyata: u...u...r...sp...speaking to me she whispered while pia nodded... pia slowly sat up... it was a little hard as her body was slowly adjusting to move properly and spread her arms wide open... Manyata rushed to pia both hugging each tightly and letting their tears flow down their cheeks and trying to reduce the pain in their heart. Whereas vijay was standing outside and was looking at the two friends through the window with a small smile. Both let go of each other and manyata held on to pia's hand

Pia: u know manu though u came to see me all the time I still missed u, missed talking to u, missed hugging u, teasing u. in short missed everything about u.

Manyata: u don't know how happy I am pia. Its like im alive again after seeing u perfectly fine. did lalit uncle come

Pia: haan dad came to see me after vijay bhai left... manu how is everyone at home

Manyata: they all r fine... and they will be happy to see u after so long. Though I haven't told them about u,

Pia: and u shouldn't. manyata looked at pia

Manyata: y pia? I didn't tell them before because I didn't want anyone to worry about u knowing they will be hurt to see u like this. But now u r fine so they should know.

Pia: u think telling them now about what happened 3 years ago will make them happy. Manyata they will be even more hurt and also wont be happy with that u kept this hidden from them. Its best that what happened 3 years remains in the past. For my sake please.

Manyata: fine but there is one thing that needs to be done.

Pia: what?

Manyata: its time for the person to get punished who is roaming free for the past 3 years... nobody can save udayveer singh this time. She was about to call the police station when pia stopped her

Vijay who was outside saw rajveer and uday coming towards him and smiled at them.

Uday: vijay what happe... but before he could say anything more vijay pointed towards the window and both rajveer and uday looked to where he was pointing to be shocked to see pia sitting and talking to manytata

Vijay: its time to go in. both nodded and entered the room slowly. Vijay was about to enter when he saw the caller ID which made him fume and he cut the call and went inside and stood next to uday and rajveer. Both uday and rajveer were about to move forward to speak when vijay placed his hands on their shoulder stopping them when he heard what pia was saying to manyata. Vijay already knew the truth as pia had told him but it was time for manyata, uday and rajveer to know. manyata and pia didn't notice the boys entering the room

Pia: manu before doing anything like this u need to know the truth.

Manyata: what truth pia its all clear... don't u remember what u were trying to say to me when I saw u in that state and on top of that udays watch was also next to u. ... Pia looked at manayata remembering her exact words.

Flash back

Pia: ma... manu...I ... got ...rap... Raped ... and ...ud..ud...uday... he... he ..tri... tried to... and with that pia lost conscious

End of flashback

Pia smiled sadly and looked at her hand which was intertwined with manyata

Pia: I remember what I said manyata but u took it in a wrong way... manyata frowned looking at pia

Manyata: wrong way? She whispered

Pia: yes in a wrong way and about the watch did u ever try to ask uday how did his watch get there in the first place. U didn't right? But its k because now u will know what exactly happened. Manyata u remember when we were at the party and u received a phone call and went out. manyata nodded. I was on the dance floor when I received a note.

Manyata: what note?  Pia looked at manyata and started telling her what actually happened

Flash back

Manyata went outside after getting a call... uday who was dancing along with pia went to get another drink. He and rajveer decided to go on the dance floor after as they were kind of feeling hot while pia was enjoying dancing... but all of a sudden someone came and gave pia a note which said

Note: pia meet me in room 203 near the canteen its urgent and don't tell anyone. I need ur help right now please come soon

Manyata

she frowned and left from the dance floor... pia went to where rajveer and uday was and told him that she will be back in few mins they both nodded while pia went however by accident she drooped the note near them

pia started walking to room 203 thinking about y manyata called her there and when she was outside room 203 she opened the door and walked inside to find it empty and was looking around for manyata when she heard the door close behind. Her heart was beating fast and she slowly turned around to see it was not manyata but RAJ... pia wasn't happy seeing raj

raj: hi pia.

