Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

1) Fav Actor in Bollywood - Salman & Varun πŸ˜‰ i like many others too but those are my top loves because they've got it all πŸ˜†

2) Fav Actress in Bollywood - Deepika, Rani, Parineeti - one is gorgeous, one is classic, and one is adorable, lookswise. all three are amazingly talented.
3) Occupation - student (for like two more weeks) πŸ˜† soon to be engineer!

4) Country you are living in - USA

5) Fav Bollywood Movie - cant say for sure, but some favorites include Hum Saath Saath Hain, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Kal Ho Na Ho

6) Fav TV Actor - sooo many but I'll just say for now our own Nikkhil :D I wrote more on the other post πŸ˜† I'll also say Neil Bhatt since I forgot to write his name last time

7) Fav TV Actress - our own Mahima, Rati Pandey, Ankita Lokhande, Sukirti

8) Fav Food - so many! i love to eat hehe anything vegetarian i guess? I love sweets, chocolates, ice creams, cookies, mexican food, pizza, pastas, chinese noodles, and Indian food as well! But to just name one, I'll say kacchi dabeli!!! It's amaaazing πŸ˜›

9) Fav Drink - WATER! i really drink a lot of water. but non water wise, I guess Coke/Pepsi (no i cant taste the difference), and mango juice?

10) Fav Character in SSLK male and female - tie between Vihaan/Dholu for male πŸ˜† and Rachna for female

11) Fav jodi of SSLK - I'm a huge ViNa fan!!! I think many people know that πŸ˜‰

12) What do you like in SSLK - my ViNa, Rachna's character development, her background music, and I like their fresh track, its not saas bahu. I like that its a modern day show but decent πŸ˜ƒ

13) What do you dislike about SSLK - I don't like that there are so many guys these girls keep getting engaged to. Can we have one, two max, and not like four five guys for one girl? lol

14) If you had to choose to be with one guy in SSLK which would it be? - of course, Vihaan darling. But the new and improved sensative, loving one πŸ˜‰

15) Fav subject in school - other than my engineering courses, I think I'll say English :)

16) Handphone brand u are currently using - iPhone (so Apple)

17) Fav English Movie - ummm Legally Blonde  i think. there's a few i really love but that's a complete classic. I've seen it like more than 100 times and I dont get bored of it! I also love Avengers - it has Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and IRONMAN (i love RDJ...like wayy too much haha). Also I like 13 going on 30, Mean Girls. I'm a total chick flick, romcom kinda girl so ... yeah :)

18) Fav English Serial - HIMYM!! :D :D :D No doubt. I dont watch a lot of english serials but How I Met Your Mother is my absolute favorite and I've seen each episode like so many times! This show is sooo legen...wait for it...dary!! πŸ˜‰

19) Fav Reality show - I liked Nach Baliye, Jhalak, American Idol, DID - all the singing/dancing shows I like :) Also I like cooking competitions πŸ˜ƒ

20) Hobby - lots! Singing, dancing, cooking, reading, watching TV/movies

21) How u started on IF - while looking for Bhaskar Bharti info πŸ˜†

22) What got u attracted to SSLK - The wonderful forums and friendly people 😳

23) Most hated character of SSLK - I think I'll be safe if I say this πŸ˜† - CHARU!! I mean really. obsessiveness ki had hoti hai!

24) Fav Bollywood Director - ummm idk so many!! I guess Im safe to say the big classic names...Yash Chopra, KJo, SLB, Aditya Chopra...uhhh haha yeah

25) Fav Genre of Movies - Romantic Comedies all the way! I may be confused about other topics but this one is a sure shot πŸ˜†

26) Fav scene of SSLK so far - I love all the latest ViNa scenes, especially the dance, with Mar Jaiyan and Jee Le Zara, and then the last couple we had, the one where he calls her when he's looking at the stars, and then the one where he comes to her house as the waiter πŸ˜† I also loved the two minute date, and the scene where he realized he loved her. Also the scenes from FOTY when he helped her...so basically all ViNa scenes πŸ˜† I like the sisterly fun Gunjan and Rachna have, and one scene that really touched my heart once was the one where Rachna explained to Shail about why Vihaan is her partner. That was an amazing scene, and really made me cry. Its so hard to choose any one scene!!

