Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

I agree ...replacing him is silly also I don't have a problem with FK I didn't expect him to be perfect and I have seen some improvement in his acting ...but I have a problem with the PH, director and writers ...I feel as if this track was written due to the show starting during the IPL season . I don't think they wanted to start the show this way initially.  

perhaps...we never know. 
Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 10 years ago
goguma thumbnail
Many reasons..

- A weak but improving ML.
More time needed to get into his character

- not many are into this ChhanMan jodi.
The awkwardness is still obvious.

- chhanchhan's storyline is good
but excution is bad.

- its not a love story , agree, but
we are in the love track...
Make it convincing, at least!

- the random BG's thrown in a scene happens to spoil
the mood..

See? I have high expectations when it comes
to sanaya...

But being sanaya's fan, i believe in her choice.

It shall pass..Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goguma

Many reasons..

- A weak but improving ML.
More time needed to get into his character

- not many are into this ChhanMan jodi.
The awkwardness is still obvious.

- chhanchhan's storyline is good
but excution is bad.

- its not a love story , agree, but
we are in the love track...
Make it convincing, at least!

- the random BG's thrown in a scene happens to spoil
the mood..

See? I have high expectations when it comes
to sanaya...

But being sanaya's fan, i believe in her choice.

It shall pass..

Agree to what you say. This is what I wrote before:

[ This love track is not working. Screenplay, music, one sided execution of romance ( Sanaya giving the best she can under circumstances, while the ML is just not measuring up) has all made this romance a damp squib. ML, despite his hard work, is not convincing and is making the screenplay look even more dull.

Right now, I don't  want to give PH the excuse that this is not a love story. It may not be, but this track is part of the drama, and they should have got it right. They are focusing on ChanMan scenes right now, they should have done it better. Once audience switches off, it is tough to get them back.

Romance will not or should not die after marriage, after all Chhanchhan is no demure "vahu", and if this is the best they can do with it, then...

I am also waiting for after marriage story, but if the execution flounders, then this hype will backfire. ]

I won't blame the cast, the creatives are not able to translate their story idea into an interesting screenplay. At least not in the current track. 

It is also not FK's fault, he is doing what he can do, it is the PH which hired him after auditioning many actors.

Coming to Sanaya, can't fault her for choosing this project. She can only go by what was narrated to her and the PH is quite reputed which has made some successful shows. She wanted to do something different, this serial offered her a central role in a family drama. She is  doing her best.

You are right...this too shall pass.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
agree .. but for sanaya i want this to b at-least in top 4 .. :) 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know who to blame - FK, the person who hired him, the director or a combination of all. We all know this is not a love story but a story about CC and her life and romance is also a part of that, The problem is that today we should all have been gushing about the wonderful romance instead we were left with Sanaya emoting so beautifully and in return all she got was that creepy stare and half smile. Why on earth did the director keep focusing on Fk when his stare was so off. It's hard not to bash when we feel cheated. It doesn't matter what type of story it is when a scene is shown it should be shown well. When you hire Sanaya Irani as your FL then it is your duty to make sure that whoever you hire opposite her is worthy of standing in front of her. I'm totally done with the he's new excuse and he's inmproving, trust me I've used them myself...he was new to TV not to acting and by now he should have a handle on working on TV especially with such a non challenging role as Manav.
Expectations are high in a Sanaya Irani show and I wish that today's episode would have had a better actor because I would have loved to participate in gushing posts about the jodi instead of focusing on the negatives of the show.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

I don't know who to blame - FK, the person who hired him, the director or a combination of all. We all know this is not a love story but a story about CC and her life and romance is also a part of that, The problem is that today we should all have been gushing about the wonderful romance instead we were left with Sanaya emoting so beautifully and in return all she got was that creepy stare and half smile. Why on earth did the director keep focusing on Fk when his stare was so off. It's hard not to bash when we feel cheated. It doesn't matter what type of story it is when a scene is shown it should be shown well. When you hire Sanaya Irani as your FL then it is your duty to make sure that whoever you hire opposite her is worthy of standing in front of her. I'm totally done with the he's new excuse and he's inmproving, trust me I've used them myself...he was new to TV not to acting and by now he should have a handle on working on TV especially with such a non challenging role as Manav.

Expectations are high in a Sanaya Irani show and I wish that today's episode would have had a better actor because I would have loved to participate in gushing posts about the jodi instead of focusing on the negatives of the show.

I agree, I don't buy the newbie excuse, if you are hired for a job, one needs to deliver. Maybe this is the best he can do, despite  all the effort he is putting. Not everyone becomes oscar worthy with time, we all have limitations. FK can do what he is capable of...But somebody chose him over others for this job, they are more at fault. If FK improves, I will be most happy.

Along with this, the screenplay and direction is also falling short, the combination is just not getting us hooked. Love tracks and marriage generates audience interest in most shows, unfortunately here they are not able to get a handle on it.

Really hoping things pick up...in 3 weeks IPL ends and many new shows will be launched, so competition  will only increase.

Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Frankly I am highly disappointed with the PH especially after hearing Farhan's interview how he was selected within a few hours possibly without even a look test with Sanaya. It seems they just banked on Sanaya and Supriya. Unfortunately even very good actors or star power cannot save a show if there is absolutely nothing else to support it. 

The screenplay, direction, dialogues, editing , costumes, BG music in short everything else needs improvement. Somehow I feel if Farhan was not so lacklustre they could have probably made up for the other shortcomings to some extent atleast till the marriage.

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone, please present your opinions in a more respectful manner. There is no reason to mock or insult other people's opinions.
Furthermore, please do not cross the line between constructive criticism and bashing.
Topic closed and shall be reviewed. 
ChCh DT