I Will Have None But Myself To Blame

Posted: 10 years ago
by Nafisa Kazi
Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Episode dated 07/05/2013 : A Retrospect

"People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most." (Shannon L. Alder)

Alas, it so true...true that RK himself is alienating Madhu from himself...he will have none but himself to blame for having for the dissipation of affection that Madhu has for him...Because for love to sustain in a relationship there should be mutual respect, trust and concern for the other...and all these three are certainly not RK's inherent traits...

And does any amount of pacification make up for being wrongly alleged and humiliated in public...

Today RK in his penchant for histrionics only ended up heightening his own persona in contrast to that of Sultan before Madhu...

The first contrast that became evident to Madhu was that for RK, it was all about himself never about others; while for Sultan it was not so...For Sultan the well being of his near and dear ones come first...

In RK's case it's because He loves Madhu and he cannot survive without her irrespective of what she feels for him or whether she wants to be with him...Whereas, Sultan didn't retaliate to  RK's attack just by seeing Madhu pleading eyes and shaking head...

Of course for him Madhu's respect is above than his own...and what do I say about RK, who is so blinded by jealousy that he let his ego take over his sensible brain and lashes out in the way he relishes most publicly humiliating Madhu...such incidences have been one too many and what's worse there won't be any display of remorse or reparation of any sort on realizing his mistake...

Summing up today's episode, it was an intense dramatic one...

VD, he has become prolific in such display of RK's histrionics where verbosity takes over emoting...

AR, he has made Sultan such an endearing character...he has impressed me with his subtle display of nuances of Sultan's character, who is definitely a man of not many words...

DD, be it the helpless Madhu caught in difficult situations or the resilient one, she has brought out all the facets of her character with such effortless ease...

wow! what an amazing post!!!

Nice post Nafs , I would say RK is doubting Madhu - Sultan relation & get more angry as he himself knows that he has done wrong to Madhu . But he is not accepting it his ego is not letting him accept . 
RK  is the reason for  Rk's  unhappiness  and of Madhu...Nice post

Excellent post. The question is..where and for HOW long will the assumption continue that it is rk's ego that is his enemy. Thereby implying that there is something more to rk ie love for madhu. Or anything else for that matter.

You know that saying...those clouds that roar are just empty sound, there is no rain. It is the silent clouds that rain down.

Now the blame for the delay in rishbala magic will be attributed to dips and sikki's scheming...how may more of these types of incidences before ppl accept that rk is empty. In rk there is only rk ego, and an ability to act. There is nothing else there.

Will there be remorse, an apology, forget about reassurance to madhu that he will not humiliate her again esp in public. Of course not. And some ppl here...will yet again assume that he feels it but he can't express it..lol
Edited by Oh_No_Soaps - 10 years ago
Awesome post .
Today's episode portrayed each character very well.

oh reading ur post is such a relief .. where d forum is mostly crowded with mindless n il(l)logical posts .. u said it r8 .. contrast .. a man with big stardom n a very small world in his brain .. where me n myself lives .. with my love my junoon my Madhu .. my my my .. dats it .. n here SUltan belongs from a world so dark but has a universe where .. more than me word exist n how ..

contrast a man call himself her hubby insults her in worst possible way (n I thought unwedding drama was worst!!) n here a man NOTHING to her can tolerate own insult but her ... no need who is a real MAN is

power .. I really need not to say who is more powerful here .. a man who can resist anger is most powerful man in ds world ..

anyway d point is today among all dialogue I remember only one .. in my world women don't get abused or insulted .. dats d best thing in today's epi

nice post .. plz do write everyday if possible 

Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 10 years ago
PS: I have said before .. der is a difference between love what shouts "U r mine" n d love which whispers "I am all urs" .. today I think whole epi was depicting ds only
thank you so much dear friends...
Sayanee, I do write daily and post it here...only at rare times miss writing if tied up or not at home...
but am more active on fb...
Edited by nafisa_kazi - 10 years ago
yahooo

finally i got to comment in ur post

where did u vanish gal

i miss ur posts terribly