Users

Frequent Posters

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update,
glad that the first part was a dream!
Aah Uday found about Raj,
Manyata will have some explaining to do 😆.
Hope Pia regains consciousness soon,
it's time the truth comes out!
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thank god that it was just a dream,
omg loved Mr Possessive prince]
thanks for the pm
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plz update soon n pm me when u do...am eager as hell to know his reaction further...plz plz plz...m hooked😃
nityatandon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey... Preya...
The update was fabulous... 
Manyata and J scenes were too cute...
Chalo J ne kuch toh acha kaam kiya...
Udayveer ko bula liya...
Haaye... Taras gayi thi mein possessive Uday dekhne ke liye...
Shukar hai tumne dikha diya...
The last dialouges of Uday were too intense...
I can seriously imagine that scene infront of my eyes...
Update soon...
And thanx for the PM...
jagz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good chapter 8 update soon my friend. 😊 😛
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Uday: who the hell is this raj he said through gritted teeth

manyata slowly opened her eyes and noticed that uday was so close to her making anyone thing they were about to kiss... she turned her face sideways avoiding looking at his fury eyes.. this made uday even more angry and he grabbed her chin forcing her to looking at him

uday: look at me when im talking to u...whoever this raj is I don't care but just remember one thing manyata only I have the rights on you so forget this so called raj of yours because you are mine ONLY MINE... he whispered dangerously...  manyata looked at uday for few sec trying to register what he was saying... she gulped her saliva when he spoke like that but then put up a confident look.

Manyata: ur wrong uday u have no rights on me because ONLY raj has right on me ONLY raj so its best if u get that in ur head...yes its true that we r going to get married but that's only for our parents sake otherwise I would even want to marry a person like you who is responsible for my pia state she said angrily though tears were welling up slowly... uday looked at manyata coldly

Uday: how can I forget u assume things too quickly without thinking about raj he can go to hell because soon he will find out who will have full rights on you...he said tracing her cheeks but then squeezed it... and about pia u just jumped into conclusion and blamed me for something I didn't do but u know what I don't think I need to prove my innocence to u because u don't deserve it and with that he moved away from her. Both were glaring at each other.  Uday walked away from there and went back to the table while manyata composed herself and joined them

Manyata: j I will leave now

J: but didu stay for a while and also uday bhaiya is here so y leave early

Manyata: j I wish if I could but I got to go home right now as I  had to discuss something important with him and   

J: didu u know uday bhaiya came here for u and u cant even spend time with him

Manyata: come on j in fact I just asked uday a min ago when he was near the washroom that if I can leave as I had to meet vijay bhai and he said that's completely fine right uday she said with a fake smile... whereas uday didn't answer and was giving manyata only a blank look... she hugged j and jagat and sarcastically said bye to uday before leaving... once she sat in her car she took a deep breath and headed home.

Two hours later.

After manyata had left uday stayed at the caf for 30 mins and left leaving j and jagat, he was in his room laying on the bed and was staring at the ceiling but all in his mind was only one name PIA when manyata mentioned her name since then he was thinking where is she now, how is she as after seeing pia in that state he didn't see her again as manyata had taken her to the hospital. He called one of his friend who he was still in contact with since university

Rajveer: hey uday whats up

Uday: nothing dude well I need to tell u something

Rajveer: what happened is everything ok? He asked worryingly

Uday: sort of... well the thing is im getting married... rajveer he who drinking his drink chocked

Rajveer: r u serious man u finally r getting married I wonder who that lucky girl is... im so happy for u... by the way who is the girl.  he asked genially being happy for his friend who was like a brother for him

Uday: MANYATA ... rajveer who had a big smile on his face was slowly replaced by shock and then anger

Rajveer: manyata as in manyata rathrod he said to confirm

Uday: yes

Rajveer: r u serious uday how can u even marry that girl... remember what she did to u in front of people she blamed u for a crime that u didn't do... she didn't even give a chance for you to explain ur self and ur marrying her have u lost it uday he said angrily

Uday: I know rajveer I haven't forgot anything but u know today she mentioned about pia. I wonder where she is and if she is ok.