27) Dramas watched previously on Zee - too many πŸ˜† i watch too many shows :P But some are Hitler didi, Pavitra Rishta, 12/24 Karol Bagh, Punar Vivah, Choti Si Zindagi, DID, Sa re ga ma pa, Kasam Se, Mamta...and probably more old ones but i dont remember now πŸ˜†

28) Fav channel - uhhh varies between Zee/Star Plus/Sony πŸ˜† hehe so basically I dont really have one...honestly I mostly watch serials on laptop unless I'm at home with my family so if I watch indian TV channels, mostly its the music channels where they show songs 🀣sooo yeah cant really pick one.

29) Fav section on IF - of course...you guys should all know the answer! the Bollywood section!!

Just kidding guys come on you know I love you guys the most - SSLK is my favorite!!! πŸ˜‰

30) How many times do u visit the forum in a week - too many! LOL I visit it like 10 times a day atleast so atleast 70 per week hahaha

31) western or indian food - I love both but if I was made to choose i would of course pick Indian! <3

32) chocolate or ice cream - both. haha i love both...but i guess if i just haaad to pick it would be chocolate.

33) Recently watched movie - new or old? I watched Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na a few days ago, but I've seen it about 50 times before :) I just watched it again for fun :P

34) Fav hindi song - dont have one I have sooo many! It depends on my mood I guess haha. Currently my favorite dance-in-clubs-type song is Main Sharabi, my favorite dance in general song is Dilliwaali GF/Balam Pichkari, and my favorite romantic song is Tum Hi Ho...this is for now. It changes all the time haha

35) Fav english song - again this also changes a lot but right now it is We Run the Night by Havana and Pitbull :P

yes i made it through!! hehehe
helloaamir thumbnail

Now I may continue being question bank. πŸ€£

(1) One character in SSLK whose wardrobe you would like to change: ummm I guess Shail? She looked sooo pretty that one day when they played truth or dare! With her hair down and not that huge bindi and a salwar...she should at least have little bit subtle makeover :P
(2) What inspired your career choice: My family...as in I've seen many family members choose this path and I got inspired to do it but I was lucky in that they never forced me to do it.
(3) Your favourite moment on IF: ummm theres been a few but I will say THIS moment when I got dreamer has defin. been one of the best ever 😳
(4) Your worst moment on IF: Umm there havent been many..but once I posted one of my opinions and people were against that pairing (I think it was about a pairing I loved but it was against what everyone else liked - i dont exactly remember now...its been a while) and some people got really aggressive and were arguing really meanly ... but its been forever and there haven't really been any bad experiences because everyone is so wonderful!
(5) Dream vacation spot: Umm for honeymoon? πŸ˜‰ Tahiti/Bora Bora...for family vacation? Indiaaa or Hawaii
(6) Your idea of romance: ohhh boyyy i am a huge romantic so there's too many options here. You wanna break this question down into ideal boyfriend, or ideal date, or ideal proposal or something? πŸ€£ i have so many ideas in my head since i'm so filmy!!! hehehe I love filmwaala foreverwaala ishq waala love πŸ˜†
(7) Language you would love to learn: ummm maybe like Telugu or Tamil? Or French? hehehe
(8) Historic site you would love to visit: Taj Mahal along with Chaardhaam...yes I've never been there before and I'm crazy about going these places.
(9) Your favourite festival:ummm I love all our Indian festivals...maybe Diwali? Or Holi?
(10) If you had to live in a country other than USA, where would that be? INDIA 😳 saare jahan se accha!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Have fun! Take your time! πŸ€£

