Fan Fictions

*COMPLETED*ArhiFF-D Vampire Vile epilogue-UPDATED!

aafreen48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

*~* THE VAMPIRE VILLE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER NEW*~*

Welcome to the horror world!

A WORLD OF VAMPIRES!!

SHHH!!!! I AM NARRATING A STORY~

HERE IT GOES

It was a very dark night..

She thought even worse than dark...

With the moon enveloping some of the darkness and giving a faint glow to the surroundings...

If she would have been in her senses ...

She would have surely appreciated and had admired the beaty of moonlight on dark...

But as for now the only thing she could think of was

...ARNAV

...AND HIS BETRAYEL

Walking aimlessly in the forest ...

Walking as if she was immune to cold ...

Walking as if it would reduce the pain caused in love...

Her eyes red with tears...

Carrying a lump of tears in her throat...

She was about to scream her pain out ..

When a group of people stood in a circle around her who were dresses in black and blue hoods ,hiding their face...

She stood there as if watching a horror nightmare that would end as they will approach her...

But none of that sort happened infact ..

Three huge wolves...actually werewolves came roaring following the path of moonlight standing right on front of khushi...

She looked into each and everyone's eyes which were shining in RED colour under the moonlight...

*~*MY ARHI INDEX*~*

THE VAMPIRE VILLE ON BLOG

NOTE :PLEASE BUDDY ME FOR PMS!

EPISODE#1  -  All Well But Didn't End Well (LOOK BELOW)
EPISODE#2  -  Not So Beloved (LOOK BELOW)
IMP NOTE    -   LOOK BELOW!
EPISODE#3 -  Black-White Dusk & RED
EPISODE#4 -  Seeking Shock and Solace
EPISODE#5 -  The Vampire Ville
EPISODE#6 -  Knowing the Unknown
EPISODE#7 -  Another Reminder
EPISODE#8 -  Still 'Heartless'
EPISODE#9 -  Fighting among themselves
EPISODE#10 - In Bits & Pieces
EPISODE#11 - Demons are BACK
EPISODE#12 - Past Revealation
EPISODE#13 - Muskaan
EPISODE#14 - The Vicious Circle Of Fate
EPISODE#15 - Angels
EPISODE#16 - Bloody Bite
EPISODE#17 - In the mist of Strawberry garden
EPISODE#18 - Strong V/S Strongest
EPISODE#19 - Bungle In The Jungle
EPISODE#20 - Hidden Secrets
EPISODE#21- Lost Love
EPISODE#22 - Parting Ways
EPISODE#23 - Full Moon
EPISODE#24 - Solcitude (+baby pictures of arshi and armaan)
EPISODE#25 -Evil Blue Eyes
EPISODE#26 -Mystry Power
EPISODE#27 - JUst Go
EPISODE#28 - The Catarrh palace
EPISODE#29 -
Kidnapped
EPISODE#30 - The King Did it All
EPISODE#31 - A Witch?
EPISODE#32 - Its Time
EPISODE#33 - End Of Time
EPISODE#34 - Home Coming
EPILOGUE - Happy Endings!

Edited by aafreen48 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aafreen48 thumbnail

CHARACTER SCKETCH

... Edited by aafreen48 - 10 years ago
aafreen48 thumbnail

EPISODE#1- All well but didn't end well

Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi kumari Gupta ... who never let down their ego and fought with each other even in their dreams... who knew that one day those fighting will change into their ever growing love for each other...

The first he saw her was on a Fashion show which was organized by his old client.

She was running here and there making preparations on the last minute..

He had just entered the hall where the fashion show was being held when this same girl bumped into hum ...inspite of saying sorry she muttered a few curses and ran to complete her work..

However his client died due to some disease ... he hired her as his head designer cum personal assistant...

Spending the whole day in work and late night projects they had literally fallen for each other...and thus cannot say no when he asked her out that too on valentines day...

They got married and their love for each other grew day by day...