Rajveer: does anyone know about what happened between u and manyata three years ago

Uday: no.

Rajveer: uday im coming to india soon

Uday: but don't mention about this to anyone

Rajveer: but

Uday: I said Don't rajveer.

Rajveer: fine when I get my tickets I will let u know. Talk to u later

Uday: bye... After talking to rajveer he was thinking about pia and for sure knew something has happened to pia because if she was fine she would have told manyata about him going there to help her and went running to find the culprit who ran away. He closed his eyes and remembered the night when he saw pia in that state

Flashback

Manyata went outside after getting a call... uday who was dancing along with pia went to get another drink. He and rajveer decided to go on the dance floor after as they were kind of feeling hot while pia was enjoying dancing... but all of a sudden someone came and gave pia a note which said

Note: pia meet me in room 203 near the canteen its urgent and don't tell anyone. I need ur help right now please come soon

Manyata

she frowned and left from the dance floor... pia went to where rajveer and uday was and told him that she will be back in few mins they both nodded while pia went however by accident she drooped the note near them which uday noticed after few mins he picked it up and started to read it... uday was a bit worried he looked for rajveer who went to dance and thought of going alone and left the party... he ran and reached near 203 room when he heard pia screaming and ran towards the room but unfortunately the door was locked

uday: pia. He shouted but he couldn't do anything other than break the door and after three attempts he finally did get in only to find pia in a bad state with her head bleeding and her dress sleeves ripped... he ran to her and hugged her seeing her in this state... he could see how scared she was when she hugged him back tightly... by accident udays clasp on his watch had become loose.

Pia: uday he...he... rap...rappp...raped me butt... than...thank... goddd u cammeee.

Uday: who was it pia tell me I swear I wont leave him... suddenly uday heard a sound which came from the back door he turned slightly to see it open and also saw pia pointing towards it

Pia: h...he ra...ran... frm... From the ... bac...ba...back door... uday was about to go but pia held him tight... no please... don...don't leave me

Uday: pia I will be back... and with that he slowly got up while pia held his wrist tightly along with his loose watch but as uday was moving her hand was slowly slipping away from his wrist but also his watch fell from his hand onto the floor as pia had gripped on to that as well ... she didn't want uday to go as she was scared and shouted his name

Pia: udayyy (pia shouts udays names and thats when manyata entered mentioned in part 5

Uday went through the back door and checked all corridor and even the back gate but found nobody he hit his fist on the wall and ran back where pia was but she was not in the room (as manyata had taken her by then)

Uday: where did pia go... he then remembered the note... the note clearly stated that manyata had called pia here but seeing pia in this state maybe someone else had written this note the person who raped pia. I should call manyata and inform her about pia he tried calling manyata phone but she wasn't answering... manyata isn't answering her phone and pia isn't here. He went to the party to see rajveer and went up to him

Rajveer: dude what happened is everything fine.

Uday: yh but have u seen manyata

Rajveer: yh she did come here but then left... before I could ask her she had gone... but y what happened? Uday said nothing and ran out while rajveer also ran after him... he went straight to the security guard

Uday: did u see these two girls he said showing pia and manyata picture which they had taken a group photo with uday and his friends.

Security guard: yes I did I saw them going in a car.

Uday: thanks

Rajveer: can u tell me what's going on

Uday: nothing come lets go... He didn't want anyone to know about pia not even his close friend rajveer both went back to party but uday was not enjoying...

The next day

Uday was in a class room along with his friends when manyata walked in rage... uday saw her and walked towards her and started question her

(same convo from part 5)

Uday: manyata where were u last night I kept calling u but u never answered the security guard told me that he saw u go out with pia in the car' u know yesterday I saw pia in a room ' but before he could continue manyata slapped him on his cheeks' udays friend looked shocked while some students who were standing outside saw the scene and was also shocked

Manyata: enough uday stop ur drama' don't pretend to care about pia after what u did to her

Uday: manyata what the hell r u saying I didn't do anything to pia (only uday and manyata know what state pia was in)

