Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DurgaS

Goofy, welcome back. πŸ˜ƒ Really glad to see your posts and likes. Road runner? πŸ˜† Well, this road runner slowed down a bit, not many in this thread.

Good luck with how you deal with your mother's search. πŸ˜‰ No escape, have to endure this phase. πŸ˜† 

Hey Goofy!  Good to have you back, dear!  πŸ€— I was wondering where you were!  We certainly missed you!!  Thanks for liking my gifs!  I use this site to add text to my gifs: http://www.online-image-editor.com
So cool that you know how to make gifs too!  Looking forward to yours if you have a chance! 
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 123

a girl engaged had no idea that her ring had fallen off. it was nowhere on her or near her for a whole night. even the morning didn't bring a "o i seem to be missing something." nothing.-
m glad πŸ˜›

till her aunt noticed the absence of it and raised a hue and cry😑. an adroit piece of story telling without much fuss, on a simple insight. this engagement means nothing to khushi, so nothing about it really registers. certainly not the eagerly slipped on ring from clammy, grabbing hands. the whole thing is an imposition she is willing to endure for her father's sake. also because because someone said he's getting married and she means nothing to him. -
Awesome Indi πŸ‘

lovely how she never missed the weight of it on her fingers.πŸ˜ƒ

telling how she looked at a scar on her finger with no diamond sparkling bright. and seemed to remember things beautiful, moments she cherished, something in them she wanted so much, that her eyes almost watered with the yearning, her smile turned tender with a little tremble in it😳. -
very nice 
πŸ‘πŸΌ

was she happy that there was no question of this scar slipping off her finger and getting lost?πŸ‘ -
Good Question

he had given it... hers to keepπŸ˜‰. why must sometimes the patently corny feel so beautiful. you could feel tat smile and the owning of her scar, her laad governor tyrant mean bandage man inside her.

if the poolside was his sanctuary, where his plants grew and his memory of his mother kept him feeling somewhat safe, it stands to reason and is true to emotion that he should find his way out of his prison and darkness standing right here. - well said πŸ‘

thoughts of mother in the air and he steps on a ring. a ring that was given by another man to the woman who told him of hope... and when he tried to examine it with his mind, she advised him to  look with the his heart... for then he would find that thing... the one that matters. belief. -
Too good

but to reach that heart, the veil of the mind had to be lifted. or else how would he see in whom his heart had put its yakin... its belief. all he could feel/hear/think/touch/see was what his mind said he ought to. but what did he really want. what made a difference.? did anything make a difference?

never. he'd sworn.

and so the ring had to step into his path much like the owner had just the day before, and make him see the truth. allow his innermost thought to come tumbling, rushing, gushing out... almost.

does anything make a difference?

of course it does... because.
πŸ‘

you never know when love will come calling and leave whom in what state. payal perhaps never knew she had this feisty thing in her. that barb by akash's mother had cut deep. you couldn't see the scar but you could feel it in the grain of her voice. her abrupt turning away from akash, cutting off his flow of romantic outpouring. yet, when he was gone, she felt the loss, the sadness of it all, because somewhere in the middle of all the veggies, diyas, janmashtami rituals, and dupattas, payal had started to feel things she never had before. things that made her want to stay transfixed while akash spoke silly sweet things. but she had to walk away. suddenly forlorn and lost the girl who tried to stay happy and upbeat for all, and who just a while back had restored her sis's smile. where had this girl left her own smile now? didn't it reach delhi with her, did it get left behind in that train from lucknow? her sister wondered as she tried to bring payal to a better mood. why did it seem as though khsuhi was lighter, happier, brighter, now that the ring wasn't on herπŸ˜ƒ. -
She really doesn care ...

a wife found the ring, and knew it was the sort of thing her husband would have bought, she knew her yeh bhi na well in many ways. but a crucial one. and he knew exactly how to play with her love, her need, her inner uncertainties. he convinced her he knew nothing about the ring, and she let it be. no it wasn't a surprise for her.

but actually la was right... jeejaji had planned a surprise for her. a cruel and shocking one.πŸ‘

about the one who found a ring, and the one who lost it... i looked carefully to see whose fault it was. that banging into each other in the hallway. honestly, neither was to blame😊. it was the timing. of course, instantly all caution was thrown to the winds by the one looking for her ring, hassled only because buaji was hassled😑. mr raizada of course never was too far from his temper and in minutes we had a flare up.

