Taani, Taarey & Others SS (Part 3d-Page 9)

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys. As you all know, Taarey ka break up ho gaya aur hum mein se koi bhi kush nehi hein. Aur aaj ka episode dekne ke baad mujse raha nehi gaya. Yeh idea mere dimag mein bohot dino se hein aur ab finally meine decide kiya ki mein yeh likuhngi. So, enough of my bak bak and here's the CS.Enjoy! All chappals and tamatars are welcome but haters are not.

CS:

Karanveer Bakshi (Coach Karanveer from HHL):

Taani's dad and Nisha and Puru's step-dad. World-famous choreographer, Olympic athlete and business tycoon. Your average strict but still caring all-rounder. He used to pressure Taani to be like him but, realizing her daughter's true passion, he's stopped (sometimes he pressures her but that's very rare nowadays) 

Sona Sen Bakshi:

Taani's step-mom and Nisha and Puru's mom. She loves Taani as much as her own kids and sometimes, even more than her own daughter Nisha.

Purushastra Sen Bakshi (Puru from BFF):

Taani's step-brother and Nisha's brother (he's older than both of them and very possessive). Shares a great relationship with both his sisters and works at his dad's company. He calls Taani "Princess" and Nisha "Coconut." Taani and Nisha call him "Champu" or "Champu Bhaiya." 

Nisha Sen Bakshi (Sia from HHL):

Taani's step-sister (same age, only 4 months older; hates anyone who has the guts to even think about hurting Taani) and Puru's sister. Fearless, typical tomboy with anger management issues but a soft spot for loved ones (ek dum coconut jaisi 😆). Born to dance. Can surf, snowboard, climb mountains, roller skate and play football. She has a photographic momory. Loves her best-friend Karan but he loves Taani (he'll fall for Nisha later). Best-friends with Aliya and Anya. Frenemies with Varun.

Karan Singh Rathore:

Lives with Puru and Nisha's family in Mumbai. Taani's BDF and has been in love with Taani for 9 years. Best-friends with Nisha (has no clue she's in love with him), Varun and Aliya. Shares Nisha's passion for dance. Calls Taani "One-Woman Army" like JJ and Mac.

Aliya Mittal:

Varun's little sister (by 3 minutes). Film and photography senior student at Imperial College of Media. Loves writing. Is dating Shivam (who will not be in this) which Varun doesn't know. Best-friends with Taani, Anya, Karan and Nisha. Everyone calls her "Aloo" to annoy her. Taani and Varun call her "Miss Filmy." She has a white Persian cat named "Baby Angel."  

Varun Mittal:

Let's just say that he'll make sure whoever hurts Taani, Aliya or even Anya, has 412 bones instead of 206. He calls Taani "Jhaansi Ki Raani" and Taani calls him "Rockstar." Calls Aliya "Angel" along with Anu di.

Anya Gujral (yes, Anya of TBP but a nicer version):

Music is her passion which she shares with Taani and sometimes Varun. She's also a long-distance runner, tennis player and horseback rider but her mom made her quit to make time for singing so she can't go to tennis camp in Florida or riding camp in Bedford. Has been best-friends with Taani and the others for the past 4 years (being their enemy in the past). Taani and Nisha call her "B-list Barbie" (just for fun) and JJ (oh yes, Mr. Junglee) calls her "Annoying Anya" while she calls him "Bandar". Best-friends with Taani, Aliya, Nisha and Varun. Has been in love with JJ for the past 7 years (guys, agar aap log mujhe maar daloge, toh yeh SS kon likega?).

Panchi Rastogi (Panchi of TBP):

Taani's maasi's daughter. Loves her family more than anything. Well, not more than RV of course. Taani and Nisha call her "birdie."

Makendra Dutta (Yeah, Shivam's twin brother):

Good friends with Taani and Varun. Calls Taani "One-Woman Army" like Karan and JJ.

And last but not least, our very own Taanisha Shekawat Bakshi:

Heart-broken but has realized that in way, Rey was right. She needs to concentrate on her passion which is music (something she shares with Anya and even Varun). She sings, composes, plays guitar, piano, violin, flute, saxophone, drums and many others. She will also discover her other talents such as cooking, acting, classical dancing, roller-skate dancing, ice-skating, sports and event-planning (mainly weddings). Her past will be revealed soon.

