Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: LizzieC

Beautiful thread by all of you friends.

indi di fabulous first page.

Very insightful analysis by all members.

Really appreciate the effort for the links and breathtaking

pictures.

Thanks Lizzie, appreciate you stopping by and commenting :)
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Barun Sobti's new Audio interview with Team Sarun

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEVp08koSw[/YOUTUBE]

Credit : Team Sarun

Supi, thanks soo much dear for posting this, just heard πŸ˜ƒ you've bought me sunshine on a dreary day in Pennsylvania, and made my Monday a whole lot betterπŸ€— just heard, always nice to hear his sweet husky voice. love when he breaks out in Hindi in all his interviews.   ASR melts me when talking in English, Barun melts me when talking in hindiπŸ˜†
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 125

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTXajfFdtE[/YOUTUBE]

The Star Plus YT link with just a few minutes of the episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY6QtkgD1MA

Love scene 142 credit: ismailvegamze

First telecast Monday, 21 November, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz95ya_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-125_shortfilms#.UZnxMYvn_VI

Dailymotion with English subtitles:

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7LOAINIiU8paV461tI

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4CRXHhdq7pgQ7461E9

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, supriya, for the voice. uff.

he loves talking. yay.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

May 26 is turning out to be an eventful day. πŸ˜ƒ 

* It is Arshi's son's 18th birthday!πŸ₯³  Arshi, I am sure with your love, your son will become a great human being. Nobody's life is perfect. Everyone has some or the other pain carrying in their heart. But with your positive approach his pains will become minimal and he will lead a happy life without much burden.  Our blessings are with the young man.😊

* It is Indi's daughter's Bat Mitzvah. πŸ₯³ A great day for young girls and their parents. πŸ˜ƒ Indi, it is so sweet to hear that although your daughter was born on 21st May, the date 26th May has also become an important date for your daughter. Lucky that the day she celebrated her 1st birthday, the same day she's having her Bat Mitzvah. Please convey our blessings to the young girl. 😊 

* Nothing relevant to IF, but a young friend of mine is getting married on 26th May, so that's another event for me. πŸ˜ƒ 

* And for cricket lovers, IPL final is on Sunday, 26th May. πŸ˜‰ 

thanks, durga, so sweet of you. will convey wishes. right now she is sleepless and excited waiting to be 12 years old in a couple of hours. all the best to your friend who's getting married.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 120

love, we have often heard is blind. but now it is also dumb.πŸ˜† seems, for a change, the deal newly made of not talking to each other will be kept, and the results of that will have us reaching for new words to express hilarious, uproarious, downiright funny, impossibly funny, etc.

directors have decided to go light a couple of episodes, because something big is on its way. a little laughter and not too much thought is what we are to take away from these, i felt. let our guard down, be in a calm state of mind.

ved raj has said earlier that they had no idea humour would work between asr and khushi. but when they realised that barun and sanaya pulled off a mean funny act, it became a natural part of their language, adding range and spectrum to their attraction. i am happy it was never over used, just a bit of it when needed, and delivered oh so perfectly.

they wouldn't talk to each other, but they couldn't bring themselves not to say things to with each other. meaningful exchange is possible without the spoken word. they have long just looked at each pother to say a million things, but now it was time to use other parts of the body and go full force into dumb charade. one word... two parts... first part.πŸ‘

khushi is trying to tell asr that the time for his meeting has changed, it's brought forward to 12 noon. some of ipk's most rofling moments later, asr hasn't a clue of what khushi's trying to say. she first jumps into his path, stops him, makes faces, he starts "what the-" then remembering the condition of no talk, shuts up and watches her antics. sanaya is flawless in her wild weirdness, how to convey meeting is at 12 without saying it. if anyone is looking for a team mate for charades, may we suggest khushi kumari gupta. πŸ˜†barun's expressions as she watches his jhalli babe in action are of course priceless... (they could have used this bit for a neat mastercard priceless commercial). but the best part is there is always an undercurrent of that thing between them. it's just there below the surface, all the time. even when it is all light and funny.

la was a super la right through, silly about certain things, sweet about others, and impossibly duh about the safed jhoot aka jootey, white lie aka shoe. when she said, but your shoes are black to anjali, i thought she'd finally get a whack from her sis in law to be. lovely acting by all, and notice how anjali can merrily tell a lie when she means to have her way. poor mami, just not being able to crack the code the three women have set. the daal is bothering her... what's in it. after seeing the entry of khushi and the subsequent exit of all players from the stage aka living room, the astute mano darling delivers one of her super dialogwas.