"dekhkar nahin chal sakte kya?" can't you watch where you're going, said she.

"yeh ghar mera hai, mera jahan dil chahega, jaise dil chahega main waise chaloonga, agar tumhe koi pareshani hai toh mere raste mein aana band karo..." this is my house, i'll walk where i please, how i please, if you have a problem with that, then stop coming in my way..., replied he.

"aapka ghar hai toh kya hua... ap din bhar intezaar karte hain kya, ki kab kaun darwaze se aaye aur aap jakar unse takraaye?" your house, so? so do you wait the whole day to see who's coming through the door so you can go and bang into them. khushi comeback is delivered. so very typically herπŸ‘, on janmashtami she'd wondered... who knows how many people he's shouted at and how many more he's going off to shout at. a picture of a very laad governor man in her words. she even thinks nastily of him with a sense of ownership.  -
Very true πŸ˜ƒ

he wants an apology. she is not giving it. never.

but that ring has a job to do... and a sorry must be said.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indi it was Wonderful Writin...amazing lines...you make it so light while reading...Too good πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

nd my collage on 122th epi...the lines of the letter of his mother was taken from your review...sorry i din mention it earlier 😊

Katelyn thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

She's awesome...she was on IF before...then she moved to Facebook...she has soo many FFs on Arshi goin...she just completed one...

my is New Boss...try it...you might like it 😊

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arnav-Khushi-Fan-Fictions-by-Madhu/549485081736877?hc_location=stream

Yeah, Madhu123 is a very talented writer!  I read some of her work on IF but not on her facebook!  I was so sad when she left IF because her stories are so amazing and unique.  She used to update fairly regularly like every other day.  She later changed her name to GodsEye!!  She wrote "Forbidden Love", " Legal Sins", "Forcibly Yours", "I Own You In Every Way" just to name a few.  OMG and "The Wait" was really awesome but she discontinued it!!  😭  It was about twin Arnav!!    One was serious/ASR and the other twin was fun loving and easy going!!  Guess which twin Khushi fell in love with? πŸ˜›
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=sohara]

episode-124(maha episode)

"apko kiyu fadak padta hai"
Why does it make difference to you?
The most significant dialogue of IPK. 
Arnav is numb. He can't answer her. He intended to answer, but some unknown fear abstained him. Or may be he would answer if the great interruption Anjali di wouldn't come at the wrong time. But I'm sure he would evade the answer by saying "you  doesn't mean a thing.". But how many reprimands are needed to prove that she does lot of faraq in his lifeπŸ‘. Khushi is his, he can do anything with her, twists her, torts her, yells at her, cares her, surreptitiously loves her❀️⭐️.
- Amazingly said πŸ‘

He is also aware of his unknown possessiveness towards her.
So when he heard his Khushi is going to be someone else's Khushi how can he be insouciant! He convulsed in pain like the way Khushi convulsed when he announced his desire to marry Lavanya. May be he didn't think that way, he might took her for granted. So I have to steal
Challov's line here, "I do,you can bear, but you do I can't bear." - πŸ‘

