Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know i'm selfish but pls soon met arshi waiting
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

*~* THE VAMPIRE VILLE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER NEW*~*

EPISODE#9 - Fighting among themselves

As they went home,Rohit, Abhay and Jai went together in a room to 'discuss' things!

Sonali was a doctor so she was at the hospital and sameer a business man who deals in making antique furnitures!

As they were busy the children have the house to themselves to talk freely without any interruption and as for khushi she is human and not will be able to hear them from afar!

Abhay went to his room with Rohit and Jai and said annoyingly "Why does khushi want to upbring the child if her husband dont want her, dont love her?"

Jai agreed " YEah! He was soo rude with talking about her to the doctor and after knowing that she is weak he didnt even spare a few words of sympathy or love towards her, khushi deserves a lot more good guy than just a stupid man like him who does not trust her and her pure love"

Rohit "But what about her child? She has to go through a lot of problems only to get a sack of hurtful words by her own husband!I think we should convince her of aborting? what say?"

Abhay said " what if it will be harmful for her? DAMN IT!!Both the ways wil hurt her!"

Rohit "Hey dont worry okay we will convince her"

Abhay looked over his shoulder only to meet a pair of hazel eyes brimming tears of anger and hurt!

Khushi was feeling alone in her room..piya was out near the bornfire miles away to get some wood!

She thought to fetch some icecream from the kitchen!

She heard some noises from abhay's room when she was passing by!

She would have ignored them but hearing her name she stopped and stood near the door when she make out what they were talking!

tears of anger and hurt streaming down her eyes!

When abhay looked at her ,she said in a sarcastic voice "Planning something 'fun' guys?"

ROhit and jay snapped their heads towards her and was shocked that she overheard their conversation!

Khushi came towards them and tld abhay " will you stop meddling with my personal matters...MR SINGHANIA!!"

Abhay was still annoyed with arnav and replied "Its not personal anymore miss!We are your family now and we have to think of betterment for you"

Khushi "Let me tell you one thing, I am NOT going to abort my child!You think I am doing it for arnav but not ,I am doing it for myself!I cant kill that innocent soul and for the family, this decision is solely...righfully mine! I dont want anyone interfering in it!"

Abhay "whatsoever,You are not going to hurt yourself and THAT IS FINAL!"

Khushi "I AM GOING TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS AND THAT IS FINAL..end of the discussion!"

Abhay "FINAL?ehh? You forgot this is our house, I have every right to tell you what is good and what is not!"

Khushi said "Your house!!! FINE!!! Have it to yourself!"

She went stamping her foot on her ground all the way huffing and puffing to her room!

She was in her room thinking about what has happened earlier!

"who are they to think about my child...NO i am the one who will make decisions of my own! How could he think that I will kill the only blood relation I will have then HE IS SO WRONG!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note:I know you guys want arnav and khushi to meet soon!But I am telling you they will meet soon! Infact the story has just started yaar!There is a lot more to come!Till then Take a chill pill!And I will make them meet soon! When I say soon means VERY SOON!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

zafi thumbnail
Fantastic update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Shoot Khushi heard the guys convo.
Anyways Khushi is right that it should be her decision and no one elses.
I am Still looking forward to knowing more about the spell on the Vampire Ville.
Thanks.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 10 years ago
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
It is kuShi's decision but her family oly trying to help...
Nice part
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice part...!
and i believe khushi is right...! its her decision to have the baby...
and as far as arnav is concerned... then there will always be an explanation for his "heartless" behaviour i hope so...
will be waiting for them to meet...!
saraatef thumbnail
nice update
i love how abhay cary about kushi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow interesting concept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..awesome updates๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..loved themโค๏ธ...waiting eagerly for the next update..continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

*~* THE VAMPIRE VILLE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER NEW*~*

EPISODE#10 - In bits and pieces!!

Next day,

Abhay was still in bed thinking about last night events!

'He shoud'nt have talked to her this way!afterall it was her baby!but why he was worried for her more than anything in this world!' He was annoyed beyond reason at the thought of her being sad!

Finally deciding out of the restlessness,he went to khushi's room and knocked,

after a few knocks he frowned 'why was she not responding'

He opened at the door only to find the room empty, he checked each and every corner of the house but coudnt feel her presence anywhere!

He looked for rohit and piya but they were too missing!

Annoyed he left the house taking long strides and walked into the jungle!

In raizada mansion,

Arnav paced in his room from one corner to the other , he was angry on himself for not been able to get over with the thoughts of khushi!

He worked, worked until he was totally feeling out of his mind,

Throwing his laptop away on the recliner,

he kept his face in his hands sobbing,

He was anry beyond limit

for not been able to forget her

for not been able to control his attitude and ego which was melted with her presence!

He was again feeling like a heartless monter , a machine, who is nothing but a stone instead of a warm man!

As khushi was in the jungle,

on a huge tree house which was of the singhania's itself.

She was angry on abhay was also was feeling lonely since morning and a bit restless too which she only fekt when arnav was in pain!

She sitting by the tallest tree house watching at the birds and beautifull scenic beuty of the mountains,lake and tall trees.

This tree house was definitely something, its was impeccably tall, spacious and a lot more elegant!

As she was looking at the love birds on a nearby branch her thoughts flew back at her first date with arnav.

***As arnav and khushi started working together, soon fall into attraction due to the unexpectedly expected rabba ve's and cute nok jhoks they had!

He finally took her on a date to clear out their feelings!

They had a valentine themed dinner , danced together, and finally were not chit-chattting on a sea-side cum lovers point!

They were talking about nothing and everything!

Soon they saw a couple in love nearby who were engrossed in 'making out'

SHe glanced back at arnav and no wonder , he was having a mischievious glint in his eyes and a sexy smirk on! SHe looked at him nervously when he held her by waist and pulled her more to himself!

And with no delay they soon joined from sweet pecks to the way of 'making out'***

KHUSHI!!!!!!!

khushi jolted at the sudden harsh and concerned voice of abhay who interrupted her thoughts!

Abhay climbed up at he huge tree in seconds and reached her on the tree house!

'How did you reached here?Dont tell me you hired a superman!!'

"Haww ohh please stop that sarcastic dialogues of yours, rohit bought me here after I had blackmailed him and by the way ...huh!! I am still angry with you"

He sighed and joined her near the window looking outside!

Khushi asked " have you ever falled in love"

He looked at her , frowned at her love talkies!

"Doesnt matter ... what matters is you are my responsibility now!I have to protect you from each and every evil out here!"

She looked at him now! His eyes showed of concern and a promise to never let go her!

They both remained the same way for sometime!

While khushi was still looking outside abhay's mind was rolling because of her question 'Have you ever falled in love?'

He kept thinking about it and a flashback hit him that instant!

***Abhay was looking at the love of his life with intense gaze!

Having to share one icecream with her was a blissfull moment , he didnt want it to end!

But something naugthy crept up in her mind.

Giving a light peck on his cheeck she went running shying away from him ...

Muttering innumerable I love you's she didnt even know when she was hit by a full speeded car leaving a devastated abhay behind!

"MUSKAANNN!!!!" was all he could think of!

Before he could reach for her, someone came from behind and passed a metal rod through his stomach! The last thing he knew that the person who pirced him said 'Time to say good bye brother' and he laid unconcious!***

Khushi snapped him out of his thoughts and said that they should get going!

So The sun was setting now so after watching the beautiful scenic beauty of sun ...khushi and a thoroughly disturbed abhay they went back to their ville!

TO BE CONTINUED...
Omg Poor Abhay I feel so bad for him :(
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Who was tat????
So bad for abhay
V nice yaar...
I really like ur banner...