Anyone remember this Kacha papad of Rati Pandey

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all

Just searching some pics, interviews and videos of Rati

and find this : http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-p7-news-rati-pandey-in-gold-awards-9298765.html#block1

Kacha papad pakka papad 🥳

PS: sorry for video quality 😳
Oh i love this segment! :) TFS PD 🤗 
oh wow tdidn't see it before thanx for sharing loved it
yap remember
ek green chilly khany wala
chocolate winning bhi tu tha
hhahhaaha i soo well remember these Kacha papad segments LOL
yaar...Nupur ke teez karare wale dialogues ke saamne yeh kacha-pakka papad kuon si badi baat hai. Whn Rati di could deliver Nupur's fast lengthy dialogues soo well, ( some typical Nupurish Dialogues..and How Amazingly she use to say them) Thn yeh tho unke liye bahut aasan hai na :p
Thanks PD 🤗, gone all the good days ðŸ˜­
My all time favorite character ever , Rati as Nupur will always be kept in my heart . 
I so want her to play a character like nupur but with a bit of Indira character in there .
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

hhahhaaha i soo well remember these Kacha papad segments LOL
yaar...Nupur ke teez karare wale dialogues ke saamne yeh kacha-pakka papad kuon si badi baat hai. Whn Rati di could deliver Nupur's fast lengthy dialogues soo well, ( some typical Nupurish Dialogues..and How Amazingly she use to say them) Thn yeh tho unke liye bahut aasan hai na :p

OMG Nikhi - Rati can say dialogues without a break 😊 , i really really love the way she says her dialogues in the show or the way she speaks in her interviews

in every interaction of Rati you will get something to cherish 😃

I really adore this Lady 😳

Originally posted by -PD-

OMG Nikhi - Rati can say dialogues without a break 😊 , i really really love the way she says her dialogues in the show or the way she speaks in her interviews

I know eh Morena Express ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -PD-

Exctly Preethi, Rati di is Amazing at Dialogue delivery!
She says lengthy dialogues fastly with soo much Perfection with each word cleary pronounced. And not only the speed or pronunciation, i love the feel she gives to the dialogues with her dialogue delivery  (pitch, tone, volume), her Voice modulation is Fantastic. 

and Wht to say abt Rati di, Anything related to her tht we get to read/see/hear has something which makes us fall in love with her even more, feeling ourselves proud to be her fan!

Rati di is an Amazing person..and everything related to her is Awesome! God bless her.