Pia: so u r the one who wrote that note

Raj: of course because if I didn't write manyata name u wouldn't have came

Pia: what do u want raj.

Raj: I want u to keep ur mouth closed pia manyata shouldn't know anything. Pia smirked

Pia: if u think I will hide anything from manyata and especially what I saw this morning then u r completely mistaken.

Raj: don't think of doing anything stupid pia

Pia: I just want to know one thing raj r u going to tell manyata the truth or not or shall I do the honours... raj mouth tightened giving pia an angry look

End of Flashback

Pia looked at manyata to see her reaction to see complete blankness while uday and rajveer were waiting for pia to continue... manyata slowly spoke

Manyata: raj was in New York?

Pia: yes

Manyata: y did he call u in that room? What did u see that morning and as far as I remember u went shopping that morning... pia took a deep breath and continued.

Flash back continued

Raj: no I'm not and u won't do anything like that pia he said firmly

Pia: I was so happy raj to see u at the mall today thought that manyata would be so happy to see her boyfriend but no she wouldn't be happy to know that the raj she loves is a deceiver... raj was looking at pia with coldness

Raj: I love manyata pia and I wont spare anyone taking her away from me he said which shook pia for a moment but she composed herself

Pia: its my fault raj. I should have told manyata earlier that u bloody r doing a drug deal and trying to get vijay bhai's and brijraj uncle signature onto some fake business deal so that it is easy for u to do all illegal work without getting caught and nobody would suspect because of their successful business and the respect they have in the society. On top of that u were hanging around with another girl promising to marry her and now u r saying u love manyata... U don't love her raj because if u did then u wouldn't think of deceiving her and her family like this.

Raj: YES whatever u said is bloody truth I am trying to do a fake business deal with vijay and brij uncle so that my illegal business stays a secret without anyone knowing but they r not ready to start any new project. Its true that if I do deal with them then it will be easy for all my illegal products to come and go out of the country as nobody would suspect them knowing how respected people they r... but pia this is business and u have to do this for a living. About the girl u r talking about she means nothing... she has been addicted to drugs and knows my secret and claims to love me and I had to pretend to be with her otherwise she will ruin everything... about manyata then I love her pia and I don't give u the rights to take her away from me.

Pia: manyata needs to know the truth raj and she will know now because I will tell her she said moving towards the door... raj grabbed her arm stopping her from going while pia was struggling

Raj: I wont let anyone come between me and manyata pia... looks like u need to be punished he said evilly and pushed her making her fall on the floor. He loosened his tie and rolled up his shirt sleeves moving towards pia... pia was still on the floor and was moving away from raj and she tried to get up when raj moved on top of her and ripped her dress sleeves making pia scream loudly

Pia: leave me raj please

Raj: too late pia u have to get punished he said and laughed evilly caging pia under him who was begging him to be free he placed his hands on her waist tightly squeezing it making pia cry in pain. He started kissing her aggressively on her lips moving down to her neck and then biting it slowly... he then saw her cleavage and in rage started placing kisses on her cleavage while pia was still trying to free herself and was successful...he moved his hands down to pull her dress up when he gasped in pain as pia had bitten on his shoulder very hard that he had to move away from her cursing some words to her in anger...

pia slowly got up and was trying to walk towards the door when raj turned her around and slapped her on her face again pushing her on the floor making her fall on her stomach... he bent down and pulled her hair which made pia cry out in pain and this time loudly when all of a sudden they heard someone shout pias name and knocking on the door... raj cursed that person and looked at pia

raj: sorry pia this punishment was not done fully but  I could do something else he said quickly scanning the room but he couldn't find anything so he covered pia mouth so she doesn't scream and pulled her up dragging her near the wall he looked at pia dangerously while pias eye were showing fear and still keeping her mouth covered he banged the back of her head towards the wall and left her as she fell onto the floor holding the back of her head while uday was still trying to break the door... raj quickly made the exits from the back door where as uday finally managed to open the door finding pia in that  state with her head bleeding and her dress sleeves ripped... he ran to her and hugged her seeing her in this state... he could see how scared she was when she hugged him back tightly... by accident udays clasp on his watch had become loose.

