PART:-4-PAGE 24 
PART 5:- PAGE 32
PART 6 :- PAGE 45
PART 7 :- PAGE 55
PART 8 :- PAGE 67
PART 9 :- PAGE 75
PART 10 :- PAGE 81 (with precap)
PART 11 :- PAGE 94 (with precap)
PART 12 :- PAGE 104 (with precap & happy anniversary to rimpi! 😳)
PART 13 :- PAGE 111 (With precap)
PART 14 :- PAGE 116
PART 15 :- PAGE 124
PART 16 :- PAGE 131 (With precap)
PART 17:- PAGE 136
PART 18 :- PAGE 139

hi friends I m Bably... I m a die hard fan of arjuhi ❤️, here is my first attempt of something on arjuhi.DIL HAI TUMHARA AROHI Ahluwalia - arohi is a sweet'cute and beautiful gir. She is so simple and responsible. She lost her parents at a very young age of 21 and then her two younger sister's responsibilties comes to her. She strugled very hard and atlast got a job of a PA in a very wel knwn company. Now after 4 year she is still thereand a well knw name to every employe . Her boss treat her like own daughter and everytime he used to need arohi's help. She is happy with her small life where she only thnk abt her two sisters.Arjun Singhania - he is 28 years old , he has an attitude which made every girl fall for him. He is tall,fair n get a charming and attractive face. His look always suit with his personality. He is the boss of Singhania company. His father Rudra pratap singhania gve hm all responsibilities and stay in USA with her second wife kumud and their 3 children mikhel,rashi and romit. He called arjun once in a day asked abt hs health,business,their compitiers and then the conversation end. Arjun miss his mom (savita singhania) so much but he has no one there with whom he can share his sorrow. Singhania company have a patnershp with mital's company where singhanias are 70% owner. Rudra's best frnd mohan mittal and rudra starts this company but rudra gve all hs money for ths so singhania got more share. But mohan always want they get more share then singhania and he always try for it but arjun is more intelegent and experienced then hs father. Thats why mohan handle hs work load to hs son jay mital and leave for USA. But jay is a very happy-go-lucky guy he didnt thnk abt ths busines and all . He is best frnd of arjun and always want to cheer up hm with hs stupid jokes as he know how broken is arjun frm inside. Arjun also feel gud with jay.                            
Edited by Bablylovely20 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome new writer ji ;)
Fer sa comment karu intro pa kya :p
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on new ff yaar it sounds interesting pliz continue it 😃
ShrePreet18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welsome in a writers catagory...
most welcome ji🤗
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
New ss frm a new writer!!! Kya baat hai...:D expecting some arjuhi office romance;) loved d intro :) cont soon
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just cant belive it. I thought a story in the morning n share with my frnds rimpi,shreya and nandu. And i never thought that today i wil post it on IF bt its all posible coz of rimpi and shreya. Love u guys :-* . They make it happen and help me alot as i dont knw anythng abt hw it would be posted and all. I just show them my story and they give me the ryt path. Rimpi , shreya finaly ur pagal become writer :-P. Thank u guys :-*
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonkmh

wao new ff:D

😊
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimpi_kmh

Welcome new writer ji ;)

Fer sa comment karu intro pa kya :p

yahan pe mujhe long coment chahiye :-P. Thank u :-)
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome start ...very Interesting. 

Many congratulations for your very first SS. 

waiting for you to continue it.  😊 
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika06

Congo on new ff yaar it sounds interesting pliz continue it 😃

thank u :-) n ya wait for sme gud response i'll defo continue it :-)