Sometimes I really feel sorry for La. this girl gave up her identity for the sake of the Raizada family. She has become so amicable to them that even can tease nani by wishing to give her a backless blouse. Though she rectifies her by wishing to give it to Laxmi at nani's glare, but it's really overwhelming to see the sweet relationship they developed towards each other. Poor La,- i know i feel bad for her too...maybe if nd when the nxt season happens...they can bring her bck for Nk

what can you do, ASR belongs to Khushi only.
When the ladies were chitchating, forlorn Akash shows up with nani's medicine. Seeing Akash there nani's eyes glints in happiness. she expresses her desire for his marriage too. Mami gets happy in apprehension. She wants a rich and famous bride. But nani knows her grandson's taste very well, that, not a rich girl, Akash needs someone sweet, innocent, pure and naive like payal. Anjali sarcastically says, 'Who knows, what girl is coming?" Nani is confused, "chote agreed for marriage, but keeps us waiting for so long?" Anjali comforts her, "chote agreed for marriage, that's enough" La blushes, she is tensed, why chamkili didn't come yet. When they were concocting their plans, mami overhears them.

In the hallway Khushi is fighting with Arnav that no matter what she will not apologize to Arnav. God may be guffawing at his naive child's boast. She strides across the room glaring back at him. Arnav is fuming like fire. He hollers, "Hari Prakash". Poor guy now is the scapegoat of Arnav's fury.

When mami sees Khushi, she calls Khushi very sweetly, "Khushi, Khushi bitiya." Khushi gets surprised at her affability.They hear La and nani's fracas and rush to the the place.

The issue of the fight is kadha. Khushi tries to meliorate the situation. She assures nani that she will teach La to make kadha.

In the kitchen khushi is tensed, "first of all I didn't find the ring, now this. if I didn't find the ring, buaji will kill me for sure." She is not worried for the ring, but worried for buaji.- yeah i noticed too 😊

Mami comes and tells her to go and check nani. When khushi comes to her room, she overhears that they were actually acting to retain Khushi in RM. She gets terribly sad. Mami exults her victory, "The innings is over, Ms. tiptop is run out, Anjali is catch out and sasuma eleven all out, Manoroma got her hat rick." Khushi is upset, "you all lied to me. I was so restless thinking, what is happening between nani and La is not right. but you fooled me." She turns to leave. But La wants her by hook or by crook, "how can I manage without her?" Nani scares mami that if Arnav's wedding doesn't take place, Akash's marriage won't be happened😈. "  Mami gets frightened, "In this case I'm ready to stop her."  Nani thinks of some solution. - Nani is proper for Mami

HP shuts the door before Khushi can get out, "I won't let you go." Wow Raizada's servant also wants Khuhis to stay.πŸ‘

A cheesy Bollywood song "oo la la"starts and La and nani start to shake their legs with it. Khushi is bewildered seeing the sight. Anjali and mami also join them. I must say, nani is a superb dancer. I was enjoying more her move and groove along with her natkaht ada. The funny thing is HP fainted to see their dance.πŸ˜† - their dance was really enjoyable...i loved it

my sexy grumpy boy comes down to see what's going on, "why there is so much noise!" he is flabbergasted to see them . when the ladies are trying so hard to coax Khushi how can she remains upset. So she also joins them. A sweet smile brightens up his face involuntarily. - aww

Khushi hugs nani. Nani says to her, "Khushi bitiya,in this age I can't dance again and again to stop you." La confesses that  all lied because of her. She requests her wistfully, "I want you to stay back as my friend, but not as a trainer or a teacher."
Anjali also wants her to stay back,, "you are like a family member. Stay till the marriage."
For the first time mami also wants her to stay back.
Nani tells her, "Hum apko Lucknow ka wasta deti hai, aap ruk jayie. ap ye ghar ka hissa hai. (i'm giving you the condition of lucknow, plz, stay back. you are a part of this family." 
Khushi can't take that much of unconditional love from these sweet ladies. She gets emotional, tears well up in her eyes. La doesn't get the reason of her crying, ye to sach mein khushi ki asoo hai.- La is so sweet

Arnav is witnessing the whole thing standing a little behind. 
Khushi shows her gratitude submissively, "I didn't realize you became a part of my life like that it will become so difficult for me to go apart." She is so overwhelms that starts to cry. Arnav gets pensive to see them. He is astonished to see the bonding. She also sees him watching them. She looks at him with a query in her eyes, May be she wants to ask him, how cum I can stay away from your family!

Anjali notices her tension and asks her if she still upset with them or not. Khushi tells her about the ring. Anjali understands that the ring is Khushi's. Khushi intends to say that it's her engagement ring, but can't complete. they come to the dining area to get the ring, as Anjali kept it there. When she opened the box she sees the box is empty. They search for it around the table, but they find it nowhere. Anjail gets precarious whether it dropped in nani's milk glass or not. Both rush to nani's room to find it out. They see an empty glass on the table. They get scared and ask nani about the milk. Nani says that she didn't drink the milk, but fed it to Laxmi instead. They instantly look at lakxmi's milk bowl and see no ring. (I never knew that goat drinks milk- me neither ) they are really scared now. Anjali leaves, but nani wants to show Khushi something. Khushi asks Laxmi to give the ring back to her, if she knows about it, cause buaji will kill her otherwise.- it was fun scene..Khushi nd Anjali's expressions were awesome

Anjali is strolling slowly thinking to take Laxmi to the hospital. Arnav comes on her way and solves her tension. He tells her that Laxmi came to his room and left the ring what jijaji got for her. Anjali tells him that it's Khushi's ring. 

Khushi and Anjali comes near Arnav's room to get the ring. Anjali gotta phone call, so she tells Khushi to go by herself. Khushi is reticent, hesitating to go alone. Anjali assures her that he will not gonna eat her up. Khushi is grumbling "Do I have to see his face again? But I need to take the ring as well." She knocks the door in abhorrence. She comes inside and stands in front of him, "Anjaliji said my ring is with you." Arnav recollects their morning encounter and Khushi's yelp. He simpers, "So it's your ring."
Khushi- plz give it back to me.
A blaze of triumph is swept through him. He was eagerly waiting for the moment. He is obdurateπŸ‘, "achcha, tume kya laga, tum jab chaho mere kamre mein aao, mere ring de do, aur mein lauta doonga?"
Khushi is tenacious, "give my ring."
Arnav is temerarious, he is in full vengeance mood. He wants to teach her a lesson. he starts his tumult poignantly, "I would give the ring if you wouldn't argue with me in the morning. First of all you fell my papers, then expected that I'll say sorry to you.What did you say? will apologize to anybody, but not to me.You thought you can be escaped by doing battamizee (uncivilized act) with ASR! Do you want the ring, say sorry."
Khushi is obdurate, no matter what she will not say sorry. "It was your mistake in the morning, so I will not say sorry. Give my ring back."
Arnav exasperated more, "you will not get it. you infuriated me more. You only get the ring if you beg sorry by holding your ear." He moves towards her.(ASR, you are a big kid!πŸ˜†)
Arnav says her grimly, "There is no value of this ring to me, but for you it must be very valuable."
Khushi is silent.
 Arnav instigates her more, "I'm waiting" a derisive smirk on his lip.
Khushi is still incorrigible, "So wait. How expensive can be the ring, but I can't trade it with my self respect. I will not say sorry, cause I was not at fault. so keep the ring with you."She leaves the room.- Awesome writin here πŸ‘β­οΈ

Khushi is strolling, grumbling, 'Never say sorry by holding ears." But poor Khushi, how can she escape from buaji's taunt! she calls her, "did you find the ring? Am I your enemy?" She now emotionally blackmails her by bringing her deceased parents🀬, "I know there is no value of this marriage to you. But you know I did it for you babuji's sake.If your real parents were alive and if they would fix this marriage, could you do this? You hurted me so much today. If you have any respect left for your bua, search the ring and get it back." She really puts Khushi in quandary. She has no choice left to say sorry to the laad governor.

