Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Pesi Di,
I don't go into other people's posts and talk against members whose posts I don't necessarily like. I don't have anything PERSONAL against anyone. If I did have any problems earlier, I was the first one to apologize and not take the matter further. Why should I?
But when people are making "harsh" comments, some members went as far as calling others' viewpoints cheap , disgusting etc 
Am I not human? They can just say whatever they want and add the tag " I don't want to be rude ". You don't want to be rude then why do you make comments on what I should say or what I shouldn't ? 
And then people JUDGE others personally based on their perspective, I am not a lifeless person to use celebrity photos on twitter and make 100s of accounts to make sure there are more supporters of a certain fan group. 
I don't need to and I won't. 
I wish people here THINK before they make comments, what and how THEY are speaking. 
I don't make personal comments on anyone , yet, I am the one who has to be the victim of peoples' unnecessary comments. Mods don't even take actions against members who are writing such stuff. 
How is that fair? 

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anyway, in 2-3 weeks more, Arjun and Purvi will be reunited and we can rejoice and move on with the show...😃
Cannot wait for Archu to wake up and Purvi to be reunited with Arjun alongwith cute Pari! ðŸ˜³
shk281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's sad that people cannot differentiate between good and bad characters. If Ovi was the good one, the show would be about her ðŸ˜†
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The cvs don't know anything about Sanskaars or Mahaan, or they would not make Purvi such a liar and doing illegal activities, and Archana would not put her Maayka before her Sasural at all time, even it means her husband goes bankrupt, she would not sue him for strangers when he was trying to good for them, nor would she defy her husband at all cost for her sister to end up stealing Soham and turning him into a goon. Nor would she support Bigamy, I am on a roll here. 

So, please being the Lead does not make you the good guy. 
Edited by hillydee - 10 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Pesi Di,

I don't go into other people's posts and talk against members whose posts I don't necessarily like. I don't have anything PERSONAL against anyone. If I did have any problems earlier, I was the first one to apologize and not take the matter further. Why should I?
But when people are making "harsh" comments, some members went as far as calling others' viewpoints cheap , disgusting etc 
Am I not human? They can just say whatever they want and add the tag " I don't want to be rude ". You don't want to be rude then why do you make comments on what I should say or what I shouldn't ? 
And then people JUDGE others personally based on their perspective, I am not a lifeless person to use celebrity photos on twitter and make 100s of accounts to make sure there are more supporters of a certain fan group. 
I don't need to and I won't. 
I wish people here THINK before they make comments, what and how THEY are speaking. 
I don't make personal comments on anyone , yet, I am the one who has to be the victim of peoples' unnecessary comments. Mods don't even take actions against members who are writing such stuff. 
How is that fair? 

add 'childish' to ur post ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†   ..thats another one how ppl address u here if u go against romeo-juliot ðŸ˜‰  ... i want these premi's to reunite n get lost ...its a torture to view their eye locks when they have their spouses around ...its better they should go together n get a life ..so that onir n ovi been spared from by their 'Apavitra rishta' 
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hillydee

The cvs don't know anything about Sanskaars or Mahaan, or they would not make Purvi such a liar and doing illegal activities, and Archana would not put her Maayka before her Sasural at all time, even it means her husband goes bankrupt, she would not sue him for strangers when he was trying to good for them, nor would she defy her husband at all cost for her sister to end up stealing Soham and turning him into a goon. Nor would she support Bigamy, I am on a roll here. 

So, please being the Lead does not make you the good guy. 

lead means blindly follow them..coz they vl always be good ðŸ˜‰  ... wat abt anamika serial whr the lead is chudail n evil ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  ..may be they should bring some sanskars to her ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
_notinuse_ thumbnail
oh yea Arjun loved Purvi so much that he repeatedly had sex with Ovi..on several occasions. Poor guy ðŸ˜­ 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Arjun was doing his husbandly duties towards Ovi by sleeping with her.😆
Men dont need to be in love with a woman to sleep with her, its a biological reaction, any more or less good-looking woman will do...everybody knows that.😆
 For that matter, even women can do it as a duty, not for love. Like Purvi would have done it if Onir had agreed to consummate their marriage.
 Thousands of Indian marriages are based not on love but on compromise so the intimacy is just for the sake of marital duty and procreation. Thats what it was for Arjun. Of course he did care for Ovi, she was his childhood friend but he never loved her. So the sex part was just sex, nothing else.
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shk281

It's sad that people cannot differentiate between good and bad characters. If Ovi was the good one, the show would be about her ðŸ˜†

😆😆 
Ovi, a desperate, psychotic, obsessed stalker is meant to be bad, she even gangs up with evil Punni to wreak havoc in Arjun-Purvi's lives. Shes nothing but a vamp.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.. which means good intentions, when acted upon, may have unforeseen bad consequences.  ðŸ˜† Whatever "crimes" Purvi has committed, they started out with good intentions, meant to be beneficial for someone ELSE. Ovi's baby would have died much earlier if Purvi had not "brought" Onir to Mumbai to be her Ob-Gyn.

Whatever crimes Ovi has committed were meant for her OWN benefits only, she only thought abt herself...Bargaining to get Arjun,.even drinking during pregnancy to drown HER so called sorrows, in the process almost killing her own baby by abusing alcohol just because she thought Arjun loved the baby more than her. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as a viewer pre maritial sex of purvi is no issue but firstly all this doesn't go with the theme of the show... and secondly it doesn't go with the character of purvi... coz purvi from start is tauted as archana's shadow, even in the interview purvi as a character was introduced as archana's shadow...  guess as a character purvi is popular than all the other new gen character coz of straight emotional connect with archana coz audience connect with archana's character very well ... 
purvi's character was always shown who have middle class values... even i remember once she was telling arjun about how people living as middle class think, so middle class people know there boundary... 
and i again say it is no fault of anybody but cv's , just to justify there 6 months leap and sending purvi away they forgot how they sketched character of purvi... it is complete failure of cv's   
Edited by rash2222 - 10 years ago