Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Gimme a break Adi baba ! - Page 2

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@ sushona ! See I told it in my original post only that Adi has full right to be angry in Pankhuri ... But this anger of him is what I'm talking about !
It's getting repetitive how cvs always have to build drama showing Adi getting angry and Sheila and company has popcorn time ! Earlier it was avantika too ... Now fortunately she left that league and now Adi becomes the sole bakra for Sheila gang !
Why do they love making Pankhuri a target ... !?
Because they know that both adi and avantika are jumping jacks who explode like anything !
Why did Sheila want to reveal Pankhuri's truth to only and only avantika and Adi !?
Why not harish and preity ? Because they know H and P are very sensible and calm people who would never jump to conclusions and trust Pankhuri with full guts tht she can lie and hide but she shall only do it for their betterment ! 😛
Where as Adi and avantika can give them popcorn time ! 😎 exactly what avantika has learned and she told rubal that don't think I am now stupid enough to be mad over Pankhuri and give you sadistic pleasure ! Reason why she supported Pankhuri !

It's just about time CVs give a rise to Adi's though process ! Like the Adi they showed supporting Pankhuri in kailash case !Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiraaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.spamdomain.net/telly-tadka-spice/pyaar-ka-dard-hai-pyaar-bharosa-aiur-vishwaas/
hey go to this link n watch out whts written..get ur answers..(-khush-)
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i total with the tread starter. Adi hasall the right to get mad Pankhu, but he has all the right distrust her...not after all they've been through together.

its not like she is cheating on him. he knows Why Pankhu is doing what she is doing...she is not trying to hurt him...so why distrusting her.
(its like distrusting someone for not telling you about a suprise birthday party)

moreover he shold now know why Rubal wanted him to come to the mansion in thr first place. and yet, he failed the test and he gave them what they always wanted.

cant he learn from Avantu? she is so smart now! she know how to deal with issues. she too was mad at Pankhu and yield at her, but she also understood that a girl like Pankhu is only doing them a favor, so she went into the mansion and warned everybody not to hurt Pankhu. and also told them she trust her daughter. making the family know how to respect pankhu, but Adi destroyed that respet in a second.