Manyata: oh really that y ur watch was in that room right uday she said throwing the watch on his chest' uday was getting angry coz manyata was blaming him for something he didn't do'

Uday: manyata do u know what ur blaming me for he said gritting his teeth

Manyata: of course I do uday coz pia mentioned ur name' plus ur watch was found next to her and also u know what state she was in' before losing conscious pia said she got raped uday and only u were in that room because that watch was there but I know nobody will believe me coz there is no proof except ur watch which is of no use' ur so disgusting uday I never knew u were that despo

Uday: ENOUGH MANYATA JUST ENOUGH U CANT ACCUSE ME JUST LIKE THAT' uday was about to continue when he heard whispering sound' and he turned towards the door to see many people standing there looking at them' he couldn't take this insult as everyone was talking about them

Manyata: I hate u uday I just hate u I will never forgive for what u did to pia and with that she left'

Rajveer went up to uday and dragged him out of the classroom and away from the university to talk to him and that's when uday told him what he saw. However nobody dared to say anything to uday that day and after few weeks the people who heard a bit about manyata slapping uday was forgotten. Uday had moved on though he still flirted with girls he never smiled or laughed whole heartedly

End of flash back  

Udya: I hope I see u soon pia u were one of my good friends. He then went down and saw his mum talking to a priest he went and sat down next to her and was listening to their convo

Vasu: pandit ji I want u to find a good date for the engagement and wedding for my elder son.

Priest: ji beta u don worry but I will need your son kundali and also the bride kundali who he will be getting married to.

Vasu: ji this is manyata kundali (komal gave it to her) and this is udays she said smiling at uday

Priest: ok I will leave now as soon as I match these kundali I will find a suitable date for the engagement and wedding and will let u know by tomorrow afternoon.

Vasu: thank u pandit ji and with that she took his blessing and also told uday to do the same.

At the rathord mansion manyata was sitting in living room reading a book as she was still waiting for vijay to come she even called his pa again to only find out that vijay is really busy at the moment so he said he will talk to her when he gets home.  She was so busy into the reading her book that she didn't hear the house phone ringing... komal who was in the kitchen came rushing to see her daughter so engrossed in reading that she failed to hear the phone ringing and slightly slapped manyata on her shoulder indicating at the phone whereas manyata said sorry.

Komal: hi vasu

Vasu: hi komal I called to tell u that I gave pandit ji manyata and udays kundali and he will give us a good date by tomorrow.

Komal: that's good but what time is pandit ji coming tomorrow

Vasu : he is coming in the afternoon tomorrow

Komal: ok we will be there

Vasu ok bye

Komal: bye and with that she was walking back to the kitchen when manyata called her

Manyata: mom what were u guys talking about and where r we going tomorrow

Komal: vasu gave yours and uday kundali to the pandit ji so he can find a good date for ur engagement and wedding so we all r going to vasu house tomorrow

Manyata: is it k if I don't come

Komal: y?

Manyata: I just have some work to do she said lying

Komal: well ur work can wait its not like we r staying there for a whole day after coming back u can do whatever work u want to do ok and with that she went back to the kitchen.  Leaving manyata in a bad mood... After an hour vijya had arrived and when manyata saw him she quickly took him to his room and locked the door

Vijay: manyata y did u lock the door

Manyata: do u know I have been trying to get through u today

Vijay: oh yeah suresh told me u called but I didn't even get free so i told him to tell u that I will speak to u when I get home so tell me what happened his said sitting on his bed and was folding his shirt sleeves up. Manyata went and sat next to him

Manyata: vijay bhai woh and she told him about the dream she had, and was thinking if he told raj anything

Vijay: no manyata I haven't told raj anything at all

Manyata: vijay bhai I went to the coffee shop with j as she was going to meet up with jagat but I didn't know both of them had planned to invite uday too... then all of a sudden raj called and I excused myself and when I finished speaking to him uday was standing behind me and he actually heard my convo

Vijay: so uday knows about u and raj

Manyata: yes but he doesn't care about him

Vijay: do u think he will tell anyone

Manyata: I don't think so coz if he wanted to then he would have told everyone by now

Vijay; manyata u r stressing urself out with all of this for some moment try not to think about all this... manyata nodded

Manyata: k im going to leave now freshen up and come down stairs after.

