Toral, the balika vadhu shoots in Kashmir

Sutapa Singha, TNN | May 7, 2013, 06.13 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Toral Rasputra|Kashmir|Balika Vadhu
Toral, the balika vadhu shoots in Kashmir
Balika Vadhu
Toral Rasputra, the new entrant in TRP garnering Balika Vadhu, faced a lot of flak after stepping into Pratyusha Mukherjee's shoes as Anandi. But Toral is not letting all that get to her. 

Instead, she is having a lot of fun while putting her heart into the character of Anandi. 

Team Balika Vadhu were recently shooting inKashmir for a special sequence. While telly-town is abuzz that Toral is no match to Pratyusha when it comes to popularity, the fact that she got mobbed while shooting in Chashmeshahi Botanical Garden of Kashmir by the local people who wanted to get clicked with her, proves otherwise. 

But the perky young lady was in no mood to let that spoil her amazing Kashmir trip. "I had a lot of fun. It was almost an adventure," she said. Toral also tried her hand, or feet, in skiing and spent quality time in luxurious shikaras.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘she is a sportive actress and daring too tryin  to prove herself...great.:) Edited by tabi9 - 10 years ago
Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratyusha Mukherjee's omg professional journalism πŸ€£πŸ€£
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I took one look at "Pratyusha Mukherjee" and the article and its author instantly lost all credibility in my eyes. πŸ˜†
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Now who is Pratyusha Mukherjee, new actress or who ? 😡