Arnav looks at the ring on the table, he gets frantic and slams the Laptop. He picks the ring and about to throw it, he sees Khushi is standing there. "What happened? why did you come again?"
Khushi asks meekly, what does he want?
Arnav- You know what I want.
Khushi says sorry.
 Arnav is inexorable, "Not like this, holding your ear."
Khushi begs sorry in acquiescence several times, 'How many times I have to say sorry?' tears is welling up in her eyes. 
Arnav can't take her tears, he melts down and hold her hands, he says her name gently "Khushi sshh" Rabba vey in the piano states their inner turmoil.😳
 He keeps the ring on her palm, but doesn't let her hand go.He is feeling guilty to irritate her.
Khushi snatches her hand away, tries to put the ring on her finger forcibly. When she can't Arnav holds her hand, tries to put it. But Khushi again snatches her hand on half the way. "You can't make me wear this, cause it's my engagement ring.'

BG music intensifies the tempest of Arnav's heart. He is congealed, as if somebody sacrileges his sanctuary. the ring falls down from his hand and rolls over to Anjali. she picks it and says, 'Khushiji keep it safely. By seeing your state it seems that this ring is very precious. But still you drops it here and there."
Anjali puts the ring in Khushi's finger.
(bingo!πŸ‘ the engagement finally completed. My nanijaan once said,  in Islamic society, not the groom, but groom's mom or someone equivalent  to her, puts the ring on bride's finger at the time of the engagement.- Mubarakho Sagai hogaye πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Arnav watches them. He is in billow of pain. They look at each other intently.
Anjali asks Khushi again about the importance of the ring. When Khushi tells about her engagement, she hugs her scrumptiously and congratulates her. she tease her, "you should blush a bit, smile a bit now" She also shares her delight with Arnav.I wish if she would know the tempest in his heart. She goes to give the news to everybody. - really well written πŸ‘

Arnav and Khushi both are starring at each other trying to measure their turbulence. Rabba vey in piano again starts to depict their vulnerability. Khushi's phone rings. It's buaji. she gives her the good news. Arnav is fuming inwardly. He hollers, "khushi!" He snatches the phone from her hand, turns it off. Khushi asks in embroilment, "What are you doing? I was talking." Arnav is fuming, "I was also talking." He screams, "What are you doing? You got engaged! How? You didn't feel the importance to tell it to me? Why nobody knows?" ( Why she will tell you Mr. Raizada. You already told her that she is nothing to you. and also vowed not to talk or see her face.) Khushi is incredulous, "Why it matters to you?" 
Arnav grabs hold her upper arms vehemently, "mujhe kya phadak padta hai. kiyuki." (Why it matters to me? cause) He doesn't answer her, just keep starring at her eyes, as if, wants to say, try to read you answer in my eyes. - it was fantastically shot scene...one of the best of IPK ever ⭐️⭐️

As usual Anjali intervenes  at the wrong time, 'Khushiji you didn't come. I gave the news to everybody.' Khushi again looks at him, He also. If she could she would imbibe all his pain, but she can't. How can she salvage him from the misconception what he cocooned inside his mind! - too good πŸ‘

The sheer pain is so evident in his eyes. Whose pain is more? If Khushi's pain is myriad, Arnav's pain is abysmal. both of their pain is tantamount. The heart wrenching piano tone of Rabba vey increases my pain along with them.⭐️

Sohara amazing reviewπŸ‘β­οΈ...wonderful words...Awesome writin⭐️...especially the focus on Arnav nd Khushi ❀️ it

guys i wrote it twice. cause by mistake i deleted the first one. i was so annoyed that started to curse myself. - i knw...even my edits...at times the browser accidentelly closes...nd i'll hav redo the entire thing..its a pain

but it was worth it...your review was amazing πŸ‘β­οΈ

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 123

a girl engaged had no idea that her ring had fallen off. it was nowhere on her or near her for a whole night. even the morning didn't bring a "o i seem to be missing something." nothing. till her aunt noticed the absence of it and raised a hue and cry. an adroit piece of story telling without much fuss, on a simple insight. this engagement means nothing to khushi, so nothing about it really registers. certainly not the eagerly slipped on ring from clammy, grabbing hands. the whole thing is an imposition she is willing to endure for her father's sake. also because because someone said he's getting married and she means nothing to him.