HAHAHA chalo yeh bhi hogaya...onto the next one
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For you Aarti! πŸ˜³ Since you're the cutest! β€οΈ

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1.age
2.who was ur 1st crush
3. sslk has shown many situation which happens with girls, any situation which u can relate to or happened with u
4. one thing u want to do before u die
5. one adventure u will love to do
6. fav sport
7.which beauty product u like the most (lolz)
8. what will u do if u become PM of INDIA for a day
9. comedian u love
10. fv novel
11. favt attire/clothes
12. r u money spender or money saver
13. one thing u want to change about ur self
14. what is ur personality
15. over-rated and under-rated hindi serial

good luck..expecting good answers from u..enjoyπŸ˜‰β­οΈ

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some exclusive Salman Khan questions 😳

Fav SK movie.

Fav SK song

Fav SK dance step

Fav SK romantic scene

SK is the best in
action / romance/ emotional/ masala / comedy roles.

One SK scene where you wept your heart out.

Name one bollywood and one tv actress you want to see him in a movie.

Fav SK dialogue

HAHK/ MPK or HSSH?

SK looks the best with?

One movie which you wished Salman had done?
One movie you wished he had rejected.
One Salman movie which bored you?

Salman with moustache or clean shaven!

Chulbul or Prem?

Do you want him to get married? If yes then who??
Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ .
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1) Ice cream or popsicle?
2) Fruits or vegetables?
3) Favorite flower?
4) Favorite animal & do you own any pets?
5) Favorite holiday and why?
6) Do you prefer dressing lazy in PJs/sweats or dressing professional?
7) Favorite sport and why?
8) Are you a morning person or night person?
9) Western or traditional clothing?
10) Singing or dancing?

11) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
12) If you won the lottery and won 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
13) If you could travel to any place in the world right now or be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go/be?
14) Team Obama or Team Romney? πŸ˜†
15) What are your ideas for world peace?
16) What is your favorite food and why?
helloaamir thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

Hey Aarati ... here I am 

(1) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to share a few pieces. - Ummm OK well I am liking Rachna's clothes nowadays like the ones she wears on special occassions. Her special occassion clothes were always beautiful - Mayank's wedding, even the last few days, what she wore in FOTY - all of that. So I think I would take her clothes πŸ˜‰ 

(2) One character in SSLK wardrobe you'd like to change. - not change perhaps, but modify Shail's wardrobe or atleast her hair and makeup dept. hehehe she looks so pretty with her hair down, a smaller bindi, and a little lipstick. She should switch up her hair now and then, with a slight bit of lipstick and smaller bindi, and at least sometimes wear a different type of sari, rather than the same type she always  wears.

(3) If you got a chance to meet your favourite actor, what would you say to him? - WILL YOU MARRY ME?!!!!!!!!!! ... actually not really hehe. I would try to work my way up, starting by being friends πŸ˜‰ so I would try to act normal, not a crazy fan, and just try to get to know the real him...depending on how much time I get alone with him ... maybe start with music, since I know some of the songs he listens to ... not stalkerish at all, just a normal fan! πŸ˜†

(4) Dream vacation spot? - I love islands, so for my honeymoon I want to go to Tahiti/ Bora Bora...but with family I'd like to go on India tour in the north, like chaar dhaam, Agra, Taj Mahal, Chandigar, etc. But if we're talking about just relaxing vacations, I like islands/beaches, so Hawaii, Caribbean, etc.

(5) Ideal date - Ummm are we talking first date? So we're still in the getting to know you stages right? hehe in that case i would say dinner, but not in a restaurant. I would like to go on a picnic in the park, or the beach or something, where it would be private, just the two of us, where we could be completely chilled out and relaxed with each other, and could talk for hours in the moonlight with yummy food next to us πŸ˜† It would be romantic to just sit there holding hands and talking, and maybeee who knows...a little kiss or two ... if things went well? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I have millions of ideas in my head because of all these shows and movies we watch, so it gets a little unrealistic, and I have to pull myself back to the ground.  