As in the present ,

It was just another sweet sunny morning with the sun shone brightly at khushi...who woke up feeling the sun rays on her skin...

Sitting up straight she looked around only to found her sweet husband pecking her cheeks...

Suddenly blushing profusely at last nights romantic tasks.. which didn't go unnoticed by her shameless husband ...

Arnav said huskily ' get ready fast and come down for the breakfast...'

In the breakfast area arnav was sitting opposite to khushi
with anjali beside her ..

Khushi and anjali were murmurring something to each other and giggling endlessly...

Out of the curiosity arnav expressed khushi asking mutely ' what happened'

To which she replied in the same manner ' afterwards'

Arnav went to office ...

It was evening when when khushi was returning from a doctors clinic for a regular checkup due to anjali's request.

Suddenly her car broke down...that too in a place where hardly any people lived...

Looking for network his driver stopped a car asking for lift...

The owner of that car came out and started asking about the problem to khushi which also replied smilingly...

She didn't even knew that there was a man behind a nearby bush carrying a camera with him...

Arnav came back from office with his angry face...

Khushi was more scared than shocked as these days arnav didn't even talk with her rudely let alone anger...

She tried asking him what's the matter only to be brushed away 'work load' was that all he replied...

But she was also determined that it was not a mere work load but something else...

She kept thinking as what could be the reason of his sudden change in behaviour..

On the other hand arnav was standing under the cold shower ...letting the freezing water to calm his raged senses...

He thought about the past events that had happened earlier today in his office...

He was as usually checking on the letters that had arrived recently when his eyes caught a red envelope with no name written on it...

Overcome out of his curiosity ...he opened that letter first and got enraged with each word he read...

''I know you are happy with your wife these days...
But did you ever try to find out of her past relations or the current relations she is having ...
I hope you open your eyes early and will be saved from being her bictim likr I and the others were...
...sincerely speaking... shyaam manohar jha...''

He is so overcomed with rage that he didn't even thought of her innocence and doubted her the very moment he saw the letter...

He didn't knew that it was all planned by his rivals who were none other than

Shyaam Manohar jha
Ajeet malhotra
Raj singhania
Nikhil arora

These four rivals who are now working as a team to make arnav's life miserable...

Business rivalry was less or what that they wanted to get promoted to personal rivalry too.!!

As arnav didn't talk to khushi slept early mentioning a headache...leaving khushi with her own thoughts...

Edited by aafreen48 - 10 years ago
aafreen48 thumbnail

EPISODE#2 - NOT SO BELOVED

The next morning,

Khushi woke up late as she slept late at night thinking about arnav's sudden change in behaviour!

SHe looked around in her room only to know that her husband has left early before she woke!

SIghing in dissappointment, She went to the bathroom and got ready!

SHe came out wearing a beautiful red saree, she was combing her hair when her mobile rang,

It was her doctor which she visited yesterday for checkup!

SHe was asked to come to the clinic ASAP as she wanted to discuss something very important with her!

As she reached the clinic and met the young lady doctor who was havng a serious expression on her face,making her a bit scared but determined to talk!

Arnav came home early as he forgot some file!

He went to his room and got the file!

WAlking down the hallway he stood rooted in midway as he opened his file!

As khushi started her conversation with the doctor,

The doctor sternly but politely said her that if she will be pregnant in future she HAS to abort it as it can be harmful for her during delivery!

If you want to still continue with it , she has to take very much good care of her and also her husband needs to be very alert around her!

But khushi replied smiling 'I know DR.Nisha that you are concerned of me as I am more of a friend than a mere patient but I know thata rnav will take good care of me!I am damn sure about it! I will survive this! I have full faith in him!He can never do any wrong to me! FOrget wrong he can never be even rude to me!'

Shyaam soon arrived at Rm to see his executed plan already in action at a full swing!

As he entered he saw a fulle raged arnav looking at khushi's picture that he has edited when she was at public places!

