P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow this was a beautiful and amazing one shot,

It was written exceptionally well and a wonderful read,

Awww loved the painful and heart felt journey Arnav and Khushi took together, 

The last scene was so beautiful as they both saw love in each other's eyes,

Absolutely loved the one shot,

A special thanks to Rasgulla_sp for recommending this beautiful one shot to me, it was a pleasure to read xx 

Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...
this was beautiful...amazing..
loved it
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saiyu! Thanks again dear! Another lovely os recommendation!

Hey writer!

Such a sweet and cute lovely os! Wonderfully penned down! The emotions were intact! We could feel each and every emotion that these two went through!

Sweet man! I'm a commerce student so men may come men may go but I go on forever is always a company for me for the first time I didn't associate it with a company! Such wonderful choice of words!

Lovel man!

Cheers

aquagal thumbnail
This was emotional. To have everything change in a day and to find you don't have your family is heart-breaking.
She always looked up to him, loved him. And he always thought of her as his best friend but things change. May be distance was what they needed, he needed to know that his life is incomplete without her and there is no happiness or peace if she is not there with him.
Loved how the Brook became a witness of their friendship and love.
Thanks rasgulla_sp for recommending it.
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all a big wala Thankuu saiyu dii for recommending d os Its damn awesome

So much of love caring yet a beautifool bond was shown btwn dem ...
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beaauuutiful... It was one of the os s after reading which i felt peaceful... thnku...
arshy4ever thumbnail
Outstanding OS dear...  Some people  are always meant to be together... For them there 'll be a second chance always... Coz the bond between their heart is stronger than they think... I love it to the core...

PS: Thanks Saiyu for letting me know about this OS
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Well, those verses sure brought back memories of teaching The Brook' to a bunch of disinterested teenagers! The line about Arnav and Khushi being lovers who didn't as yet know that they were in love and destined to be together was quite moving. Arnav trying to be strong for Khushi while his own heart was breaking was heart-wrenching. The evolving relationship is well-etched. He laying claim to a newborn Khushi and then, as he grew older, having conflicted feelings about her following him is very realistic. Arnav hiding his pain from her, I believe, is a mistake because he isn't letting himself grieve and is only bottling up all his anger within himself... having to be there for her may result in him finally resenting her dependence on him. Poor Khushi, unrequited love is a difficult burden to bear, especially when one has to hide one's feelings. Can't fault Khushi for revealing her true feelings for Arnav... that's better than living with regrets... sadly for her, he couldn't deal with his hitherto unknown feelings for her and his fear of losing whatever family he has left. He vowing to fulfil his promise to bring her happiness and give her everything she needs is ironical " he is unwilling to give himself to her and he is the only thing she needs. Arnav realising that all his material wealth held no value for him now that he no longer has Khushi is a poignant moment, especially as he is afraid that he has lost her for good. He accepting that he loves and wants only her and she running into his arms, with the love shining in her eyes and his foolishness forgiven is a heart-warming conclusion.

kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG i can't believe i missed out on this gem given that i have read most of the things that you have written.
This was simply breathtaking! An entire lifetime captured so beautifully.
Words fail me i can't seem to come up with the perfect words to praise this little awesome love story. 
Damn Good! ⭐️