Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
No Agam will not die !!
Because his life is attached with Nimrit's life and their soul are attached with each other ..

RFS Tanya 
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if its happen...than bye AM 😆
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope this doesn't happen because it will be weird without Agam tbh and I just think it wont be so interesting anymore. And Bani and Nimrit will be heartbroken.
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
The article did not say agam will die .. It asks us / viewers this question that what do we think , our our our thinking about it that will agam die or not ... And Navi when joined the show again  , said that he is not going to leave the show , so friends don't be so heart broken .. 
nivikaviren thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am sure nothing of this sort will happen in the show,  Yes Angad may enter the show as the new character whom they have still not shown,  I think he is Karan,  But Agam dying is not possible, as I saw the Episode when Nimrit and Agam came face to face  when NImrit was asking  Devi Maa to answer her how can she live without Bani,  So this cannot Happen that she gets her happiness and its snatched away from her,  I dnt think Rajan Sahi will take such a big risk of removing Agam from the show, 
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

The article did not say agam will die .. It asks us / viewers this question that what do we think , our our our thinking about it that will agam die or not ... And Navi when joined the show again  , said that he is not going to leave the show , so friends don't be so heart broken .. 

thanks for solace dear...
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAVI_BRAR

thanks for solace dear...

You are most welcome Dear . 😊