Saraswatichandra

slb tragic love stories

khanrocks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dunno why as much i love slb stories and he is an amazing directer but i hate his endings like devdas i couldnt get over that or saawariya when sonam went with salman over ranbir and the last i hate mentioning ash going with ajay devgan so i hope its not the same but this is slb so we know his trademark

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You be rest assured that SC will not be tragedy.

Recall, "adhering dastan, ab hogi puri".
Anu_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!! Considering the history of SLB movies , I am also little worried about Samud love story. 😔
mandygill thumbnail
i agree, at the end samud might not meet, but will keep loving each other till the end..if he sticks to the original story it might be better for the show because that is what is supposed to happen according to the novel..although, i wud love to see samud together at the end!
Edited by mandygill - 10 years ago
-B.N.K- thumbnail

i disagree  .. 🤔

first  of all  SLB is  not making the show  .. gautam  said it  in his  interview  recently .

SLB  hardly comes  on sets  .. so  show maker is   a  diff person

second  of all  its a  daily soap  n track  changes  based  on TRP . meaning  if  u dont watch  it they will change it  NO MATTER  WHAT . 😳

third  ,  '' namkieen  pyaar  ki  aduti danstan ab  hog  puri  ''  so if they try to make  alo  puri it wont  go with the  theme  .

meaning  they  have to give  us  happy ending  , JUST THE WAY WE WANT IT  😳😳

dear  movie maker  SLB has nothing to do with  serial  maker  n producer  SLB .. 😃

Edited by -B.N.K- - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
dont worrz it will have lots of twist and turns

sometime samud together sometimes apart

and when they decide to end the show they will bring them together at last as well ...just as it happens in most of the show...happy ending :)

so be happy and watch the show ...u will always get saras kumud together once in a week lol...coz that is what fetches trp most...:)
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but SLB has his own style of portraying the true love.thatz why inspite of being aware of tragic endings,we can't ignore SLB stories...
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just don't want the ending of SC to be tragic!🤔
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
I agree...Me too a bit worried regarding our SaMud lovestory... Just hoping its not a tragic! Anyone have SLB's mail id or PH's mail id here??😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We all know SLB ka movies history.If he applies here then that will not work.Movie,   they take and release for audience,  once the pic released they cannot change they have to face the consequences hit or flop.Here it is not like this TRP will say about the fate of ur show weekly basis so u have to make so much twist and turns if  u want u r show  to be  on air.SLB  wants his show to complete more than 1000epi.  They have to bring  samud close.Tragedy will not work.Let's wait and how  CV is goning to take this story.