Taani and her friends are all ex-Royal students along with Avi and Omi (from TBP). Can Taani's friends and family get her to find herself once again? Will the gang ever realize their mistakes?

Should I continue this?

Index:
CS-Page 1
Part 1-Page 2
Part 2-Page 2
Part 3a-Page 6
Part 3b-Page 8
Part 3c-Page 9
Part 3d-Page 9
Edited by diyadawda13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing cs cant wait too read plz update soon n pm me :)
shamanbk thumbnail
amazing concept
please update soon and pm me.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz continue soon do pm me too...
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey luved ur concept it is amzing I want PMs of this ff plz PM me if possible n continue soon
Ayesha05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
continue yaar
grt cs
update nd pm soon
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice C.S, looking forward to the story please pm me when u start it
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very awesome concept...
u should surely continue this!!!
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I'm so sorry guys mein itni late ho gayi par aaj aur kal apne Geography project par kaam kar rahi thi. So here's Part 1. All jootas and tamaters are welcome here but haters are most definitely not. Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy!

Taani's in her room crying about the breakup hugging her purple pillow.

Flashback

4 years ago

Taani's in her room at her maasi's house crying. She's looking at a picture and crumples it up, throwing it out her window.
Taani: 😭 Why did you do this to me?!  Why you bloody dhakan, why?! Meine tum pe trust kiya. Tumhari vajay se meine uss ladke se rishte tode, jise mein pichle teen (3) saal se pyaar karti ayi hu. Par tumne? Tumne mujhe dhoka diya aur voh bhi meri behen, best-friend aur dushman ke saath. Hum charo (4) ki lives tumhare vajay se barbaad ho gaye. Par, at least iske vajay se mein aur Anya best-friends ban gaye (you guys know our Taani, she always tries to find something positive in the worst situation). You know what? Mein tumse zyada acha ladka dhund loongi. Ab mera sirf ek hi goal, ek hi passion hein. Pyaar. Meaning shaadi.😃 Mein apne Prince Charming ko dhundoongi aur jab voh mujhe milega, I will make him fall in love with me! Aur phir jab uska career take off ho jaega, mein uske saath settle ho jaungi. Yeh Taanish-Sorrry, Taani Shekawat ka vaada hein!

End of Flashback

Taani: 😭😡Screw my promise! (throws her pillow across the room) Meri iss stupid promise ki vajay se mein ek selfish aur stupid ladki ban gayi hun. Shyad Rey sahi keh rahe the... Mujhe apne career, apne passion pe focus karni  chahiye. Anya popstar ban gayi aur Kiya bhi internet sensation ban gayi hein. I'm way behind. (gets up and stands) Taani Shekawat gayi bhar mein! Ab in sab ko Taanisha Shekawat Bakshi se deal karni paregi cuz' I'm back! 😈 

Goes to her cupboard and takes out all of Rey's pictures and finds something at the very back of the closet.

Ab mujhe in photos ki nehi, balki iss guitar ki zyada zarurat hien. 

Throws out all her pictures of Rey and starts playing her guitar while singing Taylor Swift's "A Place in this World."

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do

Chorus
I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery, oh yeah
But that's ok

Chorus:

Oh I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

(Music)

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly

Oh I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Oh I'm just a girl
Oh I'm just a girl, oh, oh,
Oh I'm just a girl

Taani puts her guitar away and cries herself to sleep.

Precap: 

*Taani on her phone. 

Taani: Hello Simmi?
Simmi: Hi Taani. Aashi aur Sharon yaha nehi hein.
Taani: Mujhe Aashi aur Shron se baat nehi karni.
Simmi: Neha aur Rinni bhi yaha nehi hein.
Taani: Stupid! Agar meine tumhe call kiya, toh tumse hi toh baat karna chahungi!
Simmi: Mujse baat? Kyun, kya hua?

*?:Hey, Vicky.
Vicky: RGV? Kaisa hein dude?

?: Sharon di?
Sharon: Kiya?! Kaisi ho? Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

*Simmi: Bechari Taani, usne kya kuch nehi saha hein. Damn. (lost in thought and bumps into someone) Sorry!
?: Oji it's okay. By the way, I'm Pammi.
Simmi *thinking* Oh, toh yeh Pammi hein. Taani ne kaha tha ki bilkul jhaali types ki hein par dil ki bohot achi hein.  Hi, I'm Simmi.

*?: Tans?
Taani: Aloo?! 
Both hug.

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part👏
continue soon...