Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor completes 10 years - Page 2

IAmAHunter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I like this guy...From being a background dancer to Aish in Taal to where he is today...

Bollywood is not an easy place even if you are Pankaj Kapoor's son...err..wait..especially if you are Pankaj Kapoor's son who is no nonsense artistic person not in social circle of Bollywood...always committed to his art  acting and theatre...

Shahid IMO failed to capatilize when he got the oppurtunity...now I think it  will be an uphill to task to climb upto RK...however couple of hits...and he shall back in bussiness and kick out not acting actors like Imran Khan out...of the race

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done Shahid! πŸ‘ It ain't easy to last as long as he has without a big last name or a filmy family to launch you. He's made it on his own. He's a very under rated actor. He is extremely talented. He can pull off any character with ease. Right from Ishq Vishq, he has shown he can act. His biggest problem is he picks lousy scripts. I like him way better than RK. He's also had some bad luck. He was offered Rang de basanti and ZNMD but couldn't do those because he had committed to other projects. Poor guy invested a year and half in Mausam because his dad was directing him. I felt bad for him. He seems like a really nice guy. Very hard working and minds his own business. He is also one of the few youngsters who has the ability to applaud his rival's work even if his movies fail at the BO. I really hope his movies with Prabhu Deva and Santoshi are hits. He deserves some success. Santoshi apparently is so impressed he's planning to make one more movie with him. I am rooting for him. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He has made his own mark in the industry in these 10 years!!!...here's to wishing he scales unbelievable heights in the next 10...Congrats Sasha.. :D
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to him...Hope he returns back on track with his upcoming projects.
I recall only 36 china town

Bebo was hot in that movie
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmAHunter

I like this guy...From being a background dancer to Aish in Taal to where he is today...

Bollywood is not an easy place even if you are Pankaj Kapoor's son...err..wait..especially if you are Pankaj Kapoor's son who is no nonsense artistic person not in social circle of Bollywood...always committed to his art  acting and theatre...

Shahid IMO failed to capatilize when he got the oppurtunity...now I think it  will be an uphill to task to climb upto RK...however couple of hits...and he shall back in bussiness and kick out not acting actors like Imran Khan out...of the race

😲 really? omg what song? i need to have a closer look!
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congratulations to him and his but pad for completing 10 years in BW. Hope he utilise his talent in right films and bounce back .He has ability to do that.

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Sasha! πŸ‘

Some of my fav. Shahid videos...

He looks like he had wayyy too much coffee before this one. He was so quiet when he was with KK. After hooking up with PC, he suddenly started talking...a lot. πŸ˜† His desi girl move... 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTkRnaqPEL0[/YOUTUBE]

My absolute favorite performance of his. What is up with him humping that chick on stage though? W*F was Shiamak thinking? He still made it look decent. πŸ˜‰ I haven't watched srk's version of Chammak Challo ever since I watched Shahid's. πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9ArIz9A5g[/YOUTUBE]

KWK with PeeeFeee. They were so together back then. Very cute...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ejPTWF1EI[/YOUTUBE]

IIFA backstage...Shahid choreographing UFF @ 5:47. Him and PC being being all cute with each other. ...I think the attraction is still there. For whatever reason, they don't want to take it anywhere. I wish they would. I think they're very good together. πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ncOIELAP8[/YOUTUBE]

MJ tribute...very nicely done. One of the better tributes I have seen.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lK0EoJeOU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SalmanFan for putting it up...I hadn't see the Zee Cine one...superb dancing..he is a class act!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Shahid πŸ€—

This man is a nice actor.