Vijay: manyata. Vijay called out all of a sudden

Manyata: haan vijay bhai she said turning around

Vijay: can we go and meet pia tomorrow... manyata looked at vijay for a moment and then nodded

Manyata: we can but only when we come back from unnati house

Vijay: why is there anything special happening over there

Manyata: well yes for others it will be a special moment for me it will be a disaster

Vijay: what do u mean

Manyata: the pandit ji is coming over to fix the marriage date so we have to go there

Vijay: manyata y don't u just say no this marriage its not too late before the invitation goes out tell everyone u don't want to marry

Manyata: its so easy to say it vijay bhai but what will I tell everyone that y I don't want to marry uday and if I tell them what happened three years ago will they believe it no right because I haven't got any proof. But I know one thing my life if going to change completely anyways there is no point of talking about this I wll see u downstairs and with that she left the room while vijay just looked on.

Uday came out of the washroom wearing a black west and jogging bottoms when he saw unnati and jagat sitting on his bed

Uday: u guys here at this time is everything is k

Unnati: yes bhai everything is k we just came to see u because once u get married you wont even have time for us right jagat

Jagat: exactly plus bhai  you probably will be busy thinking about manyata bhabhi. And after they get married this room will belong to her.

Unnati: bhai I think u should get use to sharing ur room with manyata soon so its best if u start making space so that she can keep her stuff... she said teasingly both were in a playful mood but saw uday only staring at them

Jagat: what bhai come on u can give this serious look to us but please at least do give romantic looks to manyata otherwise even she will get scared with ur angry young man looks... uday smirked at this imagining how he and manyata will be under one roof and he knew its not going to be good.

The next day at the rathord mansion around 11 manyata came downstairs and saw vijay and j all ready to go to the singh mansion. While komal and mrilalani were coming down talking to each other.

Mrilani: lets leave now. All nodded and left. Manyata was dreading it and hoped uday was not at home... vijay was driving while manyata sat at the front and j, mrilani and komal sat at the back but due to traffic they reach to the singh mansion around 12. They rang the bell and one of the servants opened the door for them. And told them to sit... after few minutes vasu came down with unnati, jagat and shanti and all greeted each other. jagat went and sat next to vijya talking to him while unnati was talking to j and manyata but failed to notice that Manyata was looking around and somewhere manyata was happy of not seeing uday and soon joined the girls. Manyata looked up from her phone when she heard vasu voice

Vasu: arien uday beta good u came... manyata turned to look at uday walking down the stairs who was smirking at her. He took blessings of mrilani and komal and hugged vijay. And sat on the couch which was next to manyata. Soon the pandit ji came and everyone took his blessing uday had to sit next to manyata as the pandit was sitting on the other couch

Priest: I have never seen a kundali like this... its like god has made their Jodi and they will be together no matter what. Both ur children kundali matches 100% he said to komal and vasu who were smiling from ear to ear. While manyata looked pale... There will be a problems in their relationships where they may have to face few difficulty but one thing is for sure that nobody can break their Jodi he said now looking at manyata and uday.

Shanti: pandit ji that is a really good news and problems happen everywhere and I know our grandchildren's r strong to tackle it right mrinalini

mrinalini: ur right shanti. Pandit ji what dates are good to get uday and manyata engaged. Vijay was looking at manyata who eyes were lowered to the ground and then looked at uday who looked all calm.

Priest: a good date for the engagement is this Friday and suitable date for marriage is on the 9th of july and the next one is after a year. Manyata hoped that they choose a date which is after 1 year but that didn't happen hear

Vasu: no pandit ji we will get them married after two weeks I cant wait for a year as I want manyata in this house soon.

J; k so today is Sunday and we have 4 days to get things ready for the engagement and im sure we have enough time for the wedding..