lovely how she never missed the weight of it on her fingers.

telling how she looked at a scar on her finger with no diamond sparkling bright. and seemed to remember things beautiful, moments she cherished, something in them she wanted so much, that her eyes almost watered with the yearning, her smile turned tender with a little tremble in it. That scar is worth more than a diamond for her.

was she happy that there was no question of this scar slipping off her finger and getting lost? he had given it... hers to keep. why must sometimes the patently corny feel so beautiful. you could feel tat smile and the owning of her scar, her laad governor tyrant mean bandage man inside her.

if the poolside was his sanctuary, where his plants grew and his memory of his mother kept him feeling somewhat safe, it stands to reason and is true to emotion that he should find his way out of his prison and darkness standing right here. thoughts of mother in the air and he steps on a ring. a ring that was given by another man to the woman who told him of hope... and when he tried to examine it with his mind, she advised him to  look with the his heart... for then he would find that thing... the one that matters. belief.

but to reach that heart, the veil of the mind had to be lifted. or else how would he see in whom his heart had put its yakin... its belief. all he could feel/hear/think/touch/see was what his mind said he ought to. but what did he really want. what made a difference.? did anything make a difference?

never. he'd sworn.

and so the ring had to step into his path much like the owner had just the day before, and make him see the truth. allow his innermost thought to come tumbling, rushing, gushing out... almost.

does anything make a difference?

of course it does... because.

you never know when love will come calling and leave whom in what state. payal perhaps never knew she had this feisty thing in her. that barb by akash's mother had cut deep. you couldn't see the scar but you could feel it in the grain of her voice. her abrupt turning away from akash, cutting off his flow of romantic outpouring. yet, when he was gone, she felt the loss, the sadness of it all, because somewhere in the middle of all the veggies, diyas, janmashtami rituals, and dupattas, payal had started to feel things she never had before. things that made her want to stay transfixed while akash spoke silly sweet things. but she had to walk away. suddenly forlorn and lost the girl who tried to stay happy and upbeat for all, and who just a while back had restored her sis's smile. where had this girl left her own smile now? didn't it reach delhi with her, did it get left behind in that train from lucknow? her sister wondered as she tried to bring payal to a better mood. why did it seem as though khsuhi was lighter, happier, brighter, now that the ring wasn't on her. So true, she may not have sensed that the ring was missing, but she certainly was feeling burdenless.

a wife found the ring, and knew it was the sort of thing her husband would have bought, she knew her yeh bhi na well in many ways. but a crucial one. and he knew exactly how to play with her love, her need, her inner uncertainties. he convinced her he knew nothing about the ring, and she let it be. no it wasn't a surprise for her.

but actually la was right... jeejaji had planned a surprise for her. a cruel and shocking one.

about the one who found a ring, and the one who lost it... i looked carefully to see whose fault it was. that banging into each other in the hallway. honestly, neither was to blame. it was the timing. of course, instantly all caution was thrown to the winds by the one looking for her ring, hassled only because buaji was hassled. mr raizada of course never was too far from his temper and in minutes we had a flare up.

"dekhkar nahin chal sakte kya?" can't you watch where you're going, said she.

"yeh ghar mera hai, mera jahan dil chahega, jaise dil chahega main waise chaloonga, agar tumhe koi pareshani hai toh mere raste mein aana band karo..." this is my house, i'll walk where i please, how i please, if you have a problem with that, then stop coming in my way..., replied he.