(6) Your idea of romance. - Like I was saying, I'm a huge romantic. Sooo, I have wayyy too many mixed up notions of romance in my head because of tv and movies. I think a romantic moment would just be like where we both are just close to each other, bahon mein baahe dalkar, staring at each other...and maybe dancing to a romantic song or something? Like just lost in each other 😳😳

(7) First crush. - Oh gosh I dont even remember...I think in middle school I thought this guy was cute but didnt actually have a crush until high school 😳 he was this indian guy one year older than me, and was really popular. He good looking, was on the football team, ASB, and was a straight A student in AP classes. Yes, I still remember πŸ˜‰  If you're talking about celeb crushes, then there have been too many over the years. πŸ˜†

(8) One historic person you wish you could meet. - In all honesty, it would probably be Gandhiji, just so I could learn from him, and see where he got all his patience and love from.

(9) One historic place you'd like to visit. - Taj Mahal?

(10) Description of your dream guy. - Ohhh gosh. Hahaha we're talking dreams here right? Sooo he would be taller than me, like maybe a head taller, and lean and muscular and his eyes would be deep and dreamyyy - so gorgeous  maybe look like a mix between varun and sid...sid's height and varun's looks and dance...hehehe and personality wise? he would be funny, and make me laugh all the time. He would be extremely loyal and honest with me - thats a huuuge biggie. He would be polite and have good manners, and my whole family would love him. He would be a great dancer too πŸ˜† And something else very important - he would be a passionate lover. Sometimes naughty, sometimes soft, sometimes very passionate...😳 im blushing as i'm writing this πŸ˜†  

(11) Fast food or home-cooked meals? - fast food is fun once in a while, but daily basis pe I prefer home cooked meals :D

(12) Which dish do you enjoy cooking? - I enjoy cooking all types of dishes, but I'm better at actual dishes than baking. I have been told my sabjis, daals are good, and then I make good indo chinese, like noodles and manchurian. πŸ˜ƒ

(13) What's your career choice? - Engineering!

(14) What inspired your career choice? - My family inspired, but not forced, me. They never made me, but I got interested in the subject because of them.

(15) Hated subject in school. - Maths. I knowww I'm an engineering person how can I hate maths? But its just some parts of math I really didn't like. Plus I'm going into software eventually, so why do I need to learn integrals?!

(16) Dream car. - Lamborghini Murciellago!!!  ufff that. is. one. gorgeous. car.

(17) Introvert or extrovert? - I seem like an introvert at first, but once you get to know me Im a complete extrovert and will drive you crazy! πŸ˜†

(18) What irritates you the most? - when people dont have basic manners, like saying please and thank you. Especially with strangers, not with family or close friends. Like if you hold the door open for someone, its basic manners to say thank you!

(19) Favorite restaurant. - Back in SC its Cheesecake Factory! For Indian, theres too many good restaurants here :)

(20) Favorite hang-out spot. - home πŸ˜† Honestly I like to just hang out and chill watching movies and eating junk food at home hehe. Going out, I like chilling anywhere with friends! Normally at malls or shopping areas πŸ˜†

There! Have fun!!! πŸ˜†

Yeahhh one more finished! Thanks Hashi!! <3
helloaamir thumbnail

For you Aarti! πŸ˜³ Since you're the cutest! β€οΈ

OMG VANNY!!!!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it sooo much thank you darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedπŸ‘πŸ€—
helloaamir thumbnail

