I LOVE YOU PVIANS, I LOVE YOU! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I know right Kadeen, my hands were shaking when I saw the green arrow next to the rank! This is where PV should be. 

Congrats guys! You guys really do rock! <3 
I know!! It does feel good to be finally at #1 considering how hard we tried!

Although this ranking does not even mean anything but just seeing everyone in the forum rejoicing and the positivity somehow makes it much more than just a rank!
i am feeling happy 😳

thats really so sweet ..
You guys totally deserved this for all the hard work you put in, not just this week but since PV went on air! I remember in the initial days of the forum, nobody really cared about rank but then you guys came and took that task by storm! It is wonderful to see it pay off finally! 😃

And of course, PV is the best thing on Indian TV right now and deserved this rank to prove it. SO glad this could happen, and it makes it all the more meaningful considering what we know is coming. But let's not think about that and just live in this picture perfect moment!

SQEEE!
Sammy dearest, Anu...man I am a few seconds short of bouncing on this bloody bed! Lol! Yaaay!!! Congratulations everyone! "First Rank" mubarak ho! Lol! Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 10 years ago
CONGRATULATIONs PVians!!! You, I, we...All of us deserve this moment of glory. Did they think we were going to fade into sunset? Nah...Not when such die-hard upholders of PV are present. Hats off to all of you for making this happen!! 👏 👏 👏
I'm Going Crazy !!

We Rock !! =D !!

Congrats To All !! =D !!
excellent job buddies really  we  all deserve this rank , congratulations to all who had put their hard work to reach this level.