WU 3rd May .. Bani called Nimrit

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
episode starts with yug entering mr chadda's office , he beats him & said how dare you to look at my amrit , he hit on his hands saying with these hands only with touched my amrit . he took out knife , & was about to hit it to mr chadda when the guards hold him , mr chadda asks him to fogive him , & told the guards to leave him .

Bani , Jojo & sunita were sitting , while the door bell rungs , bani ran towards the door thinking that it might be nimrit , when she opened the door , she was shocked as it was a mask man .Sunita was coming while the mask man kidnap and take away bani with him , sunita was very shocked , she fastly call Nimrit , nimrit was sitting with amrit so she said who's number is it ! she pick up the call , 

Sunita told her that Bani is kidnapped , she was very shocked , Nimrit amrit tej sunita tej and police was at amrit's house , everyone was very worried , police told them that he has alerted every one and if the kidnapers kidnap bani for money than they will surely call for money to any one of you , amrit said i know who has did it . she said it is Nimrit my sister , Bani's mother , she will do it , as she cannot see me and Bani together 

Tej said to her that what are you saying , Nimrit can never do such a thing . Yug and amrit were walking while amrit said to yug that i am full confident this nimrit has kidnapped bani , yug said nimrit ! it cannot be possible , so amrit said it can be possible because nimrit is seeing that bani and i got in great love with each other and so that bani is loving me , and she cannot see us together .

Yug said i think its Rajamma's work ! so amrit said no rajamma cannot do it , so yug said since she has come first the stealing & now this kidnapping . amrit said no rajamma why will she do it . Agam was telling vishal that he is missing nimrit ji very much and so that he want to talk to her and other family members vishal asked him that why doesn't he call them himself so he said because i do not want to give another chance to amrit to harm my family .

every time she tried her possibilities to separate me and nimrit Ji and she can do anything for it . so vishal called on landline number , Sunita took the call , vishal said to her that i am Bani's friend and i want to talk to her , so Sunita said that Bani is kidnapped , Agam & Vishal got shocked .

Amrit went to the palace and told Nimrit that you have not done well , by kidnapping Bani , so Nimrit said that i know that you are worried about Bani but same here , it is time that we got one , so please stop it , amrit said no way i will find Bani alone . & she left .

Bani was sitting , she was tied with chair with rope , the mask man comes and asked the other man to feed food to her , so bani said no i wil eat myself , so he opened her hands , and then bani said my hands are dirty & i will not eat with dirty hands , so he said that i am bringing water you stay here only , Bani was trying to escape while she saw that all the men are out , she thought that if they saw her they will catch her , so she was looking in the place , she found a room , she entered therer .

she saw the telephone , but its wire was not attached so Bani attached the wire  and called Nimrit .

Nimrit was in police station , along with everyone . Bani's call come to her , she was happy to hea her voice , Bani said that mama this place is very scary & i am afraid , nimrit asked her to be a good girl , and so nimrit will save her , amrit snatched the phone and said that bani don't worry i'll dinf you she asked that tell me where are you some name of landmark , while the mask man come & he took bani with him .

Amrit , Nimrit & everyone thought that they'll now find Bani , tej asked the inspector to trace the number , after that everyone reached at that place . but no one was founded .
Agam thought to call Nimrit , but her phone was in car , he called again , while nimrit was walking on her car side she heard the call ringing , and she ran . The episode ends

Precap : The nurse called the mask man & said that there is a good news that Agam is going to leave for Amrit garh .
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update Mehak