Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Fia ðŸ˜ƒ you said it all!!

Thanks 😳
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Jugliji

Great post . 

The natural kindness for humaneness that MB has is her is her shining quality.
I really like her growing friendship with Sultan. It is indeed nice to see her relaxed and the way Sultan pays attention to every word is very sweet.
She has done a wonderful job the last few days with her flawless acting.

Thanks.
Me too. Her growing friendship with Sultan is the only sane relationship in the show at the moment. Yes it indeed is very sweet to see how he patiently listens to her problems and advices her accordingly.
Drashti has always been amazing with emotional scenes. It's always a pleasure to watch!
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ulakmini

thanks for the post fia..

finally i am so glad Cvs gave a justification for his gangster status...that is from Madhu's mouth...they adressed the issue and gave tight answer for people  who bashing about that he is being a gangster...😊

And I am really glad Madhu realized why she is always confessing to Sultan about her inner feelings..Because she feels that he is the person who recognize true colors of love...😊 I am quiet satisfied for today episode...No doubts Sulbala is happening...
My madhubala is genuine and so super..no Cvs can not ruin her qualities for forgiving RK...

My pleasure.

The only justification is, as Madhu said, that he too is just a human after all. Why take a blind eye infront of all his positive sides and judge him based only on his profession?

Madhu feels a whole other level of comfort with Sultan and so confides in him with every little thing going on in her life. After a long time, she seems genuinely happy, and the person that made it possible is her new found friend and well-wisher.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

lovely post bala needed pure love not haq jatao pyar

Thanks. Madhu knows that love is not about claiming your rights on the other. It's about giving your partner the right to have a free will. That's something she never found in her half marriage!
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Awesome post Fia,

Madhu and Sultans Love is and will be selfless and pure. 

Thank you!

It's a love among friends at the moment. Whether or not it turns to romantic love is yet to be seen. But as you said, it indeed would be selfless and pure. No conditions applied.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinseen

awesome post

Love their friendship.. i loved madhu sultan convo today,

Thank you 😊
Edited by fia21 - 10 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heart1

Truth be told; it takes a person like Madhubala to see why she is Madhubala. ðŸ˜Š

You've written so beautifully and I honestly agree with you. Wish we had more people like Madhu in this world. You said it best saying human. We have forgotten to be human. 

True that. Only a person like Madhubala can see why she is what she is.

Thank you so much. Madhu shows what humanity means. Too bad people still fail to see it.
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

Fia very good post, I proud of her yaar, rarely ppl are like this now a days , ppl are full of selfishness , ese main I truly admire her char, she is  simple girl  n simple expectation, but what she got to much pain due to her innocent loving n caring behavior , it was enough, I really feel very happy she got a true welsher n a very good friend, of course she  judge the ppl by their behavior not just with  profession that why she is able o admire him she doesn't love him ,but she didn't  hesitate to say that he is having so many good quality he knows better love mean as she saw those quality  how much care for other.she has seen the care n for herself too so she said you have heart, best part is she feels free around him.

she is understanding. Actually as she is behaving like true human that why ppl are bashing her.but as a true human I always admire her n will Admire her , very beautiful char in the TV  , really love their relation.

Thanks Lovi. Agreed with everything you said. Madhu's character is very admirable if people think without a prejudiced mind. She understands Sultan and Sultan understands her which is why their relationship is so easy going!

Me too. It's a relief to see such a character on television!
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

wow nice post human.fia :D:D , humanbala rocks these days.

btw stay away from my future husband :P:P.

Thanks Merry. Lol humanbala? 😛

Didn't I tell you not to doray daal on other people's guys? 😈
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ornella_mg

Nice post Fia!

Well we must applaud the Cvs for giving a grey shade to Madhu. I dont know whether she will carry out her plans till the last but the mere fact that she thought of avenging her betrayals and humilations is praise worthy. 
Sultan - Madhu relationship is so much pleasing to the eye. She has unknowingly found a friend in him and it was nice to see her open up to him. 

Thanks Nella.

Yes the mere fact that she wants to avenge the person who destroyed her life is admirable.

She needs a friend more than anything right now and it's nice to see Sultan filling in that space for her!