WU 10th May , Agam wants one more baby .

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Nimrit coming towards Amrit and Yug , she said you know  Amrit what ! you are really changing but your evilness has over come your good deeds , I came to your home to see whether you are changed or just acting to be changed . But there I saw your love as a mother , and i thought you have really changed , seeing your love i just remembered our childhood , When my Amrit Di take care of me not like a sister but like a mother , who loved me very much , and same feelings i saw for Bani in your eyes , I can understand you and that's why i have bought Bani along with me .
Bani came walking , Amrit become very happy , Amrit hug Bani , She kissed Bani and said Bani do you know that i love you so much . I really Miss you Bani , Bani said Amrit aunt I too miss you , but please you agree with me on one thing , that you will never do wrong things , how much you took care of me , these memories are very sweet for me , and i will keep them in my heart forever , she said Be good Aunt , never do wrong things and never trouble any one , she move her hand up towards Amrit and said promise ! Amrit kept her hand on Bani's hand and said Promise . Amrit said I will never do any thing wrong , Ok . She kissed Bani's hand , While on the other hand Jojo came running taking Amrit's Name , "Amrit Aunty " she hold Amrit's hand and said I also wants to say Thank you to you , She said you took so much care of me and which bangle you gave me i have wore it she showed it to Amrit , and said thank you for this also . She also said thank you to Yug , Nimrit asked both Bani and Jojo to go inside , while Bani asks Amrit to come down , and both Bani and Jojo kissed her , & said bye to Amrit , Nimrit said to Amrit that today i have let you meet Bani for the last time , I cannot go opposite to Agam Ji's order , his orders means a lot to me , You have heard what Bani wants , she has hope that there is a good person inside you , and Same as of Bani i too agree , and then Nimrit Left from there .

Nimrit went to Agam and said i am sorry , Agam said its Ok Amrit can meet last time to Bani , The mask man Diep planned that they will kill Agam when the right time will come , one more thing listened that their enemy is with nimrit and so that's why Nimrit loves Agam and they will kill him , then a woman came and she asked Karan why not killing him now > so they said for the right time they are waiting , BaJo decided to go for picnic and the whole family also agreed . \

The family enjoyed the picnic a lot , and they leave from there , Amrit heard a woman shouting Bani , she was her daughter , she was running on the road amrit hold her and gave her to her mom , Agam saw his bike , he hold Nimrit's hand and said today we will go and on bike some where outside alone , BaJo comes and asked them what is going on ? Agam said i and ur mama is going outside on Bike, both said we will go too , Agam said oh i am feeling hungry , we will go any else day on bike and today is ice cream party ... 

Then nimrit was leaving agam hold her hand and said that what is this ? nimrit said we are parents now , and we should be happy in out children happiness , agam said but do u know what do i want ? he said i want more kids , one , cute baby boy , Nimrit said what are you saying agam siad yes , and so both the girls will get a brother too .. Diep was watching this all , he told it to Karan , Karan asked him to made a problem in Agam's car breaks , Agam and Bani went outside and then the episode ended ..

Precap : Agam's care breaks not working and Amrit and Yug's car was at his car's back they  said why is agam riding car so fastly ? while a truck came infront of agam car and agam's car hit by tree .
Posted: 10 years ago
hope all the family are alright...aww agni might have another child!!! love agam