😉

aww...
So sweet of you,Tina.
Thought of continuing it.
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi anika di🤗...
awe ss ...i'm ariya lover😃😃😃...this work always made me remember ariya...
what happened that riya is resigning from etf??...why not anyone believe her?? even not shree n chotu😲😲😲😲...well beside of crucial contact she is not misusing it it is proof of her innocence hope arjun n n whole etf of their action n outburst...plz update soon di🤗
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zebbie

aww...
So sweet of you,Tina.
Thought of continuing it.

yep i think you had ended this with her not forgiving anyone right, even when they came to know that she wasnt wrong, she didnt forgive them😊
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey zebbie Thank you Thank you Thank you so much ...for accepting my request and starting this ss...i love you dear

i really don't have words show to describe my feelings i just say this is awesome as same like you...

THANK YOU...

poor riya...she is really so much hurt this time off arjun and this time rathore also not believe her ...god know what will happen now...riya is so much hurt this time...i hope best for Ariya...

im just imaging it,...god she is so much cried ...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: haruhi26

yep i think you had ended this with her not forgiving anyone right, even when they came to know that she wasnt wrong, she didnt forgive them😊

no yaar she will forgive them par...thodi der lagegi...
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ch 2.

After 15 minutes,Riya reached her soon to be ex-workplace,ETF...
She paid the taxi driver and went inside.

As she entered,loads of memories flashed infront of her.
Happy moments with Shree and Chotu,moments of love with Arjun,moments of sitting in the conference room for case discussions,etc...

As she remembered those,tears fell from her eyes.But,she has to remain strong for herself.She,with a heavy heart,entered the ETF office.

She directly went inside the conference room.
Everybody were shocked to see her in this avatar.
She behaved as if nothing had happened.
"ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathod,this is my resignation letter from ETF.Janti hushocked hai.Nayi baat nahi hai,kyunki,after all whatever has happened in last two days,uss ke baad aap toh chahenge ki main ETF mein na rahu.Please sign it quickly.I have to leave for Kolkata." Riya said with attitude(par mann hi mann,she was feeling sorry for her behaviour with her Chief,aur,andar hi andar,ro rahi thhi).

Everybody stood up and looked at her in a shocked way...

Shree: Ri,what the hell?Resign kyun kar rahi hai?

"Its Riya,Shreekant Sen,Not Ri.. Woh Ri kal raat hi mar chuki hai.I am not that Ri.And,yeh maat sochna ki tum sab mujhe rokoge aur main rukh jaungi."

Arjun went up to her and held her upper arm,tightly.She was wincing in pain,but did not show it.

She looked at the where Arjun held her and gave a death stare to Arjun.But,Arjun didnt budge.

She yanked his arm away and said,"Dont you dare touch me,ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte.Aapke haath gande ho jayenge agar aapne mujhe chuwa toh."

"ACP Rathod,please jaldi se sign kardijiye.I have my flight in an hour.I will have to leave." Riya said.

Rathod: Mujhe DIG sir se baat karni hogi.
Riya: Main hi laga deti hu.Wait.Aapko koi kasht karne ki zarurat nahi hai.Ek criminal keliye aapko aapke phone se DIG sir ko call karne ki zrurat nahi hai.

Shree,Arjun and Chotu were shocked to the core by seeing Riya's cold behaviour.

Riya called the DIG.She puts on the call in loudspeaker.

Riya: Jai Hind,Sir.ACP Rathod wants to speak to you.
DIG:Beta,kahan ho tum? ETF pohuch gayi kya?

Everybody were surprised to see DIG adressing Riya as Beta.

Riya: Mamashree,main ETF mein hi hu.Please,aap Rathod sir se kehdijiye to sign the resignation letter quickly,so that,I can leave for Kolkata.

Everybody were shocked to know that DIG of Mumbai Police and National Director of ETF,DIG Ashutosh Bannerjee was Riya's Mama.

DIG: Rathod,she is leaving.Jaldi se letter pe sign kardo.She has a flight in an hour.Riya,I have sent a car for you.Usme hi jaana.I want ur safety,Beta.
Riya: Sure,Mamashree.Baad m,ein baat karti hu aapse.Jai Hind.
DIG: Jai Hind.Apna khayal rakhna and make sure,you let me know u have reached safely.
Riya: Dont worry,Mamashree.Utna vishwas mujhpe karsakte hai aap mujhpe.Take Care.
DIG: I trust you,Beta.And,i know,you are innocent.Bye.
Riya: Bye,Mamashree.

Riya cuts the phone and signals Rathod to sign the letter.Rathod signs it quickly.

She takes the letter and orders a person to fax it to the DIG.

"So,aaj se mera ETF se aur aap sabse rishta khatam,especially,Shree,Chotu aur Arjun sir se.Kyunki,tum teeno ne mujhe sabse zyada chot pohuchaya hai.
Shree aur Chotu,humari dosti rahegi,par,yeh dosti mujhe uss din yaad humesha dilati rahegi.Khush rehna tum dono.
All the best,Rathod sir for your married life.Ankita Ma'am ko mera Hello boliyega.
And,How can i forget the love of my life...Ooops... Sorry... My ex...Jisne mere saath saare rishte naate torh diye just for that incident...Yeh lijiye,Arjun,aapki di hui saare cheezein.Agar innko mere kareeb rakkha,toh yeh sab mujhe aap sab logo ki yaad dilati rahegi.Bye,people.
Aur,ek baat,"Dil mera toota zaroor,utna bhi dard nahi hua,jitna hona chahiye thha.Arjun ne mujhe chata zarur mara,par,uss cheez ki gham nahi hai mujhe,par,yeh cheez mujhe zarur khalti rahegi ki,aapne mera vishwas nahi kiya.Dil tootne ke baad utna dard nahi hota hai,jitna Vishwas tootne pe hota hai.Aaj se aap se aur pure ETF se mera rishta toot chuka hai aur Vishwas bhi."

Saying this,she left the ETF,and left everybody.

While saying this,she was crying.
Her heart was aching.

She sat inside the car sent by her Mamashree and went away,never to look at them.Rathod,Arjun,Shree and Chotu looked at her,going away.

Precap: Riya in KolkataEdited by zebbie - 11 years ago
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 

Thanks for the pm
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
poor riya liked her cold attitude towards them
well they deserved it