Uploaded with ImageShack.us

a arranged marriage ...

a sacrifice ...

a innocence lost ...

a felling forgotten  ...

a extreme pain felt ...

and  a trust broken ...

The black moon

i know i have many ffs left but couldnot stop myself from writing this one ...

geet :

maan:

love ,

sia

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
index 

part 1 ... below

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 10 years ago
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

i was running ' i had done a mistake ' a grave mistake by coming there' and now i was paying for my mistake '  i leg stuck in my saree and shit I was about to fall but suddenly I held something hard to balance myself ' as I rested to take a  few breath  and I remembered what had happened '

I was forced to come for a blind date ' bloody blind date and I hate them ' as soon as I had entered the hall I did get vibes that it was not good for me ..  and I should have payed heed to my instincts and left the place but no ' I had to sit there.. damn my stubbornness ' I hate that sometimes I am this stubborn '  and that man ' at first he behaved well and just when I thought that for the first time my instincts were wrong he showed his true self' 

My head started rilling ' the drug was showing its effect .. yes drug that what the pathetic excuse of a man had given me '.  And I think it was the effect of the drug that made me feel touch in my bare waist '. But when the touch became more pronounced .. startled I looked up only to see a black set of eyes that stared at me directly '.. I could see my reflection in them '.

I was drowning in them when I heard unmistakable boot sound behind me '.

Shit !!! iamsorry ''

I mumbled as I took off his hand and without looking back ran ' ran in to the parking lot ' between them I found a dark corner where the lot ended and the garden began ' my head started to rill and finally I gave in to my exertion and sat there hugging my knees ' as soon I closed my eyes I could see a dark pair of eyes staring back at me ' funny how even at this time when my life, my dignity was at stake all I could see was his eyes '.

Any one now listening to my thoughts would think that at that time I ran for the fear of my life ' but no ' I ran for the fear of HIM'. Yes I was afraid that if I looked back once at those eyes I wont be able to  run' I afraid more for the sudden passion aroused by him than by the  fear of my life '.

Some one touched by shoulder and I shuffeled a scream '. And opened my eyes only to find my self staring  at those black eyes '. He  extended a hand and I doubt I had the sence to think that he was an unknown man ' I held his hand and the touch was electrical'. Yes it was the word apt for the feeling I felt at that time .

He took me to his car and he opened the passenger door for me  '. I looked at him with wide eyes ' did he think that I was some paid wh**e ???? did he think that I was running from some crazy men and fell on him for spending a night with him ????

Sorry mr. but I not a paid wh**e '..

I know ' but you are in drug and that man will not leave you till he had in shread ' so get in my car .. I will leave you near your home '..

His voice felt like molten lava running in my skin '  I slowly tried to get in the car but the drug was not helping but he did '. He helped me get in '. As soon as I got little comfortable and my head rested in the backrest my eyes closed automatically '.

I felt it was just a second when my eyes closed when I felt a vibration in my purse .. with much difficulty I opened my eyes to see who was calling me.. I fumbeled with my purse but then  when I saw who was calling some of my drowsiness left me '. For it said dev ''

As soon as received the call a shrill voice was heard….. and she ???? she threw the phone on her lap … not that I blame her .. her face was constricted with pain and sadness…  slowly with shaking hands she switched off the mobile while that man was shouting….

With very much pain she turned her face towards me and opened her eyes ….

Shree tower ….

She said  and again closed her eyes ….. I knew it was her address … but as hell I would let her go to her home in this state …. Here she was not even able to open her eyes and she will go to shree tower???? It was at the end of the city ….. 

I didn't know who she was … No she cannot any ordinary girl ..  And when she came and collided with me I was shocked and when she looked up  I was shocked because her eyes were drooping and a painful line streached across her face ..  the emotions streached across her face were not any pretendance but were pure ….

And now as I looked at her face clearly she had fallen asleep … I opened the window and allowed the wind to come inside …

The wind blowed her hairs  and blocked my view to her face … I slowly tucked them behind her ear …. Turning my car I took it to my farmhouse which was at the opposite side of the city…. 

As I reached my farm house my guard opened the door and I drove in…. picking her up in my arms I took her inside my house … and to my room…. And laid her in my bed ..

Girls died to sleep in my bed and I have brought her to my farm house.. about which my family members also didn't knew ….  And laid her on my bed …..

God I was in serious trouble or her ????

Looking at her state I knew she wont get up now …. And she hadn't left me in a state to sleep ….

Taking a wine bottle in my hand I switched off my room light and let the moon ray caress her and sat on the couch and watched her …

Adi … give me all details about this girl ASAP…..

I instructed to my most faithful as I sent her picture to him….

Lets find out about you angel ……

I thought and stared at her …..

love ,

sia

Edited by lovelycutietedy - 11 years ago
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start.

Geet related to Dev,still going on a blind date then drugged by her date himself but saved by a stranger most probably Maan.

Its gonna be good.

Pls PM me d next parts,if its convenient.Edited by sweetsampa39 - 11 years ago
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yioeee
some one is back

hope to remain this time
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome concept can't wait thanks for the pm