Manyata: aunty can I use the washroom please

Vasu: sure beta unnati take manyata to ur room. Unnati took manyata hand and took her to the washroom and waited for her outside... manyata looked in the mirror and slowly let the tears flow which she was trying to hold back. Even though she knew that today her marriage date is going to be fixed she still felt miserable. She was in there for five minutes went unnati knocked concernedly  

Unnati: manyata r u k.

Manyata: yes unnati just give me a min ill be out in a while. She wiped her tears and made sure she looked fine and then came out of the washroom.

Unnati: come... unnati held her hands and instead of taking her downstairs she took her to udays room which manyata was unaware of. Once entering the room manyata looked around as she didn't know whose room it was... Manyata u stay here I will be back ok

Manyata: but where r u going

Unnati: im coming ok and with that she left with a naughty smile whereas manyata started to look around the room it had been five mins and manyata thought of going downstairs as unnati still didn't come she just turned around to bump into uday who saved her from falling for someone reason both remembered a similar incident happening like this at uni

Flashback

manyata parked her car and then headed inside uni she was walking while looking at the notes and bumped into uday and was about to fall but uday held her on time

end of flashback

manyata was the first one to look away while uday made her stand properly on her feet and was about to  put a strand of hair behind her ear but manyata pushed his hands away

manyata: what do u think ur doing

uday: showing my rights on u he said and this time succeeded in tucking her hair behind her ears... manyata gave a mocking smile

manyata: u trying to show ur rights or want to take advantage and do the same thing u did to my friend... uday jaw was tightened and manyata could see that which made her smirk... she was about to leave when uday grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards him... manyata didnt expect this and looked angrily at him.

Uday: at least im not like u where despite ur marriage has been fixed u r still in contact with ur bf. She looked away when uday said this and tried to get out of his grip... What happened manyata u don't have anything to taunt me about did the snake bite ur tongue 

Manyata: even though I say anything to see u it would no use as people like u wont understand it... uday pulled manyata closer by her arm and leaned his face towards hers looking at her in the eye and this time even manyata didn't look away... all of a sudden unnati walked in with j and both thought manveer were about to kiss because of the position they were in.

J: *ahem ahem* unnati I think we came at the wrong time. Manyata and uday moved away when they heard j coughing

Unnati: yh even I think so no worries u guys continue we will come later. They were about to leave when manyata stopped them

Manyata: its nothing like what u guys r thinking

J: if u say so didu... manyata glared at her

Unnati: well bhai I have to take ur manyata away as mom is calling her. Uday smirked and looked at her

Uday: sure unnati u can because after two weeks she will be ONLY MINE . unnati and j were surprised the way uday addresses manyata as his as they were only teasing him while manyata glared at him

Manyata: lets go unnati. And with that they left downstairs. And soon uday followed them.

Vasu: manyata beta come and have lunch. Manyata nodded and sat down next to vijay whereas uday came and sat opposite manyata making unnati and j giggle and the other were confused as to y they started to laugh but both stopped when manyata glared at them. After having lunch  vijay and manyata were standing in a corner talking

Manyata: vijay bhai first we will have to go home and drop others but we will stay at home for a while and then leave to city hospital and we have to make sure nobody knows where we r going we have to make an excuse. I don't want anyone to know about pia.  Vijay nodded and both headed to where the others were seated however they both didn't notice uday who was standing behind them and heard their convo

Precap: vijay and manyata at the hospital and mayata finds uday outside pia room

Ok guys here is an update for only mine I knows I also took time to update this and im really sorry for making everyone wait especially angleroops

thanks to those who took time to comment for previous update really meant a lot as all of ur comments always gives me the courage to continue writing and also thanks to those who liked it

Waiting for everyone's comment and hope u like this part don't forget to press the like button

Ps: if u want pm then do let me know by mention in ur comment or u can scrap or pm me and ill add u to the pm list also please do let me know if u have changed ur username so that it is easy to send pm.

huma12. thumbnail
awsssmmm update but after very long time
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, so uday is innocent...
I think that rajveer has something to do with pia, just a guess...
Thanks for d pm...
serat thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved the manveer convo
Superb
Nd
Thxx for the update
But after long time
Nd
Plzzz
Update next chap soon