Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zebbie0504

doc ne bola to stay away from trees and everything,khaas karke dhool se dur rehne ko kaha hai.
Medicines le rahi hu.

to kya kuch dino ke liye room mein rahogi...

get well soon dear...ur so important for us...

take care samjhi na nahi to mein samjhaun kya
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

to kya kuch dino ke liye room mein rahogi...

get well soon dear...ur so important for us...

take care samjhi na nahi to mein samjhaun kya

aww...
Thank you,Di.
I will take care of myself.
Sunke accha laga ki main aap sab keliye important hu.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anika_PreRish thumbnail

thank you
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Ch 3.

Riya was on the way to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport.
She had a flashback of all the sweet memories spent with her Arjun and the whole ETF.
A faint smile crept up on her face.

Riya was shedding silent tears.Her beautiful world,where Arjun stayed,came breaking down by that girl,who told everybody that Riya tried to poison her and kill her.

She wiped away her tears and promised herself that she will prove her innocence,by hook or by crook.

*Scene changes to ETF*

Arjun,Shree,Rathod and Chotu were shell shocked at her cold behaviour.
Everybody thought,"Was she the same Riya Mukherjee who was so scared of Arjun and Rathod?"

Arjun finally spoke up.

"Rathod,Riya ko rokna parega.Do something."

Rathod: Sorry,Rawte.Ab main kuch nahi karsakta.Riya DIG sir ki bhanji hai.Agar DIG sir ko pata chal gaya that we are planning to stop her,then,hum sab musibat mein phas jayenge.
Arjun(posing a i-dont-care-a-damn look):Jo bhi ho,Rathod,but,I want Riya back.

Shree couldnt tolerate it.

Shree: Enough is Enough,Arjun sir.Jab apne Riya ke upar haath uthaya,tab apne iss baare mein nahi socha?Tab apne nahi socha ki uspe kya beetegi?

Rathod and Chotu were shocked at Shree's outburst.

Arjun(flaring up):Shut up,Shree.Woh meri mangetar lagti hai.
Shree: Lagti hai nahi,Sir,"LAGTI THHI".yeh dekhiye.She even left her engagement ring over here.Aap maan kyun nahi lete ki aapse galti hui hai?
Saying that,Shree barges out of the conference room,leaving Chotu,Rathod and Arjun,shocked.

*Scene changes to Chatrapti Shivaji Airport,Domestic Terminal*

Riya reaches the airport.She gets her bags checked and takes the boarding pass from the ticket counter.She thanked the lady and sat on the Boarding Area.

Suddenly,her phone buzzed.It was Shree.She didnt want to pick it up,but,finally,she picked the phone.
Riya(in a stern tone):What do you want,Shreekant?
Shree: Ri,itna formal kyun ho rahi hai?
Riya(in a stern tone):Agar bhul gaye ho,toh main firse yaad dilati hu,ki,I am not that Ri anymore.Woh Ri kal raat marchuki hai.I am Riya Mukherjee,understood,
Mr.Shreekant Sen? Mujhe baat nahi karni ab tum sabse. I am leaving.Flight announcement ho chuki hai.Bye.
With that,she disconnected the phone.
She really felt sorry for her behaviour,but,she had to do this.

Soon,the announcement of flight was done and Riya boarded the flight for Kolkata.
Before boarding the flight,she sent a message to her Mama,that she has safely reached the Airport and is going to board the flight.

*After 3 hours*

Riya reached Kolkata,the city where she was born.As she stepped down from the aircraft,she felt a soothing,calm breeze hitting her.She felt good.

As she walked the exit of the Domestic Terminal of Kolkata Airport,she promised herself,"Aaj se janam legi ek nayi Riya Mukherjee.Aaj se,beeti baato ko bhulane ki koshish karungi.Bhul toh nahi paungi,par,koshish karungi."

As she reached the exit of the Domestic terminal,she found her Boudi and Mashimaa waiting for her.
She handed her luggage to the driver and ran into the arms of her Mashimaa.
She hugged her tightly and cried her heart out.Mashimaa and Boudi's eyes welled up,as well,seeing her condition.Mashimaa storked her hair and gently patted her back to calm Riya down.
Then,Riya hugged her Boudi tightly.
As she broke the hug,she asked,"Kemon acho,Mashimaa?Kemon acho Boudi?" (Kaisi ho,Masimaa?Kaisi ho,Bhabi?)
Mashimaa: Riya,hum kaise thik rahenge tujhe itne dukh mein dekh kar,bol?
Boudi: Haan,Riya. I believe you,ki,tumne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai.Humdono bachpan ke dost rahe hai.I know you in and out.Dont worry,Riya.Sab kuch thik hojayega.
Mashimaa: Haan,Riya.Antara thik kehrahi hai.Ab chalo ghar jaldi se.Tere pasand ka khana banwaya hai.
Riya: I hope so,Boudi and Mashimaa.Dada kahaan hai?
Boudi: He is in the office.Maine unhe bata diya hai.He will come,as quickly as he can.After,unki bacchi jo aayi hai.We are with you,Riya.Jo hua,usse bhul jao.Aur,ek nayi shuruat karo.
Riya: Nayi shuruat toh tabhi hogi jab main apna begunahi sabit karungi.Durga Maa ki kasam.I will prove my innocence,by hook or by crook.
Mashimaa: Maa Durga tumhari baat sach karde.
Chalo ab ghar.

The three ladies sat in the car and zoomed off from the airport for Bannerjee Mansion.Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
res for comment 

and also with injection with tablets
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi anika diπŸ€—...

amazing part...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...riya left arjun mumbai n etf...😭😭😭...
 hope in kolkata she will get a reliefπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...n arjun will say sorry to riya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...update soon diπŸ€—
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear 

Hope riya proved innocent 

Loved shree's outburst 

Thanks for the pm 
bebovirdi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first thnx for update
n pm