Remove the No kissing clause - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ilhamez

We all respect ksg decision and even surbhi would have the same dcision , me too i prefer if they didnt make lips kiss , cheek or neck its okay, but i undertand why people say That they need kiss eachother. Coz the dance is so hot and they are in the top of their romance and the scene Will be so passionate so logicaly after this sizzling dance ofcourse it should be a kiss. To be honest also sometimes i dont undertand how they could make those hot and passionate love scenes i mean its impossible that when they Were shouting those scene they didnt feel of something at the End they are human so maybe That why i too dont want lips kiss Coz i think its only the right of husband and wife .

I read a few articles and interviews bout the same thing...I always thought these ppl are human as well and dey r bound to feel something atleast but after a lil bit research I was sure Romance or fake romance TBh can hardly stirr any feelings since the way its shot is quite awkward itself..So many people around..them doing such scenes with director shouting on their head to do this and that...Not really romantic ehh..and als coz the scene is shot so many times in different angles...They prolly get bored of it lol..And then the close ups which are shot separately ...it pretty much kills the feel part already 😆
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Kiss on the neck, cheek...damn just kiss her!😆
we are one desperate fans. 🤣
I want a lip kiss where they don't show us the lips touching. That way they dont kiss in real life but the characters do and we get what we want. I have seen that before in shows and trust me IT'S SO HOTT and sometimes EVEN HOTTER THAN an ACTUAL LIP LOCK. 
Has anyone mentioned a kiss on the nose yet? That would be sweet and cute too!

Like this:

any Kiss would do to calm our souls 😆
I think what everyone is thinking now is just a kiss
it doesn't matter if it's on the cheek or neck but a kiss 😆

but yeah on the nose would be cute 😳
Originally posted by MalikaRose

yeah I'm really confused it doesn't make sense. Some say that they don't do kissing scenes because it's considered a right of a husband and wife. but not only lip kissing is a husband and a wife's right. Any form of touching is a right for your husband and your wife. I mean you allow the person to hug you kiss your cheek and neck and get close to you and then when it comes to a lip lock you say only my husband and wife can do that?? As for some say it's a family show so families will be watching and kids too but seriously speaking in some shows they show very close intimate scenes even though they don't have lip kissing but I would be embarrassed to watchwith my family or Iwould never let mylittle brother or sister watch.

yeah I do wonder howdo they feel after the scenes. honestly speaking us fans blush and get embarrassedwhen we watch them so wonder how they would feel

PS: by the way I'm not saying that I'm with them lipkissing not at all

I think there are many other ways of showing love and romance other than having a lip lock

sorry for the long talk but I'm really confused about this issue
dont be sorry infact for me u are absltly right in every word and i am happy the first Time i want to explain what i feel and find someone think exactly Like me 👏 well said

dont be sorry infact for me u are absltly right in every word and i am happy the first Time i want to explain what i feel and find someone think exactly Like me 👏 well said

thank you sweetheart for agreeing with me 😊
glad that you are happy 🤗
and I apologize if anyone is offended from what I said
 by the way I'm no just talking about Indian actors/actresses
 I'm an Arabic girl and also lip kissing is not showed in our shows for same reasons so I'm not specifying just Indian actors and actresses.
Originally posted by reyaansh-kria

I read a few articles and interviews bout the same thing...I always thought these ppl are human as well and dey r bound to feel something atleast but after a lil bit research I was sure Romance or fake romance TBh can hardly stirr any feelings since the way its shot is quite awkward itself..So many people around..them doing such scenes with director shouting on their head to do this and that...Not really romantic ehh..and als coz the scene is shot so many times in different angles...They prolly get bored of it lol..And then the close ups which are shot separately ...it pretty much kills the feel part already 😆
yes maybe u are rightt but i do beleive sometimes they are bond to feel something. Anyway i get very well what u Said and what u Said bring me in another subject, its how much we love their scene and looks real and we get emotion but if we saw how they shout and how fake this is (bts) we Will laugh at ourselff dont u think 🥱
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

we are one desperate fans. 🤣

I know right! 😆😆