"aapka ghar hai toh kya hua... ap din bhar intezaar karte hain kya, ki kab kaun darwaze se aaye aur aap jakar unse takraaye?"  πŸ˜†your house, so? so do you wait the whole day to see who's coming through the door so you can go and bang into them. khushi comeback is delivered. so very typically her, on janmashtami she'd wondered... who knows how many people he's shouted at and how many more he's going off to shout at. a picture of a very laad governor man in  her words. she even thinks nastily of him with a sense of ownership. 

he wants an apology. she is not giving it. never.

but that ring has a job to do... and a sorry must be said.

Lovely again, Indi. Pinked all I liked, the underlined liked more. My few comments in bold blue. 😊 
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing review SoharaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I was waiting for this episode eagerly... IPK at its best there... The best in every sense... Loved the quoted portions so much... My comments inside as well...
Katelyn thumbnail
Sorry, this is a bit late!  I got confused because the date on the segment is incorrect!  It should have been dated Nov 24th 2011 for Episode 128!  This necklace scene is very sad!  I'm heartbroken for Khushi!! 😭

[SBB] 25th Nov 2011: Barun & Sanaya ('Necklace' Scene Shoot / Off-Screen Masti), Episode 128 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c

credit to uploader Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Episode 124

Kudos to the entire...it was true Maha-epi in every style...Fantastic job by every includin the writers nd the actors πŸ‘

I can't believe buaji actually brought her parents into this...thts just pathetic

it was such a lovely dance...i enjoyed it

nd the Trademark scene of IPK...superb actin by Sanaya nd Barun πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Sorry, this is a bit late!  I got confused because the date on the segment is incorrect!  It should have been dated Nov 24th 2011 for Episode 128!  This necklace scene is very sad!  I'm heartbroken for Khushi!! 😭

[SBB] 25th Nov 2011: Barun & Sanaya ('Necklace' Scene Shoot / Off-Screen Masti), Episode 128 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c

credit to uploader

Thanks Kate for this one and the previous few videos too. No problem for the delay. Enjoyed this one. Still get perplexed about how they manage to joke around while shooting serious scenes! Just goes on to prove how talented they are. The song they played initially, 'Tu jaane na', Barun had sung that once, right?
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indi52

ami, 😳
hard to explain what i meant exactly. not as though he gave her ma's place or anything... just that there was more to this love than an intense attraction, or just teh man woman thing. somewhere it touched and healed him and made him feel safe again... the feeling of being whole, that gets snatched away when the mother is taken. happens no matter what your age... at 14 it smites you. i feel that nasty hit and battered feeling was being slowly erased by khushi and her giving, clear nature. somehow it was only with her that he could talk about his mother, share, let her feel his feelings... not fear that she wouldn't understand, he wanted her and only her to understand. and the huge hollowness in him after his mother's going away, started to fill slowly...

of course, he was madly attracted sexually and otherwise too. without his planning it, her jhalliness got to him, he found her mad, cute, lovely, he was perhaps even impressed that she stood up to him and yelled back.

he felt a connection he'd never felt before.

perhaps same with her. for the first time one on whom she has a huq... the relationship is not given out of kindness or circumstances, it is all hers by right. because he wants to be hers and she his. that's all. we all need someone like that, to call our own i guess.

yes, he was absolutely taken aback at the mention of maa's kangan going to la. and however much his heart yearned to he was irritable about giving the kangans to an adulteress. yet yet yet, ami, even if to fend off mami's prying gaze, he did put them on for her. interesting, huh?

that is i guess how undeniable love is. it is a no matter what thing.

Thank Indi, for the wonderful explanation, ASR is complicated so how can explaining him be easyπŸ˜† any how, If any one can, its you :)  you've done beautifully. I just need to try and gasp better. Totally agree in the purple, i felt even without Mami looking, a part of him wanted to put the Kangan on her, that's why  in my post i said a big part of him didn't...but this small part that could never hate her the way he wanted to,did want to  put it on her.