Well ! it wasnt that hard to make it!

ANd neither hard to trap Arnav Singh Raizada when his wife is concerened!

Shyaam : Shocked are you? Well I was too when I saw these!I cant bellieve that my EX will be this playgirl!

Arnav: EX? What do you mean?

Shyaam : Ahh you dont know,do you? WHen khushi was completing her fashion designing,I WAS WITH HER AS HER BORFRIEND!!! SO sad Mr.Raizada cant you keep the records of her past life!

Arnav: DOnt lie Shyaam!

Shyaam!I am not lying!Oh right! I may be lying but what about these pictures of her numerous affairs she had with other rich brats! SHe is just a GOLD DIGGER!A GOLD DIGGER YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!

As Khushi finished her talks with the doctor!

FInally after much argueing she has secceeded in convincing her for letting her to have a baby!

She was so happy!

Not that she got the good news but the feeling of it only gave her beautiful thoughts of a beautiful life!!

SHe had just reached Rm and shocked to see arnav in rage and also on a verge of crying with a creepy SHYAAM who had given her a lift a day ago while she was coming from the clinic!

However they seemed to have a LONG conversation as she thought at looking shyaam's seepish expressions!

Khushi in a concerned voiced asked arnav "What happened arnavji? Why are you so -"

She was cut short as arnav spoked with rage " WHat happened to me? YAH RIGHT! I Have Gone MAd! The woman whom I loved is just a playgirl!I cant even think that you can do such a thing with me khushi!Tell me how many have you trapped in your plan or it was just me to own my empire??Tell me!!!

Khushi trembled with fright!

As she has never seen arnav so crazy about a thing that is not even true!

She tried explaining him but he was just too blinded to listen or see the truth!

She spoke with broken heart "Arnavji I have not done anything , its someones plan! But when you will know about it! GOD will only know where will I be!!"

They didnt even knew that the whole family was watching the whole fiasco standing right behind arnav!

They came in front when anjali spoke "Arnav you should first do the investigation before thowing any acuusations on her"

Nani nodded her head in agreement as she was not able to digest the fact and also not believe it that khushi can do such a thing!

Atleast all were on khushi's side but not arnav!

Thats what matters to khushi!

Inspite of the family's support,

SHe missed the support of her arnavji,

Feeling heartbroken and angry at her love, She ran out of the house disappearing into the thick black forest with only the moonlight showing the damped tears of khushi!

...TO BE CONTINUED!

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Aww
poor Khushi:/
nyceee<3
aafreen48 thumbnail
NOTE:~

FOR pm's buddy me!

And for notifications on please follow my blog given in my profile as a homepage!

Hey dear...

You tell me I am gud ,damn I am starlet by your writing so cool...

Some of my favorite things In an arshi story yaaayyy ...

Now I too am going to read your stories :P...

I can't believe I missed em 😑...

Ok Now coming to the updates πŸ˜›

Agghhh  I hate this stupid snake shyam,How dare he .I will kill him with my own bare hands.😑

And that Arnav doesnt he have even a bit trust on his khushi that 

he chose to believe a stranger instead of her?Wow he is so dumb.

Oh miii goddd...Are those werewolves gonna change her?...Will she become a werewolf too πŸ˜²

Haii yaar I love your banner so cool πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for your next update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Keep smiling ...

Love marrie <3

loveislonging thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing start πŸ‘. poor khushi😭
 that blood sucking shayam 😑
stupid arnav😑
zafi thumbnail
Awesome Start.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I loved it.
I loved your twilightish video.
This looks very interesting.
I can't wait for the vampires and werewolfs to come into the picture.
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
aafreen48 thumbnail

EPISODE#3 - Black-White Dusk & RED

(following some part is a part of prologue!)

Moving out of the house!She came across the dark forest!

It was a very dark night..

She thought even worse than dark...

With the moon enveloping some of the darkness and giving a faint glow to the surroundings...