Pia: uday he...he... rap...rappp...raped me butt... than...thank... goddd u cammeee.

Uday: who was it pia tell me I swear I wont leave him... suddenly uday heard a sound which came from the back door he turned slightly to see it open and also saw pia pointing towards it

Pia: h...he ra...ran... frm... From the ... bac...ba...back door... uday was about to go but pia held him tight... no please... don...don't leave me

Uday: pia I will be back... and with that he slowly got up while pia held his wrist tightly along with his loose watch but as uday was moving her hand was slowly slipping away from his wrist but also his watch fell from his hand onto the floor as pia had gripped on to that as well ... she didn't want uday to go as she was scared and shouted his name

Pia: udayyy

End of flashback

Once uday left to find raj, manyata u came and when I was trying to tell u what happened u took everything in the wrong away but I wish if I told u all this before because if I did the probably things would have been different she said looking at manyata. You blamed uday for something he didn't do manyata. she said looking at manyata who was looking into space with tears flowing from her eyes shock written all over face... Pia then looked ahead to see the three boys who were standing there... manyata slowly got up still digesting everything...turned around and started to walk towards the door like a robot with no emotions that she didn't even see uday, rajveer and vijay looking at her and left the room without saying anything... pia started to cry seeing her friends reaction and all three moved forward... vijay took pia in his arms who was sobbing very badly

Vijay: she had to know pia I could have told earlier on when u told me but it was best if she heard it from ur mouth.

Pia: im worried for manyata vijay bhai

Vijay: don't worry im going to her right now but u be strong he said cupping her face and left uday and rajveer to talk to pia. Uday sat down next to pia wiping away her tears while rajveer looked at her for a second before speaking

Rajveer: thank u pia today u proved udays innocence in front of manyata

Pia: manyata misunderstood uday because of me I should have told her before. But I thought of giving raj a chance thinking he will probably tell manyata the truth but he didn't.

Rajveer: I wonder what manyata would do he said looking at pia and then uday.

Uday: so this was the raj manyata was talking to on the phone.

Rajveer: r u trying to say u knew about the affair and still was ready to marry her.

Uday: well I went with jagat to the coffee shop as j and manyata were coming there and we were sitting on the table when she received a call and excused herself and I went after her to hear her speaking to him as she mentioned his name.(in part 8).

Pia: all I know one thing guys manyata wont take the wrong step this time and I know that culprit will get punished

Rajveer: pia I think u should rest now

Pia: no I'm fine. Anyways how have u guys been for the past 3 years

Uday: good he said smiling warmly at her.

Pia: and u she said looking at rajveer

Rajveer: as usual the same... rajveer frowned for a second which pia noticed

Pia: what happened?

Rajveer: no I was thinking that nobody knows we four went to the same university.

Uday: well our parents do know that we all studied in New York.

Pia: just do one thing if u guys r ever asked then just say we guys didn't see each other because we were put on different campus

Rajveer: so we have to act like we r strangers... this will fun he said teasingly... pia smiled her heart felt light after telling manyata the truth but it was aching to be near her friend who was shattered. And somewhere even uday was thinking about manyata

Meanwhile manyata was walking like a robot and when she was out of the hospital the cold wind was hitting her face slowly reducing the numbness in her body... vijay who went behind manyata saw her standing outside and ran towards her when he saw her dropping onto the ground...her body shaking a s she started sobbing really loudly remembering what pia told her and the moments she spent with raj... People who were going in and out of the hospital were looking at manyata making vijay rush to his sister... he pulled her up from where she was sitting and took her to the corner away from the crowd and luckily nobody can disturb them. Vijay pulled manyata close to him hugging her tightly and feeling angry at the thought of having a friend like raj

Vijay: shhh manu calm down he said stroking her head still feeling her shaking in his arms. After few minutes he could feel she had calmed down a bit but knew she was crying silently.

