Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

Awesome Post Shanzy! πŸ‘πŸΌ

We love Sultan πŸ˜ƒ

Aww thank you πŸ˜³
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ulakmini

Sultan is such an amazing character. I am not denying that he does not have flaws. Everybody does.And then he is being played by none other than Avinesh Rekhi . He has looks to die for and so down to Earth. He has done complete justice to such a strong and deep character like SS.

usually i am not fondling with actors and actresses...I always have my bond with the character...but here i completely agree with you...Acinesh Rekhi is the most perfect suit for Sultan...I can not imagine any one else to play as Sultan except him...

Yes AR is doing an amazing job πŸ˜³
DinaO thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

I so agree with everything in your post. He may harbor feelings for Madhu that defy definition , but how could he not have had such feelings for a woman like her, when they met in such circumstances in which he got to know and see really what she is all about.

The man insists only on protecting her if she ever needs help, but he had already made boundaries and doesn't cross them.. He may have questions and doubts but he knows he hasn't the place in her life to demand answers or explanations from her..

His is a harsher past, a more violent one, he had an abrupt end to his childhood, when he was left alone with no one to tend to an 8 yr old orphan.. there was no other recourse but crime for him. When survival alone becomes the question , how would education or morality figure in it?! 

Yet hes a man who knows his limits.. There are things he values, like courage, and loyalty, and honesty.. like altruism and compassion.. he respects these values, and hes grateful to the people who have them, and who bestowed them on him and his son..

There's many thing indescribable about Sultan.. its all meant to be seen and felt gradually..the deeper you delve, the more vast he becomes.. until you realize its so silly to want to understand him all at once..i'd rather not.. I like this subtlety, and a very faint ambiguity about him.. you are almost certain about what he is until that last bit where you know you dont know him at all..like a poem, i understand one moment , and the very next it has transformed itself completely within the restraint of the same words. thats magic:)

Your comment is sooo full of romance.I totaly love it.
shloka thumbnail
Sulbala rocks... love u Drashtiii
Posted: 10 years ago
Mere reason for loving sulbala is they both are interesting, ravishing, sensational and all in all they are riot to watch together unlike some other couple in show. Love reading updates on their scenes. I wish they get married in show, it would become more hysterical to watch!
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

Mere reason for loving sulbala is they both are interesting, ravishing, sensational and all in all they are riot to watch together unlike some other couple in show. Love reading updates on their scenes. I wish they get married in show, it would become more hysterical to watch!

We wan't that to happen too😭 I hope it does πŸ˜³ And yes there are so many reasons for loving Sultan and Sulbala β€οΈ