zafi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
It was thrilling.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
sushilkas thumbnail
Nice 1!! Just read all 3 prts in a go!!! continue soon!!! its loved it!!!!
aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

*~* THE VAMPIRE VILLE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER NEW*~*

EPISODE#4 - *~*SEEKING SHOCK AND SOLACE*~*

Khushi looked from one face to another.

Abhay noticed her face which was expressing shock, happiness, hurt, anger and finally she let out a soft sob!

Soon her eyes started to wet her cheeks with hot brimming tears!

She broked down on the ground...

Her heads in her hands..

She was now sobbing harder..

Abhay's heart clenched at seeing her so broken..

He mentally slapped himself for behaving like a jerk with her in the start!

His mom came in front and sat on the ground with her ..

She hugged her as if she is her fragile princess who will break if not taken care ..

She said "SSHH!!Stop crying...You didnt knew about it right??But you know that according to what i saw in your past..you are literally not allowed to conciev.but still you are doing it for arnavji...Tell me did you still want to have his child after what he did to you?"

Khushi thought "no matter what he did to me.I still love him.THis is the greatest gift I have ever got.I cannot let it go.No matter if I have to do a stupid job for it!I will!"

HEaving a sigh of relief she nodded vigorously as if she will waste even a second she will lose her only life!

Abhay read her minds and kicked a tree in frustration of her thoughts ."she still love him...Doesnt she have ehr own life...Her ARNAVJI..YA RIGHT! HE doest even know about her problems"

His mom said "You are going to stay with us! ANd yeah no if's and but's,okk?You will stay being our daughter!Come."

She took her a few steps away near a bornfire!

There were logs of wood to sit near the bornfire!

They sat on it with khushi in Abhay's mom arms,Whi was continuosly consoling her of right things as she cannot believe that such a sweet girl has been in this type of situation.

They sat there looking into the fire but thinking about the only girl who has made an unexpected entry in their lives!

A young girl removed her hoodie and said impatiently "mom if you guys are done can we have the introductions please!I wanna make friendship with her!" SHe pouted!

The group here smiled and started with the introductions!

The man in his eraly forties said "I am sameer.Oops but you can call me daddy!" HE smiled which was joined by khushi's grin!

The woman said "I am Sonali,Sameer an I are the parents of those two seated opposite to us"She raised ehr eyebrows at her young children as if asking to introduce them.

The man who teased her earlier said "I am abhay" and the one beside him said "ROHIT"

The girl said " I am piya their only sister! But now hyou have joined teh club,We would be having fun recieving all the pampering from all!

Khushi giggled and glanced at a Young man standing under the shadows who was not present earlier!From where did her came flying?

Sonali said "HE is Jai ...A werewolf.The one you saw when you saw us! Some of his friends were with him but went in the nearby jungle a few minutes ago!"

Khushi thought"A werewolf.UGHH Not even in my wildest dreams I have thought I will get to see these supernatural things."

...TO BE CONTINUED!!

Edited by aafreen48 - 10 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Amazing update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I felt so sad for Khushi.😭😭😭
I am glad that Khushi has met beings that are nice and willing to help her.πŸ˜ƒ
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 10 years ago
aafreen48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zafi

Aamzing update.⭐️

I felt so sad for Khushi.😭😭😭
I am glad that Khushi has met beings that are nice and willing to help her.πŸ˜ƒ
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!! thanx for reading and commenting! will try and update soon!
aafreen48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariumsaeed786

Hey dear...

You tell me I am gud ,damn I am starlet by your writing so cool...

Some of my favorite things In an arshi story yaaayyy ...

Now I too am going to read your stories :P...

I can't believe I missed em 😑...

Ok Now coming to the updates πŸ˜›

Agghhh  I hate this stupid snake shyam,How dare he .I will kill him with my own bare hands.😑

And that Arnav doesnt he have even a bit trust on his khushi that 

he chose to believe a stranger instead of her?Wow he is so dumb.

Oh miii goddd...Are those werewolves gonna change her?...Will she become a werewolf too πŸ˜²

Haii yaar I love your banner so cool πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for your next update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Keep smiling ...

Love marrie <3

AWW thanx you liked it! But seriously i liked yours friendship isnt enough and i m your angel very much!

I got head over ehals in love with it and cant wait to read more! and the sequeal of FIE , seriously! I M IN LLOVE WITH IT
khanmadiha thumbnail
nice oneπŸ‘
update soon😊
khanduaa thumbnail
owsumπŸ‘
love it 😳
update soon😊
aafreen48 thumbnail

*~* THE VAMPIRE VILLE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER NEW*~*

EPISODE#5 - The Vampire Ville

After sometime Sonali announced "Ok guys TIme for going home!"

Piya said "But mommy its late and our 'ville' is far from here it will take days if we keep just walking"

ABhay said "HMM but we have a solutin for it"

He looked at khushi and smirked saying "Jai..time to make yourself useful now!"

Jai said playfully "oye...please nto these dialogues in front of her! I want to keep my reputaion Yaar!"

KhuShi wondered what that is they are looking at me so keenly as if wanna play stupid silly prank with me!

Abhay said "Close your eyes"

Khushi widened ehr eyes at this!

Abhay : Uhhh you wont listen in the first command ever right?

He came near khushi and closed her eyes himself feeling a new emotion within himself which he didnt felt for eternity!

But brushing of those thoughts she moved aside!

Khsuhi was still in daze that what it is that they are telling her to close her eyes!

After someitme she heard a growling of a wolf!

Opening her eyes she saw that a big werewolf was standing in front of her who was none other than Jai!

Abhay guided her to sit on his back for the ride to their ville!

She sat on his back feeling the soft fury of his his wolfy hair! She caresed his head for sometime telling the truth to digest taht she was indeed of this supernatural world hidden under the dark!

Soon they announced to start their ride, however the vampires were to run in an impeccable speed with the wolf beside!

Abhay told her to close her eys if she dont want her heart to come out throught her mouth in shock at the speed!

But Khsuhi is Khushi!! VERY ADAMANT !!

She didnt close ehr eyes and the ride started!

She gawped in shock when hey started with the ultimate speed at the start!

The speed increased as they went far from the bornfire area!

However she was in aww, daze and excited!

She saw that her new family was running beside her as if it is a gust of wind!

If the vampires were fast than werewolf were no less!

Both were equal in speed and power!

SHe was enjoying this ride very much smiling at teh excitement she felt!

There were long trees fallen down on the ground!

But jai passed them jumping above it as if it was a pencil on a way of human's destination!

There were branches which were low and if khushi would not have lean into jai she would have probably got hurt and might be on the ground in black and blue!

She leaned into jai more as if a rider on a faster moving horse!

She was surely enjoying the ride!SHe want more of it!

Finally they reached their destination.

They all stood in their signature style as if not tired even a percent!

But khsuhi she was dazed!HAppy!SHe even forgot about the earlier events that broke her life into pieces!

But what all she could think of is that she had fun! and she want more of it in future!

Abhay whispered her in her ears "WISH GRANTED MADAM!"

She looked at him but soon looked over his shoulder and gwaped at the huge palace.

SHe looked at the palace in horror.She could not see the actual beaty of the palace at shines only in sunlight!Nor did she noticed the beautiful gardens outside the palace as it was really dark!

The moonlight making it more scary!

But she was able to see the name imprinted on a wooden plate which was named 'THE VAMPIRE VILLE'...

She didnt knew the secrets of the name plate which will be revealed soon after....

Edited by aafreen48 - 10 years ago