1.age - 23
2.who was ur 1st crush - uhhh real life crush was a guy in high school Abhinav...football player, ASB leader, smart scholar...😳
3. sslk has shown many situation which happens with girls, any situation which u can relate to or happened with u - The situation with Rachna? Kinda happened with me too...a guy I really liked played with me...😑 We werent engaged or anything and I wasnt so much in love with him, but...ugh. Baad mein he regretted it but it kinda sucked. So...yeah. I know what that feeling is like when you see the guy you really liked declares you as boring and uncool.
4. one thing u want to do before u die - Go to Italyyy!! πŸ˜†
5. one adventure u will love to do - ummm I think skydiving?! hehe
6. fav sport - American football and basketball
7.which beauty product u like the most (lolz) - eyeliner! Everyday πŸ˜ƒ
8. what will u do if u become PM of INDIA for a day - only one day? Too little time to do any real change, but I guess I will announce to the world that India is the best country in the world, and sab bachke rehna humse!
9. comedian u love - Russel Peters :D (he's like one of the only comedians i know hahaha)
10. fv novel - so many! I think one would be To Kill a Mockingbird
11. favt attire/clothes - honestly? you may not believe it...but salwars. I love wearing salwars all the time, at home, when I go out, etc.
12. r u money spender or money saver - a little of both...I love to spend money but I restrain myself from doing it hehe I would love to spend a lot of money, but I make myself not do it because I am the type of person who believes in keeping things for a rainy day.
13. one thing u want to change about ur self - Anger issues...I get angry really quickly, but I cool down just as fast...but I want to stop getting mad so quickly...
14. what is ur personality - Bubbly and fun loving!! πŸ˜›
15. over-rated and under-rated hindi serial - Over-rated would be...uhhh I think a lot of people might throw stones at me if I said it so I wont say it πŸ˜†Under rated? SSLK! It should be the number one show right now not 17th! come on peoples!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

good luck..expecting good answers from u..enjoyπŸ˜‰β­οΈ

Hehe sooo...hope I gave you good enough answers? πŸ˜‰
helloaamir thumbnail
😭Aww yay Vibz Sallu questions!!
Originally posted by: vibz88

Some exclusive Salman Khan questions 😳

Fav SK movie. : Thats hard!! Ummm Hum Aapke Hai Kaun!

Fav SK song: Maybe Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai, or O O Jaane Jaana, Kehraha Hai Dil Deewana, Aankhonki Gustakhiya, ... so many more!

Fav SK dance step: Dhinka Chika, Jeene Ke Hai Chaar Din

Fav SK romantic scene: Umm too hard questions Vibz! So many Salman scenes are amazing!! I think maybe that library scene in HDDCS, or Baawari Piya Ki in Baabul.

SK is the best in
action / romance/ emotional/ masala / comedy roles: UMM ALL?! hahaha i guess romantic and comedy, because thats the genre i watch most.

One SK scene where you wept your heart out.: HDDCS when he loses Aishwarya at the end, and hes talking to his dad 😭😭😭 saddest thing ever!!!!!!!!  

Name one bollywood and one tv actress you want to see him in a movie: Bollywood would be Deepika, and TV? Ummm maybe Ankita Lokhande?

Fav SK dialogue: zindagi mein teen cheez kabhi underestimate mat karna - I, me, myself πŸ‘

HAHK/ MPK or HSSH? - that is so hard!!! But I think HAHK only because I love the naughty funny Prem in that one, but I love HSSH silent Prem is really adorable too!!

SK looks the best with? - ummm Sonali/Madhuri/Rani/Katrina in that order Embarrassed

One movie which you wished Salman had done? - a Dhoom movie!!

One movie you wished he had rejected. - Veer
One Salman movie which bored you? - Veer ... i coudlnt watch the whole thing πŸ˜•

Salman with moustache or clean shaven! - clean shaven!!!!

Chulbul or Prem? - Prem...there's quite a few Prems so I'm not gonna say which one
πŸ˜‰
Do you want him to get married? If yes then who?? Yes, with Rani or Katrina hahaha - Rani and him are great friends, and both getting older and unmarried...with Katrina? Honestly I am nooot a big katrina fan but I only can watch her with him!! They just have some aura about them, because when I saw ETT, I was in love with their chemistry!

Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ .

Thank youuu I did enjoy! ;)