Manyata: y did he become so greedy vijay bhai...she said letting the tears fall silently

Vijay: I don't know manu maybe he was like that from before but we just never noticed it... u know manu when I went to see pia this morning I asked her who did this to her and she told me raj name... I could have come and told u at home but then thought its best the pia tells u what happened that night so that at least u know that uday  is innocent... u made a mistake in the past by blaming uday and still continued to accuse him till now but its time u correct ur mistake manyata.

Precap: manyata apologising to uday... will he accept her apology or refuse it and calls raj to tell him she knows he is responsible for pias state

An important announcement roshu (roshini101) and navi (...navina...) please update ur ff guys really want to read the next part... in fact I want everyone on the forum to update their ff if they haven't

Hey guys also do read my little devil sister roshu (roshini101) ff called Destined to be please do read it as this is her first time writing an ff  she has written some amazing parts . Please guys do read it as she is really a good writer and do leave ur comments for her and don't forget to press the like button. The link is below for the ff so please do give it a go at reading it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4138353

roshuuu this update for u... for most of my parts u have always helped me and im sure after reading this part u will know that u were correct about who raped pia... now come back soon miss u. 

ok guys here is part 12... really sorry for updating late had so much uni work and it was keeping me away from the forum for a while...hope u guys like this part and for me this was the hardest part to write and I hope it came out good... I would also like to thank those who take their time out to read this ff... thank u for the lovely comments really loved the comments for the previous part and also thanks to those who liked it

please do leave ur comment as I will be waiting and don't forget to press the like button

sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

Ps: new reader if u want pm then please do mention it in ur comments also if anyone has changed their name please do let me know so its easy to send pm thank u

Also there is a new member on the fourm called alisha_ashiyal and she has written to stories so please do read it when u get time and also leave comments as she will like it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4272904

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4276521
Edited by preya_radev - 9 years ago
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for updating ur posts. Nobody else in here seems to be that keen. I hope that Manyata forgives Uday my bechara Prince of hotness. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

serat thumbnail
Awesome update loved it
Thank you so much for the update
Love you so much(l)
Thank god finally manyta knows raj's truth
Uday is inocent
Thanks once again for the update
Nd
I have request plzzz update next chap soon
Don't take too much time plzzz
Plzzz
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG, u have no idea how relieved I am πŸ˜‰ ... obviously Uday was innocent and I don't really care who was guiltyπŸ˜† , but the fact that u made  RAJ , the rapist; was a brilliant plan!πŸ‘   When Manyata saw Pia for the first instant, I also had tears welling in my eyes .. everything was so perfectly described that I felt like a fly on the wall, and was witnessing everything live!  Fabulous update and well worth the wait. And I must compliment u on writing the rape scene ... I know it's difficult putting THAT into words but u did an awesome job πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Really can't wait for the next part ... Manyata's apology is another thing I am waiting for since FOREVER πŸ˜‰.  I hope Uday makes her grovel for his forgiveness😈 
 If I was him, I'd make her work for it ... I'm very evil u know πŸ˜†.

Lastly ... MY NAME (indirectly) made it into your update - I feel so honoured 🀣. 
* I shall update tomorrow night.  As u know I ask for 52 likes each time I update, this time the 52 took ages to come ... so it's not my fault that my LOYAL readers can't get a new chapter from me 😳 ... but I do apologise for it..

