Swaron POV that too back to back:)

vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday's Swaron scene give me goosebumps...A wide smile occur on my face while listening to both Swayam nd sharon's POV and that too in continuation...It is just like a dream come true...Thank u CV for giving us the Swaron scene...nd i think it is one of the best scene of swaron after their breakup.

Firstly i was glad to see the swayam POV...I was waiting for this from a long back...I think after swaron breakup it is the first time we saw swayam pov...

" Thak gaya hun mai apne aapse se jhoot bol bol kr..
                        hum aaise behave karne lage hai jaise ki hum best friends hai..
                                      sach toh ye hai ki i miss you so bad sharon..
                                    right now mera bas chale toh mai tunhe in 
                                    sbse door le jau jahan sirf tum aur mai hun
                                    i want you by my side so bad sharon
                               i love u sooo much ki it hurts..it hurts sharon..."

After listening to this i think we got ur lover boy back...Swayam shekhawat...THE LOVER BOY...his identity is back.

Then after came the most awaited and not expected the SHARON's pov...I never thought that we will get her pov so soon...it is almost a self confession...

"I wish main abhi tumhare saath ho sakti.
                            I know tumhari life is waqt bahut demanding hai. 
                                  Tum aur tumhare dad, Tani, Rey. 
                            I so wish main tumhare life ka comfort zone ban 
                                    pati jiski tumhe jarurat hai.
                           Tum upset hote ho to main upset ho jati hoon, 
                                    Tum haste ho to main hasti hoon.
                          Itni sari feeling pehli baar face kar rahi hoon
                                     I guess isse hi kehte hain
                                       Pyar, Ishq, Mohabbat..."

After listening to this at the same time i was on cloud 9.This was not expected by me...but m very happy that finally sharon admitted that she also stared loving swayam with the same intensity as that of him.

The way swayam and sharon admire to each other nd confess their feeling in the form of monologue was SPECTECULAR moment for me...for me this was the best of the bestest scene of swaron after their breakup...

Now its time that we all swaron fan should get their confession soon as the problem b/w swaron has been solved as sharon also confess to herself that she too love swayam to the core of her heart...so please cv just give us their confess soon...becos we have waited for it from almost  a year back...But i m also aware of the fact that it wont happened so soon bs..jst hoping...as by seeing their pov...its very difficult to wait for their confession...As they are the BEST COUPLE OF THE  FICTION STORY..

Once again Thanks to CV for giving us wonderful swaron yesterday night...and also for making ur weekend Happy
Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Yes right...yesterday was indeed super awesome...first swayam then Sharon...and most imp sharons self realisation that she's in love...m still dreaming...
Cvs kabhi kabhi hum par kuch jyada hi meherbaan ho jate hai...
And yes the are the most magical couple...i have ever seen...
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes last day swaron scene was just out of d world..
I just want cvs show thoda thoda ss scene (for themselvs) each day..

Originally posted by: KS_SWARON

Yes right...yesterday was indeed super awesome...first swayam then Sharon...and most imp sharons self realisation that she's in love...m still dreaming...
Cvs kabhi kabhi hum par kuch jyada hi meherbaan ho jate hai...
And yes the are the most magical couple...i have ever seen...

Few days back only we r demanding for swayam pov nd here we get it the most passionate dialogue of swayam...after so long...and the most awaited sharon's confession...its really turn into a treat for swaron fans..chalo der saber hi sahi CV ne socha toh hum swaron fans k thodi bahut happiness dene ka...

Originally posted by: Twinkle_d3

Yes last day swaron scene was just out of d world..
I just want cvs show thoda thoda ss scene (for themselvs) each day..

Yeah i too hope that CV should give such passionate dialogue of swaron in the upcoming epi
Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 11 years ago
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Back to back POV has turned this story into a more BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY. Last night episode was something more than beautiful. Honestly, we din't expected that so soon and its was a pleasant surprise to all the fans. Specially Sharon's POV. Loved it.

Yes! it difficult to wait for the confession but our wait will worth to see that GRAND confession. Arey haan, isse pehle be prepared to see one more misunderstanding between them. ðŸ˜‰

-Sahasra

Originally posted by: blithe

Back to back POV has turned this story into a more BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY. Last night episode was something more than beautiful. Honestly, we din't expected that so soon and its was a pleasant surprise to all the fans. Specially Sharon's POV. Loved it.

Yes! it difficult to wait for the confession but our wait will worth to see that GRAND confession. Arey haan, isse pehle be prepared to see one more misunderstanding between them. ðŸ˜‰

-Sahasra

Exactly we didn't hope to get sharon self confess so soon looking to the current track nd they haven't shown it in the precap also...so it was really a surprise for all of us...which overwhelmed all the swaron fan...
Yeah our wait will worth to see the GRAND Swaron confession...nd we r ready to see another mu b/w swaron as cv can't give us happiness for long time.