Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Questio on Symbolism of duppata snatching

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have one doubt ,today it is shown that madhu tries to walk away from sultan and he snatches/pulls her dupatta , does it mean her reputation will be ruined by Sultan ...

I guess thisis the second time she had to forgo her dupatta due to sultan ...

No bashing ..just a question...

and I don't think MB follows  any significance on any symbolisms  but just thought to ask...
Edited by armummy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May b it hapen in coming epi n only den she wil undrstnd the imp of rk on her lif!bt den i wnt rk to move on leaving behind mb
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
their is no logic in story.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting observation
But who knows what cooking up in the cvs minds..with them anything is possible
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even I was wondering the same...what is it about the dupatta..second time with Madhu

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He can keep as many dupatta as he wants. If it is about dupattas, then RK has a cupboard full of Madhu's dupatta's!! ðŸ˜‰ 

I m sorry, I missed the Dargah scene, avoid watching bhai as much as I can. There is a limit to my tolerance n patience.  Otherwise, would have added more. 

The CVs might include random twists to further their stories. Or show RK in a more negative light which is their usual way out in case of their mental block. But it is about Rishbala. Any other bala will be a like pulling the plug for the show. 
CVs have the discretion to show us whatever they want but what we want to see is our discretion.  ðŸ˜‰

ClosetRomantic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think they showed Madhu to be out of bounds for Sultan in the dargah scene. Her face was covered and she kept disappearing. Sultan kept trying to reach her but kept failing. So he finally snatched at her dupatta (a desperate attempt). She still got away and he was left holding the dupatta. 
sanaammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

He can keep as many dupatta as he wants. If it is about dupattas, then RK has a cupboard full of Madhu's dupatta's!! ðŸ˜‰ 

I m sorry, I missed the Dargah scene, avoid watching bhai as much as I can. There is a limit to my tolerance n patience.  Otherwise, would have added more. 

The CVs might include random twists to further their stories. Or show RK in a more negative light which is their usual way out in case of their mental block. But it is about Rishbala. Any other bala will be a like pulling the plug for the show. 
CVs have the discretion to show us whatever they want but what we want to see is our discretion.  ðŸ˜‰

In Bold : I loved your comment ðŸ˜†
rupa1939 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVED CARDIO 21 COMMENTS
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AR, symbolism doesn't work much in MB nor is there any logic to anything here these days. But RK's dream came true in the sense Madhu was hypnotized with something about Sultan. That something proved to be Aryan and when RK tries to stop her from moving ahead, Sultan throws the knife. The knife is yet to come?

Coming to your post, it could mean her reputation in tatters. Didn't we see that happening at the party? I know RK was kind of at fault then, still Sultan was responsible for the whole mess ... his involvement in Madhu's life might create problems for her and bring disgrace to her. Indian society doesn't forget these kind of things ... that too when they perceive RK as Madhu's husband, forget the legality.
ETA: The worse part is Madhu doesn't have any clue to Sultan's thoughts and feelings and the day she comes to know she will be flabbergasted.

As to Sultan keeping the dupatta, as Cardio said we can send him a truckload of dupattas/dresses if he promises to leave Madhu alone.
Edited by ennishet - 10 years ago