Loved the chpter Sonali, thanxx 4 the PM πŸ€— .
Edited by ...navina... - 9 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! awesome update...loved it so much...
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
truly beautiful.. tremendous story.. what a story.. out of the world.. feeling very bad jis se pyaar kiya usi ne dhoka diya.. [:([ 😭...

but Diii I have a plan if u like it keh manyata ko thora heart broken dekho aur is. se uday ka concern manyata ki taraf af aur uday manyata ko ase bht zyada wala hurt hota.. lakin kuch nae kehta phr vijay ki btao se manyata apne senses main ajati aur apni friend pia ki btao ko yaad karti toh uday ko sry kehti aur us raj ko jail main dalwati aur manyata uday se bht kam kam btain karti usey avoid karti toh yeh dekh kar uday ko bht gussa ajata aur woh usey sunataa...

welll mera yeh plan ya idea acha nae hai. lakin aap ne acha precap diya toh acha hai as usual hamsha ki tarhan aur aap se toh bht hi itne ache updates dete ho.. itna clear itna perfect as keh hum apne samne dekhrahe hain ase hote hue. seriously remarkable story. jitna tareef karoon kam karoon utna kam hai. aur hum mujhse aut bardash nae horha jaldi update dedo I would say kal hi dedoo.. waiting desparatelyy.. aur plzzz Diii kal hi dedoo naaa...    PLEASE 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey di, how you?

I am extremely sorry for the very late reply

I missed out so much

Your story is amazingand very beautifully written

Part 8

I actually got scared when I read about Manyata and her boyfriend Raj, I thought that Unnati was really there but thankfully it was just Manyata's dream.

Loved Jai and Manyata's scene and how thoughtful Jai is.

Omg, Uday found out about Raj, loved the part where he tells her that she is only he's

Part 9

Loved Rajveer and Uday's scene, it was very cute, they are just like brothers

I'm so happy Uday found out about Pia

Love the small flashback that Manyata had and Uday and her scene

Part 10

Lol, Love how Vijay bhai is falling for Dr Shilpa

It's too cute

Glad Uday followed Manyata and saw what condition Pia is in.

Part 11

Finally Manveer are engaged

Totally understand why Rajveer was so cold towards Manyata

Afterall, she blamed his best friend for something he never did

I'm so happy Pia regained conscious

Part 12

Love how Vijay let Pia tell Manyata the truth

I'm over the moon, finally Manyata knows the entire truth

I can't believe that Raj is such a disgusting person

Finally Uday will not be accused for something he did not do

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously Dii The Update wad trully beautiful wonderful... now looking Forwatd for ur next update will uday forgive her. .. Plzzz Update It Dii Truly Waiting For The Updatee.. Wanna Know What Manyata's Next Step and Uday's Next Step.. but plzzz Manyata aur Uday ko ManVeer bana do.. plzzz aur jaldi update dona. aur I know itni jaldi next update is early but kya karain Dii reaalyy Love It.. 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonuuu the update was absolutely amazing. It was mind blowing.
This chapter was my favourite as Uday was proved innocent.
You did a remarkable job on writing this update.
Thumbs up. Everything from the strt till the end was just perfect and beautifully written.
I have no words to tell you how nice the update was.
Manyat's and pia's scene was sooo sweet. It got me soo emotional. I felt like I was witnessing everything and it literally brought tears to my eyes.
Its good tht VB called Uday and Rajveer.
So its raj who raped pia. Yaaayy I knew it.
Its really hard to write and explain a rape scene but you totally nailed it.
Well done sonu. All the emotions were put nicely
Awwe poor manyata. I feel terrible. Shes going thru soo much.
The guy she loved since three years backstabbed her.
Poor thing.
Awwee pia is soo concerned about manyata. How cute.
Even Uday is concerned about manyata deep down.
He probably likes her (just a stupid guess)
The rajveer-uday-pia scene was very cute and nice also.
Now coming to the last scene.
It was amazing. Although it was heart wrenching but you did a great job.
It was one of the best scene. Loved it.
Cant wait for the next update esp after reading the precap.
Lets see if Uday forgives her or not and she overcomes this situation.
Overall,awesome update
Thanks for the pm. Love you and btw I feel honoyred to be mentioned in your update. Thanks. It means alotEdited by roshni101 - 9 years ago
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice update...
finally manyata knew truth...