If she would have been in her senses ...

She would have surely appreciated and had admired the beaty of moonlight on dark...

But as for now the only thing she could think of was

...ARNAV

...AND HIS BETRAYEL

Walking aimlessly in the forest ...

Walking as if she was immune to cold ...

Walking as if it would reduce the pain caused in love...

Her eyes red with tears...

Carrying a lump of tears in her throat...

She was about to scream her pain out ..

When a group of people stood in a circle around her who were dresses in black and blue hoods ,hiding their face...

She stood there as if watching a horror nightmare that would end as they will approach her...

But none of that sort happened infact ..

Three huge wolves...actually werewolves came roaring following the path of moonlight standing right on front of khushi...

She looked into each and everyone's eyes which were shining in RED colour under the moonlight...

Khushi thought 'Seriously,now these people here have to come around me and ast as if a zombie caught his super feed of blood! Now they are roaming here to scare people who came running from their house!ARGHHH why am I remembering arnav! HUH I should be scared of them! But I am not! Stupid girl now speak before they eat you alive'

Clearing her throat she said 'WHo are you what do you want?'.HEll!! She was Hell nervouse now seeing a man in his young twenties aproaching her!

Yup a man in twenties! she saw him as he removed his hoodie from his head.

She looked into his eyes! HE said 'WE should ask you this thing!WHat the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night!Where's your home?'

Khushi raised her eyebrows at this and folded her arms 'WHy you care? Or you want to eat up my delicious family?'SHe said sarcastic voice!

The man smirked at her and said 'I would love to! But now I guess I have some other work at hand! Maybe I will have it some other time!'

If khushi was not scared earlier, she was NOW!

As the man came in front of khushi, he ran his finger towards her cheek and said 'You are one delicious woman,how about having you today for dinner!'

Khsuhi stammered and said 'I...I...do..dont do this'

He asked 'WHy?'

Before khushi could reply she closed her eyes and flashes of arnav and her being close came in her mind!

She jerked his hand away and stepped behind!

Hot tears streaming down her cheeks!

SHe said in a low broking voice 'ARNAVJI'

A woman in her late thirties noticed this very keenly and stopped him 'ABHAY!!! STOP IT!'

The woman asked her 'IS there a problem child? At your home?

Khushi said 'Not my home anymore!'

The same woman asked ' Would you like to tell us about it?'

Khushi looked into their eyes,They were red but still it had truth and innocence in them!SHe knew that instant that she could trust them!'

She was about to narrate her story when Abhay came forward and said "Why wait for you to tell!We will find it out ourselves'

He was trying to get hold of her hand but she didnt allowed him to!

SIghing he said 'You Can TRUST ME'

Slowly hesitently shegave him her hand .

He captured her palm between his both palms and closed hsi eyes COncentrated on something!

After a minute he said smirking "HMM INTERESTING"

But after some few minutes he frowned and muttered 'NO doubt! Arnav Singh Raizada is a scumbag'

Khushi's mouth formed a big 'o' listening his remarks!

'HUH the balls of this man talking about my arnavji!ARGHHH he didnt even have balls!Stupid girl...FREAKK what the hell am I thinking! But whatsoever how did he knew?? SOme supernatural or what?'

Khushi looked at him with her large doe like eyes expressing confusion!

Abhay left her hands and walked twards the woman who was hsi mom!

He did the same thing of catching hands with her!

She didnt even knew that he was sharing her life stories with her with a mere handshake thing!

The woman exclaimed 'OH MY GOD! HE didnt trust you! By the way we knew something that you didnt! SO its better that you come with us child okk?'

She stepped towards her when she found something fishy! SHe felt something!

Walking towards her in doubt,she placed her hand on her tummy and said 'YOU ARE PREGNANT"

Well it was a question or she was telling her the she is actually pregnant was the thing that confused khushi's mind and face revealing an exasperating shock!

TO BE CONTINUED...