"hum toh good girl ke jaisan daal ke baare mein sochat hai, lekin yahan toh poora ka poora menu card ba hi change hui gawa... jhoote ke jootey ban gaye, gabbara thakurke best phrend phorebher ban gaye... humka toh doubt howat hai... hello hi bye bye."πŸ˜†

like a good girl i'd thought about the daal, here the whole menu has been changed... lie has become shoe, gabbar has become thakur's best friend forever, i have a doubt, hello hi bye bye.

she needn't doubt, it's a certainty that some game is afoot. and what's more, clever creatives are having fun building up the daal story too. it will of course be served up soon.

speaking of games, one cracking sharp and one downright creepy in this episode.

creepy first. ugh, shyam slimed up to his wife fearing discovery. when she pulled out the jeweler's receipt and almost caught him out, he snatched it from her hand, told a lie, pretty black one, and saved his scaly skin. seeing her gullibility then he really wanted to be certain that she would remain best fool forever and played his deadliest number.😑 you are not hiding anything from me, are you? she asked, first you never told me about polishing the ring, now you say i needn't pick it up... he said yes, he's getting married again.

she looked at him and didn't believe him, and as he wanted collapsed into his arms.

he pushed it a bit more... see when i tell you the truth you don't believe. she went all serious and even more trusting of him.😑😑😑

wish abhaas hadn't bothered with that slimy smile. the impact might have been more chilling. this woman is entirely in his control, he can do what he pleases, she will not doubt him. funny thing is, again and again, her sixth sense warned her and she seemed to notice things, like just now, or the other day at the mandir when shashiji was looking at them, but every time, her weakness for this man, the notion of that much cherished love that she really wanted in her life, and feared for "n" number of reasons she might not have, that weakness never let her heed the knowing sixth sense, never let her see the truth. πŸ‘

if her brother was broken inside, unable to trust love, she was damaged her own way since that night, desperate for that very fairy tale love which her father's actions had taken away...
πŸ‘ something that would perhaps make her feel whole again, erase the sense of betrayal and coming apart that  night had brought. otherwise, an intelligent bright woman like her, with a mind of her own and a will too, would she be so easily duped?πŸ‘

the cracking cool game. hari prakash (aw khushi called him op later) i knew it! I had him as OP in my take then i saw ASR call him HP...went back and changed πŸ˜† gotta love these choti choti battien in serials

takes a message from khushi to asr... the one her charade act had miserably failed to convey. the whole menu changed and a chit of paper became a tome of ram charit manasπŸ˜†. khushi has given it... for me... why? asr is incredulous. but hp is very clear with the instructions: not only has khsuhi  told asr that he needs to read this it's urgent and essential. what... has khsuhi gone mad, asr is livid, and going bonkers.

but as hp told khushi later, he was gussa, yet kept whatever he'd sent her. maybe a spot of bedtime reading tonight, asr? πŸ˜†the man named after the eternal, taking a book that religious people read with reverence, to the atheist... with clear instructions... read it. ram, the ultimate hero of ancient india, some believe the avatar of lord vishnu... and the atheist, nasty yet noble, villain like yet the real hero. ram, i don't know, give me an asr any day. and my book on the ideal hero? well they turned into a tv serial it seems. πŸ‘

Ok Indi, you see all those laughing faces, well i laughed alot more at your thoroughly entertaining take.  you can see all the purple. Love this line, the CVs truly did a great job keeping "that thing" always present
the best part is there is always an undercurrent of that thing between them. it's just there below the surface, all the time. even when it is all light and funny.

Also loved your view on Anjali and how she chooses to fill the void from the same tragedy has her brother choosing a totally different rout to fill it. Bravo.

uff and that last line, i see why you said i would be happy with your 120...delighted!! thank you for this :) ASR, my heroπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: wiwy

FOR  RIYA, ARSHIDIEHARDFAN, LIZZIE and all well wishers who encourage BFTP to go on and on and on...

Thank u so much dr... It is my pleasure to read all the lovely analysis here😊

@indi52: Convey my birthday wishes to your daughter. May God bless her with all the happiness in the world.

Hope she too likes Arnavji. Here is a birthday cake for her from our Arnavji😊

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Blasters, there are so many segments for us to enjoy today!! πŸ˜ƒ

[SBB] 21st Nov 2011: Barun, Sanaya & Sana (Khushi helps Lavanya bandage Arnav's wound), Episode 125 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgccGd2_J9U[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 21st Nov 2011: Barun, Sanaya & Daljeet (Actors who didn't attend SBS Party)  This is the segment that Sanaya called Barun "Baby." πŸ˜†  [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoaxcrweoHw[/YOUTUBE]

[WassupTV] 21st Nov 2011: Sanaya Irani (50th Episode Completion of Wassup TV) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnS-EnRdLA[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnS-EnRdLA

[TB] 21st Nov 2011: Sanaya & Jayshree T (Ooh La La on the Sets of IPKKND) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwl77gvqa4[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFwl77gvqa4

credit goes to uploaders Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^ami

ta for laughing through 120. good you l;iked my hero too. πŸ˜†. poor hp... hari prakash, hari prasad, then op. completely, what's in a name attitude ha ha. and who was our final man servant, constantly walking in on them? wasn't he hp too? please someone throw some prakash on this.

anji was always too intriguing. gosh i want her back, i want the two who fight in the kitchen and flirt there too back, i want all the hp's, op's, jp's of the universe back. ipk 2, where art you?

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi:  Happy belated birthday to your son!!

Indi:  Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Wishing both our nephew and niece a lifetime filled with happiness, love, success and good health!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago