love it
in shoping mall i hope thts ws uday
thanks fr pm n update soon
SexySince1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
omg ossum chappy di...
just loved it to the core...
oh gosh just loved the way how uday announced that they are ready for marriage...aww poor manyata ...
but this twist will be interesting anyway...
cont. soon...
LOVE ANMOL

Priya46 thumbnail
awesome update love it can't wait for the next update
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...thanks for pm...
Priya46 thumbnail
update soon please
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Vasu: beta I cant wait till u come to our house forever...ma, mrinlani aunty... we should call pandit ji and fix their engagement day and wedding. Manyata looked at

uday who gave a smirk

Unnati: maa we should get them married soon see they cant even take their eyes of each other she said teasingly... Manyata looked away while udays smirk increased even more.

Shanti: chalo now lets go

Giri: uday beta u go to office I will reach their soon

Uday: ji dad he took everyone's blessing and left giving a last glance at manyata who didn't look at him

In the afternoon manyata was sitting in her cabin and was going through some interior designs for her next deal when unnati walked in (both shared the same cabin but had separate desks) and went straight to her table to save something on her laptop.

Unnati: manyata

Manyata: hmmm

Unnati: we need to go right now mom and komal aunty are waiting for us

Manyata: waiting where?

Unnati: shopping yaar we need to do shopping for ur engagement or r u planning to where salwar in ur engagement... for a sec manyata turned pale but then she felt herself being dragged by unnati... both sat in the car and headed towards the mall and went inside the store where komal and vasu were waiting for them they sat down next to them.

Komal: manyata beta what happened u seem to be a little down is everything k she said caressing her cheeks... manyata forced a smile

Manyata: haan ma im fine don't worry.

Vasu: beta here go and try this outfit meanwhile we select more for u... manyata nodded and unwilling went to the trial room to change... she looked at herself in the mirror and went out to show the outfits this continued about four- five times ... she opened the trial room door and was about to come out to show how the outfit when someone pushed her back in locking the door from inside which shocked manyata and all she could say was

Manyata: tum... leave me if someone sees u then it is going to be a big problem

Voice: y would it be a problem huh? We have been together for the last 5 years or do you plan to marry someone else and have an affair with another person he said pulled her towards him while manyata looked angrily at the person

Manyata: Raj how can u even think like that sometimes I am never able to understand u (raj is vijay bhai's friend ...years ago before manyata went to New York she was about 18, brij and vijay had organised a business party at their mansion and that's how she met raj, and both fell for each other and only vijay and pia knew about this)

Raj: ur never able to understand me manyata? well then the same goes for me...and  y didn't u tell me about this so called marriage of yours thanks to vijay I got to know about this otherwise u probably would have kept this a secret and I would have got this news from the newspaper right... We have been together for five years and this is what I get so let me remind u that ur my girlfriend manyata and I am your boyfriend ...he said pulling her even closer

Manyata: raj everything happened so soon that I didn't know what to do both the family were so happy about this relation but I was not able to say anything... raj u know na I love u please don't do anything in ur anger but maybe our relation was till here  

Raj:wow manyata... so easily u said that u think our relationship was only till here but for once did u even think about trying for it... I will make sure this marriage doesn't happen manyata and that's a promise to u he said pushing her towards the wall and left the trial room in anger... manyata was about to go after him but then she was shocked when she came out and saw one of her best friend unnati standing there.. Tears coming out of her eyes but also anger was evident.

Unnati: sorry to disturb u but hurry up and change we got some serious discussion to do she said coldly.. and walked away wiping her tears... manyata looked helplessly at unnati's retreating back  

Precap: what will unnati do and how will she react, is she gone tell her family about what she heard

Will manyata tell her about hers and udays past or will she hide it and will unnati believe her

Hey guys here is part 7 I know it's a short update... But im really sorry as I have been really busy with all my birthday shopping as my birthday is coming up on this Sunday and got a lot of things to do so here is a short part for all those who r still interested in this story promise will update a longer part next time... will also try and update forever & always is possible... sorry this time no manveer

Please please please do leave ur comments a little longer one lol coz im a little greedy and don't forget to press the like button

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

Ps: if you want pm then please do mention it in you comments so that I can add you to the pm list. and also if you have changed ur username please do let me know so that its easier to send pm... thanks to those who told me 

Love u all 
Edited by preya_radev - 10 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
amazing...

enjoyed it.

woow new twist.

wondering...

den how manveer.

continue soon.

MAHI1198 thumbnail